剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
《哥谭》前情提要
Previously on Gotham...
去见了位认识的警员
Went to see a sergeant that I know,
我俩寻找了符合描述的M马龙
and we did some digging for any M. Malones that fit our particulars.
帕特里克·马龙
Patrick Malone.
绰号♥为..."火柴"
Goes by the nickname... Matches.
你找到他了
So you found him.
你要我做什么
What do you need me for?
我要你给我找把枪
I need you to get me a gun.
你想杀了他吗
So you're gonna kill him?
我爱你
I love you.
柯丽丝汀
Kristen.
不要
No!
如果连奥斯瓦尔德·科波特都能治好
If we can cure a man like Oswald Cobblepot,
那我们就能治愈任何人
we can cure anyone.
所有惹恼了企鹅的人都追悔莫及
Nobody yet has failed to regret vexing the Penguin.
而你正在惹恼我
And you are vexing me!
你不吃
You don't eat.
怎么了 亲爱的
What's the matter, liebchen?
你不舒服吗
You are sick?
你看上去如此苍白
So pale you look.
告诉妈妈怎么了
Tell Mama what's wrong.
你不用说出口
You don't have to tell.
我知道
I know.
特殊的人 人生之路必然坎坷
Life is hard when you are special.
你又是那么特殊
And you are so special.
那么聪明
So clever.
那么帅气
So handsome.
你长大后
When you are older,
得用棍子赶走成群的求爱♥女♥人♥了
with a stick you'll beat away the women.
但前提是你得吃菜炖牛肉
But only if you eat your goulash,
这样你才能长大...
so you can grow big...
变强
and strong.
将克兰配方和我们的强制快速眼动刺♥激♥相结合
Matching the Crane formula to our own enforced REM stimulation
似乎能达到理想的效果
seems to be providing the desired results.
他平日的表现如何
How's his behavior day-to-day?
温顺 友善
Docile, friendly.
胃口呢
Appetite?
不高 但我并不担心
Low, but I'm not concerned.
我想知道他对不良刺♥激♥会有何反应
I'm curious to see how he responds to adverse stimuli.
我们开始进行...冰淇淋测试吧
Let's move on to the... ice cream test.
冰淇淋
Ice cream.
为什么你有冰淇淋
Why do you have ice cream?
我也不知道
I'm sure I don't know.
很不寻常 是吧
It's unusual, isn't it?
我叫奥斯瓦尔德 你叫什么
My name's Oswald. What's yours?
我没有冰淇淋
I don't have ice cream.
为什么你有冰淇淋
Why do you have ice cream?
请吧 不要客气 你...
Please, by all means, you...
我没有冰淇淋
I don't have ice cream!
为什么你有冰淇淋
Why do you have ice cream?!
抱歉 先生 我不知道...
I apologize, sir. I don't know what...
非常好
Excellent.
没有暴♥力♥反应
No violent reaction.
治疗效果非常好
The treatment is working perfectly.
守卫
Guards.
我的冰淇淋在哪
Where's my ice cream?!
为什么你有冰淇淋
How come you have ice cream?!
我要我的
I want mine!
在哪 在哪
Where is it?! Where is it?!
我要我的冰淇淋
I want my ice cream!
是什么味儿的 什么味儿的
What flavor is it?! What flavor is it?!
你也好啊
Hey yourself.
怎么了 你问我要的
What? You asked me for it.
我知道
I know.
-如果你不想要... -我要
- If you don't want it... - I want it.
你看上去很害怕
You look scared.
我没有
I'm not.
上膛了吗
Is it loaded?
不上膛的枪有什么意义
Ain't no point in an unloaded gun.
枪可不是用来唬人的 布鲁斯
Guns aren't for show, Bruce.
也不是用来防身的
And they're not for protection.
只有一个用处
They're only for one thing.
当然了
Of course.
只有一个用处
They're only for one thing.
小莱
Lee.
早上好
Good morning.
阿卡姆那事之后我们说的话
Look, what we talked about after Arkham...
我不是来谈那个的
That's not why I'm here.
我想你看看这个
I wanted you to take a look at these.
这是柯丽丝汀·柯林格最后几张工资单
It's Kristen Kringle's final paychecks.
她的工资单 你是怎么拿到的
Her paychecks? How'd you get these?
我去人力资源部要她的新住址
I went to Human Resources to get her new address,
他们就把工资单给了我
and they gave them to me.
她一直没去领
She never picked them up.
他们也不知道她的下落
They don't know where she is.
她没兑现过 也没留下转寄地址
She never cashed them, never left a forwarding address.
这就奇怪了
That's odd.
多尔蒂有钱
Well, Dougherty has money.
也许他们去旅游了
Maybe they're traveling.
事情不对劲
I don't like it.
她说多尔蒂曾对她家暴
She said that Dougherty hurt her before.
真的吗
Really?
你问过爱德吗
Have you talked to Ed about it?
-没 -也许他有她的消息
- No. - Maybe he's heard from her.
我不想让他担心
I didn't feel like it was right to worry him.
我只是想知道她没事
I just want to know that she's all right.
我可以交给失踪人口去查
I can take it to Missing Persons.
不不 没事 我会去查的
No, no, that's all right. I'll look into it.
有消息通知你
I'll let you know what I find.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事
Yeah.
布鲁斯少爷
Oh, Master Bruce.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Yes.
这样的语气可不够
I'm gonna need more than that.
我们要去寻找一个极度危险的人
We're on the hunt of an extremely dangerous man.
这是生死攸关的事
This is life-and-death stuff.
我要你给我确定的答案
I need you to tell me that you are sure.
你确定你准备好了吗
Now, are you sure?
是的 阿尔弗雷德 我确定
Yes, Alfred, I'm sure.
好
Right.
出了门 你要完全听从我的指示
And when we're on the street, you follow my every lead.
不许乱冲乱撞 明白吗
No faffing about, is that understood?
明白
Yes.
好孩子
Good lad.
我们的目标是个东区人
Our quarry is an East Side boy.
"火柴"帕特里克·马龙年少就误入歧途
His misspent youth, Patrick "Matches" Malone
曾多次跟一个叫小蛋糕的家伙一起被捕
was arrested several times with a geezer called Cupcake.
已知同伙 特伦斯·肖 又名小蛋糕
我怀疑这有一定的讽刺意味
I suspect there's irony at play there.
他们曾是共犯 直到"火柴"的证词
They were partners in crime until Matches's testimony
害小蛋糕先生蹲了十年黑门监狱
put Mr. Cupcake in a Blackgate Pen for ten.
上面写着小蛋糕已经出狱
Says here that Cupcake's out now,
开了家叫做变异体的打手公♥司♥
and he runs this strong-arm little firm called the Mutants.
我们就从那里开始吧
So I guess we'll have to start there then.
-所罗门 -格伦迪
- Solomon! - Grundy!
-所罗门 -格伦迪
- Solomon! - Grundy!
记住 我来说话
Remember, let me do the talking.
我知道怎么对付这种人
I know how to handle this type, all right?
女士们先生们 下午好
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen!
你们好
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表