剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
不 布鲁斯 你不会的
No, Bruce, you won't.
你做不到
You can't.
大家经常小看我
People often underestimate me.
韦恩集团
Wayne Enterprises
是一家价值数十亿美元的企业集团
is a multi-billion-dollar conglomerate,
还有一个会为保护秘密而不惜杀人的董事会
with a board that will kill to protect its secrets.
谁说我小看你了
Who's underestimating you?
你为什么和我说这些
Why are you telling me this?
显然你有想提出的解决办法
You obviously have a solution you want to propose.
你控制韦恩集团51%的表决权股份
You control 51% of the voting shares of Wayne Enterprises.
如果你把股份卖♥♥给我
If you sell me your shares,
我就能接管 做该做之事
I could take control, do what needs to be done.
你就会成为自♥由♥的现金亿万富翁
You would be a cash billionaire with freedom.
你想要我的公♥司♥
You want my company?
我想要清理哥谭市
I want to clean up Gotham.
保护市民
Protect its citizens.
恢复这座城市原本的样子
Return the city to what it was.
但没有你帮忙 我做不到
But I can't do it without your help.
韦恩集团是我的责任
Wayne Enterprises is my responsibility.
是我父母唯一的遗产
It's all I have left of them.
我的价码不只是钱 布鲁斯
I'm not just offering you money, Bruce.
你父母被杀的那晚
The night your parents were killed,
你本不该出现在那儿吧
you weren't supposed to be there, were you?
对
No.
你父母本想去戏院
Your parents were headed for the theater.
你父亲改了主意
Your father changed his mind.
提出去看电影
Suggested a movie.
还叫上了你
Invited you along.
你们去迟了
You got there late.
这事我从未和人说过
I've never told anybody that.
那晚他在跟踪你父亲
He was following your father that night.
早在进入小巷之前
Before the alleyway.
我是个有不少资源的人
I'm a man of considerable resources.
即使如此
Even then,
也还是调查了好久
it took some doing.
所以我昨晚没说什么
It's why I didn't want to say anything last night.
直到今天我才确认
I couldn't confirm it until today.
如果你把公♥司♥卖♥♥给我
If you sell me your company,
我就把这个送你做签约礼
I will give you this as a signing gift.
这是杀死你父母的凶手的名字
This is the name of the man who killed your parents...
还有书面证明 包括帮凶 动机
with documentary proof-- accomplices, motives,
原因 方式和身份
why, how and who.
我会整顿你的公♥司♥
I will fix your company,
保护你的遗产
protect your legacy
给你一个了结
and give you closure.
你父亲也会希望如此
It's what your father would've wanted.
这也是哥谭所亟需的
And what Gotham desperately needs.
今天之内给我回复
I need your answer by the end of the day.
吉姆
Hey, Jim?
高兴点
Cheer up.
你的冒险精神哪去了
Where's your spirit of adventure?
下个路口右转
Next right.
我知道这是个圈套
I know it's a trap.
你只是盖勒文手上的木偶
And Galavan's using you like a puppet.
一切都是盖勒文在幕后搞鬼 对吗
It is Galavan who's behind all this, right?
他就是个疯子 芭芭拉
He's a psychopath, Barbara.
他只是在利用你
He's using you.
他此刻正在嘲笑你呢
He's laughing at you.
等他利用完你
And when he's done with you,
你就成了累赘
you're just a loose end.
他会杀了你的
He'll kill you.
你还真不喜欢这个盖勒文啊
You really don't like this Galavan guy, do you?
她不会说实话的 吉姆
She's not talking, Jim.
我们现在就得掉头
We need to turn this car around now.
再给我一点时间
Just give me a little more time.
这样的葬礼可能不太正式
Well, I'm afraid this is as proper a burial
可我只能做到这样了
as circumstances allow.
但至少我们能最后再一起吃一餐
But I thought we could have one last meal together.
我本是个不完整的人 柯林格小姐
I was a broken man, Miss Kringle.
两个人格争执不休
Two halves at war with each other.
但多亏了你
But thanks to you,
我完整了
I am whole.
我不会忘记你的
I will not forget you.
入夜把你带走
I take you by night,
白天将你送回
by day take you back.
害怕失去我 而不是拥有我
None suffer to have me, but do from my lack.
猜猜我是什么
What am I?
那是个谜语吗
That some sort of riddle?
你不应该这么鬼鬼祟祟的
You know, you really shouldn't sneak up on people;
这不礼貌
that's not polite.
这里可不经常有人来
Not usually any people out here.
我可以请你吃点茶点三明治吗
Can I interest you in a tea sandwich?
什么
A what?
这里面是什么啊
What heck is in there?
这可好
Great.
只能另想办法了
Now I've got to improvise.
别乱跑哦
Don't go anywhere.
芭芭拉 听我说
Barbara, listen to me.
你在听吗
Are you listening?
你还有大好人生
You have a lifetime ahead of you.
别被疯狂毁了
Don't throw it away on madness.
戈登 布洛克 回话
Gordon, Bullock... Come in.
说吧 警监
Go ahead, Captain.
我不喜欢这情况 你们被围起来了
I don't like this. You're boxed in.
到处都是隐蔽的有利高地
There's lots of cover, high vantage points all or out.
埋伏的绝佳地点
Perfect spot for an ambush.
没错 你们得撤退
Yeah, I gotta pull you out.
现在掉头 你将一无所获
Turn around, you get nothing.
先别撤
Not yet.
听见没 你们得撤退
You hear me? I'm pulling you out.
说什么 警监 我听不到
What was that, Captain? You're breaking up.
布洛克 我发誓 你敢违抗...
Bullock! I swear to God, if you disobey...
芭芭拉 好好想想
Barbara, think hard.
别放弃大好人生
Don't throw away your life.
什么人生
What life?
你和我...
You and me...
我们曾有过美好人生
we had a life.
我们有过真情
We had real love.
你向我求婚
You asked me to marry you.
我订了教堂 买♥♥了婚纱
I booked a church. I bought a damn wedding dress.
吉姆 我也是傻
Jim... fool that I am,
即便是现在也还爱着你
I still love you, even now.
我知道你对我也还有感情
And I know you still have feelings for me,
这是你亲口说的
'cause you said so.
咱们待会儿再谈感情
We can talk about our feelings later.
现在有更要紧的事
There's more at stake here.
我爱你 吉姆
I love you, Jim.
我觉得 你内心深处
And I think, deep down,
也还爱着我
you still love me.
我的天 芭芭拉 我才不在乎...
Oh, for God's sakes, Barbara, I don't give a...
行动 行动
Move, move!
你要杀我吗 吉姆
You gonna shoot me, Jim?
设立20个街区的防线
I want a 20-block perimeter,
进行彻底搜查
with hard target searches
不放过任何一栋大楼 商家和酒水店
of every building, business and bodega.
搜查所有房♥间
We kick down everything with four walls and a roof.
找到他之前 谁都不许睡觉
Nobody sleeps until our boy gets home.
我叫你离开的
I told you to get out of here.
是吗
You did?
脑袋里还嗡嗡作响呢
Still a lot of ringing in my head.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表