剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
So, everybody knows she loved me?
大家都这么说
That's what they say.
她曾经也喜欢我
She loved me, too, once.
我也爱她
And I loved her.
然后你杀了她
Then you shot her.
事情很复杂
It was complicated.
这是没错
Got that right.
布莉姬特 你好
Hi, Bridgit.
塞琳娜
Selina.
好久不见
It's been a while.
我跟我的宠物大猩猩是来谈生意的
Me and my pet gorilla are here on business.
你三个哥哥在家吗
Your brothers home?
是的
Yeah.
你们好啊
Hey, boys.
你跟这叛徒在一起做什么 塞琳娜
What are you doing with this rat, Selina?
他没问题
He's okay.
我替他担♥保♥
I vouch for him.
什么叫"没问题"
What do you mean, okay?
这混♥蛋♥杀了菲什
The bastard shot Fish.
事情很复杂
It was complicated.
他跟你们一样爱她
He loves her just like you do.
如果她有一日能卷土重来...
And if she ever comes back...
她肯定能卷土重来
When she comes back.
到那时候
When she does,
他马上就会回到她身边
he will be right by her side.
如果她卷土重来
If she comes back?
好吧 但是她
Sure. But she...
但是今天 他有个好差事给你们
But right now, he got a nice job for you guys.
生意归生意嘛
Business is business, right?
既往不咎了吧
Bygones, huh?
我们需要最好的 而你们正巧就是
We need the best, and you guys are the best.
别激动
Easy.
活儿挺多啊
That's a lot of work.
报酬也不少
A lot of pay.
你们愿意干吗
You up for it?
当然
For sure.
我们需要更多装备 我去趟佣兵商场备点货
We'll need more gear. I'll hit the Merc and stock up.
我们的装备都足够把哥谭烧平两次了
We've got enough gear to burn down Gotham twice.
凝固汽油总是不嫌多的
There's always room for more napalm.
谢谢
Thanks.
妹妹
Hey, sis...
你怎么这么懒
what are you, a slob?
有客人在
We have company.
有客人在时我们要怎么做
What do we do when we have company?
给客人拿个杯子
We get them a glass.
没错 快去拿
Ding, ding, ding. Go and do it.
谢谢你 布莉姬特
Thank you, Bridgit.
你们会需要这个
You're gonna need this.
好像下雨了
Looks like rain.
是啊
Yeah, it does.
我不介意
I don't mind it.
至少能清洗街道
Cleans the streets anyhow.
那倒是
That's true.
总之
Anyway, um,
你保重 布莉姬特
take care of yourself, Bridgit.
坚强点
Be strong.
能否查看一下
Yeah, can we get a price check
毒绿铁莲花的价格
on brass knuckles in toxic green?
三百就行
300 gets it done.
票子脏了要多收10%
Uh, 10% surcharge for soiled bills.
谢谢你
Thank you kindly.
试试我们的一吹倒
Try our Whiff-Away.
现在第七货架上有售
On sale now in Aisle Seven.
欢迎来到佣兵商场 砍刀
Welcome to Merc, your one-stop shop
夜视镜 以及所有
for machetes, night-vision goggles,
个人防卫所需物品一应俱全
and all of your personal defense needs.
炸♥药♥
抢劫喽
Robbery.
咬嘴和消声器
...mouthpiece and muzzle guard.
哥谭市警局
GCPD!
大家都趴下
Everybody on the ground!
突袭
This is a raid!
有人跑了
Runner!
我去追
I got him!
站住
Stop!
立刻给我站住
Stop right now!
你用的什么子弹啊
What the hell are you packing?
奶酪融化时 蛋白基质松动
When cheese melts, the protein matrix relaxes
脂肪就会更像液体
and the fats flow more like liquid.
从而产生低摩擦口感
It creates this low-friction mouth feel,
所以融化奶酪才如此...
which is why melted cheese is so...
爱德
Ed.
很美味
Uh, it's delicious.
是的 没错
Yes, it is.
糟糕
Oh, no!
小莱 我们不应该不等吉姆就开吃的
Oh, Lee, we shouldn't be eating without Jim here.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不不 请吧 吃吧 没关系的
No, no, no, please, eat. It's fine.
他来了
There he is.
你好啊
Hello, there.
好啊 吉姆 很高兴见到你
Hey, Jim. Nice to see you.
对不起我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
真的很抱歉
Really sorry.
说来话长
Long story.
希望没有很糟糕
I hope it hasn't been going too bad.
知道吗 说来奇怪
You know, it's the weirdest thing,
但尼格玛还真有种奇怪的酷劲儿
but Nygma's actually maintaining this strange sort of cool.
不会吧
No.
真的
Seriously.
各花入各眼啊
There's a lid for every pot.
抱歉
Pardon me.
既然戈登警探到了
Since Detective Gordon is here,
我想敬杯酒
I'd like to propose a toast.
拥有的越少
The less you have,
就越珍贵
the more they're worth.
敬朋友
To friends.
说得好
Hear, hear.
我不能相信他死了
I can't believe he's dead.
我们这辈子最大的一票
Biggest job of our lives,
却发生了这种事
and this happens.
我们怎么办
So what do we do?
毫无疑问 我们得干这一票
For sure, we do the job.
怎么干 我们死定了
How? We're screwed.
现在谁进去呢
Who's our entry man now?
谁从排气口爬进去 谁攀逃生梯
Crawling through air vents? Climbing fire escapes?
我们需要个小瘦猴
We need a little skinny guy.
你觉得呢
You think?
布莉姬
Hey, Bridgy...
你刚刚升职了
you just got a promotion.
不要
No.
要
Yes.
求你了 你知道我不喜欢火的
Please, you know I don't like fire.
你不喜欢火吗
You don't like fire?
火是我们的生计
Fire is our bread and butter.
这是我们的家族生意
It's our family business.
你不想让你的家人失望吧
You're don't want to let down your family, do you?
你们不是我的家人
You're not my family.
什么
What's that?
我们不是你的家人
We're not your family?
你还有别人吗
You got anybody else?
我妈妈...
My mother...
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表