剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
我们得走了 快点
We have to go. Now.
你 进去
You. In there.
听他的
Do what he's saying.
我们不会有事的
We'll be okay.
快点
Now!
好吧
Okay.
好了 我们走
Okay, let's go.
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
小莱
Lee!
小莱
Lee!
抱歉 警官们
Apologies, officers.
极度低温让电线短路了
The extreme cold has shorted the wiring.
我们还在检修
We're working on it.
那就快点
Well, work on it quick!
我们在做了
Oh, we are.
在做了
We are.
把那个妥善保管
Please put that somewhere very safe,
好吗 皮博迪女士
would you, Ms. Peabody?
好消息 警官们
Good news, officers.
弗莱斯提到
Did Fries say anything,
他的计划了吗
anything at all about his plans?
没有
No, nothing.
他只说"抱歉"
He just said "Sorry."
搭档
Partner!
我们错过了什么
What'd we miss?
弗莱斯带走了诺拉和小莱
Fries got away with Nora and Lee.
我全境通告了车辆 但没被别的线索了
I put a BOLO out on the vehicle, but that's all we got.
弗莱斯得尽快冷冻他妻子 是吧
Fries has to put his wife on ice as quickly as possible, right?
他不能回家 门口有警♥察♥
He can't go home; there's cops at the door.
他会去哪
Where's he gonna go?
他带着设备
He's got the equipment with him.
他可以随便在任何地方冷冻她
He could freeze her anywhere.
等等 他可以冷冻她
Wait. He could freeze her,
但无法保持冷冻状态
but he can't keep her frozen.
必须要用到他建造的冷冻室
Not without one of those cryo chambers he built.
那他的确是要回家
Then he is going home.
冷冻室还在他家
They're still at his house;
没有被收为证据
they were never taken into evidence.
他肯定是去那儿了 走吧
That's where he went, has to be. Come on.
维克多 求你好好想想
Victor, please think about this.
如果你入狱了
How will you take care of her
又要如何照顾她
if you're in prison?
我没法照顾她
I won't.
但你会的
You will.
哥谭会的
Gotham will.
这是法律
It's the law.
只要她在法律意义上还活着 城市就得照顾她
As long as she's legally alive, she's a ward of the city
延续她的生命 保证她的安全
and the city has to keep her alive and safe.
维克多
Victor...
我在 亲爱的
I'm here, darling.
我带你回家了
I brought you home.
我好累
I'm so tired.
我知道
I know.
很快就结束了
It'll all be over soon.
维克多
Victor...
我希望你放手
I want you to let me go.
让我死吧
Let me die.
诺拉 你不是真心的
Nora, you don't mean that.
我能做到 这好使
I can do this. The process works.
好让我有一天醒来
So I shall wake up one day
而你要么在监狱里
with you in prison
要么已经死了吗
or dead?
我并不想要孤独的生活
A life alone isn't one that I want.
你醒来时我会在的 我会的
I'll be there when you wake up. I'll be there.
我会想办法的 我保证
I'll find a way, I will.
希望永远是有的
There's always hope.
只要你活着 就有希望 是吧
As long as you're alive, there's hope, right?
是啊
Yes.
有希望
There's hope.
好吧
Okay.
我的项链
My necklace.
我们一周年纪念时你给我的那条
The one that you gave me on our first anniversary.
在床头柜上
It's on the nightstand.
能去给我拿来吗 亲爱的
Would you get it for me, please, dear?
去吧
Go.
如果有必要 我还有力气用它
I'm strong enough to use it if I need to.
如果你赶快 可以趁他回来之前逃出去
If you hurry, you can make it out before he gets back.
我不会丢下你的
I'm not leaving you.
这对你和你的宝宝一定压力很大
This must be very stressful for you and your baby.
我们没事
We're fine.
能给我点水吗
Could I have some water?
谢谢
Thank you.
你听到了
You heard him.
他内心深处并不坏
He's not a bad man at heart.
你得告诉他们
You have to tell them that.
我会的
I will.
也告诉他们 我对我扮演的角色也很抱歉
And please tell them that I'm very sorry for my part in this.
我看出他要变成什么样
I saw the man that he was becoming
却袖手旁观
and I did nothing.
因为我爱他
Because I loved him.
你明白那感觉 是吧
You know what that's like, don't you?
是的
I do.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真好
You've been very kind.
上帝保佑你和你的宝宝
God bless you and your baby.
诺拉
Nora.
我拿来了
I got it.
我拿来了
I've got it.
维克多
Victor.
我爱你
I love you.
别怪自己
Please don't blame yourself.
我爱你
I love you.
回头见
See you soon.
你最好退后点
You should stand back.
你从窗户进来时我感觉到了风
I felt the breeze when you came in the window.
你来正好
I'm glad you came.
我想请你帮个忙
I need a favor.
"见到你真高兴 塞琳娜"
"Nice to see you, Selina."
抱歉没告诉你我要离开这里
Sorry for not telling you that I was skipping town
跑去我法国的城♥堡♥
to go to my castle in France.
只是个小屋
It's a chalet.
是在瑞士
In Switzerland.
随便了
Whatever.
那位英国国王呢
Where's the king of snotty England?
阿尔弗雷德进城了
Alfred went to the city.
茜尔薇说的 就是这个人
This is the man that Silver told us about.
阿尔弗雷德找到了他
Alfred tracked him down.
帕特里克·马龙
Patrick Malone?
他的名字不是M开头的吗
I thought his name started with M.
M是火柴 是外号♥
The M stands for Matches. It's a nickname.
好二的外号♥
That's a lame nickname.
你找到他了
So you found him.
你要我做什么
What do you need me for?
我要你给我找把枪
I need you to get me a gun.
你想杀了他吗
So you're gonna kill him?
-对 -你的管家知道吗
- Yes. - Your butler know?
阿尔弗雷德认为他要来杀他
Alfred thinks he's gonna be the one to kill him.
所以我才找你
That's why I'm asking you.
你都做不到把那人推出窗外
You couldn't even push that guy out of the window,
你要怎么做到这个
so how do you expect to do this?
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表