剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
我们派这头美丽的野兽出去
We send our beautiful monster out into the wild
并交给他一个简单的任务
with a simple task to perform.
他会需要套服装
He's going to need something to wear.
尼格玛先生 你还真是帮了大忙
Mr. Nygma, you have been... you've actually been helpful.
尼格玛先生 你还真是帮了大忙
Mr. Nygma, you have actually been helpful.
打发 彻头彻尾的傲慢
Dismissal. The complete arrogance.
尼格玛先生 尼格玛先生 你还真是...
Mr. Nygma. Mr. Nygma, you have actually been...
犯人赫尔辛格
Inmate Helzinger,
跟我来
come with me.
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
为什么他们总是消失在那条走廊尽头
Why do they keep disappearing down that hallway?
斯特兰奇在隐藏什么
Strange is hiding something.
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
我们要去哪
Where are we going?!
真有意思
How interesting.
快走
Move!
我认识你
Hey, I know you.
我给你带来一份礼物 孩子
I have a gift for you, my son.
我这会儿正在为你打造盔甲
I am crafting your armor as we speak,
但首先 得测试你的能力
but first, your skills must be tested.
我知道了
I got it.
你是市长
You're the mayor.
这是哪里
What is this place?
怎么...
What's going...?
那是一个恶魔
That is a demon.
-怎么回事 -他生于炼狱
- What's going on in here?- He lives in fire.
我要离开这里
I want to get out of here!
那箱子里有能让你消灭他的武器
That case will give you everything you need to destroy him!
放我出去
Let me get out of here!
放我出去 放我出去
Let me out of here! Let me out!
我要离开这里 我要...
I want to get out of here! I want to...
虽然和我想的不大一样 但也不错了
Not exactly what I had in mind, but good enough.
试试...打开箱子 孩子
Try... opening the chest, my son.
罪孽之剑
The Sword of Sin.
这是你伸张正义的工具和伙伴
Your ally and instrument of justice,
世代流传 协助骑士铲除邪恶
a vanquisher of evil for generations.
它渴望鲜血
She thirsts for blood.
世代流传 这把剑是昨天刚做的
Generations? That sword was made yesterday.
无所谓
It doesn't matter.
这件复♥制♥品对他接受新身份很关键
Our replica is central to his acceptance of his new identity.
一件让人惊叹的标志性武器
An awe-inspiring signature weapon.
我要做什么
What must I do?
一个杀人犯现在自♥由♥在城市里游荡
A murderer walks the streets of this city a free man.
他的罪孽 必须被你的剑斩灭
For his sins, by your blade, he must be destroyed.
告诉我他的名字
Tell me his name.
詹姆斯·戈登
James Gordon.
我主
My lord.
我是死亡天使
I am the Angel of Death.
詹姆斯·戈登
James Gordon dies...
今晚必死
...tonight.
我的警官今晚早些时候
My officers responded to an anonymous tip
因匿名线报 前来接警
and arrived here earlier this evening.
进入建筑工地后
Upon entering the construction site,
我的手下发现了四名男性被害人的尸体
my men discovered the bodies of four male victims.
我们暂且还无从
It'll be some time before we have
查实他们的身份
any information about their identities.
我目前只能告诉大家这么多
That's all I have for you at this time.
失陪 就这些了
Excuse me. No, that's it.
警监 看我找到了谁
Hey, Cap, look who I found.
闭嘴 布洛克
Shut it, Bullock.
-你好大胆 -听着
- You have one hell of a nerve. - Listen...
你以为我不知道是你劫走了凯伦·詹宁斯
You think I don't know it was you that busted out Karen Jennings?
你倒说不是你
Tell me it wasn't you.
-警监 -我不想听
- Captain... - I don't want to hear it.
我为什么总是上你的当
How do I keep falling for your games?
真的 我简直搞不明白
Really, it's a mystery to me.
每次你回来
Every time you come back,
我都真的相信你已经变了
I truly believe that you've changed.
你就像视错觉
You're like a-an optical illusion.
我只需要跟你说五分钟的话
Listen I just need five minutes of your time.
哈格罗夫 司尼德
Hargrove! Snead!
马上护送戈登先生离开我的犯罪现场
Escort Mr. Gordon off my crime scene immediately.
你 明天早上我们要好好
You, we're gonna have a little discussion
就这事谈谈
about this tomorrow morning.
巴恩斯警监 请听他说完
Captain Barnes, please. Hear him out.
听着 孩子 韦恩先生
Listen, kid... Mr. Wayne,
我不管你有多少钱 在这城里多有地位
I don't care how much money or pull you have in this town.
我不想再跟他说话了
I'm through talking to him.
你也不想听真话了吗
Are you through listening to the truth?
得了 少来了
Oh, come on. Give me a break.
好吧 五分钟
All right, five minutes.
不 三分钟
No, three minutes.
阿卡姆疯人院
好了 发夹
Okay. Bobby pins?
只有一个吗
Only one?
我就偷到一个
It's all I could steal.
那就将就吧
It'll have to do.
鲁迪 弄到氨水了吗
Rudy, did you get the ammonia?
这儿
H-Here.
很好 好了
Perfect. Okay,
只差灭蚊灯了
now we just need the bug zapper.
这是什么
What is this?
是苍蝇拍
It's a fly swatter.
我知道是苍蝇拍
I can see that it's a fly swatter.
我没问你要苍蝇拍
I didn't ask for a fly swatter.
我要的是厨房♥里的灭蚊灯
I asked for the bug zapper in the kitchen.
有什么区别
What's the difference?
区别是
The difference is that
一个是发出紫外光的黑光灯
one has a black light that emits ultraviolet energy
这只是棍子加块皮子
and this is leather on a stick.
都能打苍蝇啊
They both kill flies.
我不是想打苍蝇
I don't need to kill flies.
我需要你回厨房♥去把灭蚊灯拿来
I need you to go back to the kitchen and get the bug zapper.
你要拿这些东西做什么啊
What are you gonna do with all this stuff, anyway?
我觉得斯特兰奇教授在隐瞒什么
I think Professor Strange is hiding something.
我觉得他隐瞒的是逃出这里的秘密通道
And I think that something is a secret way out of this dump.
所以我要用这堆东西找到它
So I'm gonna use this stuff to find it.
简而言之
So,in a nutshell,
雨果·斯特兰奇在忙里偷闲地
Hugo Strange is making monsters
拿死人制♥造♥怪物
out of dead people in his spare time,
而且他还让维克多·弗莱斯杀了凯伦·詹宁斯
and he had Karen Jennings killed by Victor Fries,
前者已经死了三个月了
who's been dead for three months.
我知道听上去很扯
I know it sounds far-fetched.
扯 不
Far-fetched? No.
简直疯了
It sounds insane!
但是真的 相信我
But it's true. Trust me.
你说这种疯话叫我怎么相信你
How can I trust you when you're talkin' crazy?
你对我撒了那么多谎叫我怎么相信你
How can I trust you when you've lied to me so many times?
怪物
Monsters?!
我骗你是因为对你说实话太难
I lied to you because it's hard to tell you the truth.
你固执 负气
You're stubborn and you're angry,
哥谭市警局已经因此付出了代价
and the GCPD has paid a price for it!
是吗 你个自以为是的混♥蛋♥
Really? You self-righteous punk.
你觉得你什么都知道吗
You think you have all the answers?
那你自己来管事啊
Maybe you should run it yourself!
或许我有天会的
Maybe I will one day.
做梦去吧
In your dreams.
谁在那儿
Who's there?
我说 谁在那儿
I said, who's out there?!
搞什么
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表