剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
《哥谭》上季提要
Last season on Gotham...
就在这里 就在这间屋子里
It's in here. It's in this room.
我父亲的秘密 就在这间屋子里
My father's secret, it's in this room.
你要查洛布那就是自杀 没其他可能
Going after Loeb is suicide, plain and simple.
你又在错误的时间出现在错误的地点
As usual, wrong place, wrong time.
你真是个耻辱 洛布
You're a disgrace, Loeb.
黑的白的一身红 是什么 别说那种话
What's black and white and red all over? Stop talking like that.
你为什么杀你母亲 杰罗姆
Why did you kill your mother, Jerome?
芭芭拉 杰森·列侬杀了你父母
Barbara, Jason Lennon killed your parents.
-不是你杀了他们 -是我啊
- You didn't kill them. - Yes, I did.
再见了 菲什
Good-bye, Fish.
我是哥谭之王
I'm the king of Gotham!
你觉得这是什么
What is it, do you think?
我的天啊
Bloody hell.
别 等等 等等
No, wait, wait, wait!
拒绝进入
拒绝进入
密♥码♥有数百万种可能 布鲁斯少爷
There must be a million possible combinations, Master Bruce.
拒绝进入
一个月后
*真是完美的一天*
*Just a perfect day*
*在公园里小酌桑格利亚*
*Drink sangria in the park*
*然后过一会儿*
*And then later*
*天黑了我们就回家*
*when it gets dark we go home*
*真是完美的一天*
*Just a perfect day*
*在动物园里喂动物*
*Feed animals in the zoo*
*过一会儿*
*Then later*
*再看场电影 最后回家*
*a movie, too. And then home*
*这真是完美的一天*
*Oh, it's such a perfect day*
*很高兴与你一起度过*
*I'm glad I spent it with you*
*这真是完美的一天*
*Oh, such a perfect day*
*你让我流连忘返*
*You just keep me hanging on*
*你让我流连忘返*
*You just keep me hanging on*
都喝掉
Drink it all.
谢谢你 主人
Thank you, Master.
现在去吧
Now go.
走吧 赶紧 赶紧
Come on through. Let's go, let's go.
-我是扎丹 -闭嘴吧
- I am Zaardon... - Shut up!
灵魂收割者
The Soul Reaper!
愚蠢的奴隶 你们无法逃脱我的掌心
Foolish slaves! You cannot escape me!
先生 放下你的枪
Sir, drop the guns!
你 你
You! You!
过来
Come on...!
你原始的武器无法伤我丝毫
Your primitive weapons cannot hurt me!
准备受死吧 虫子
Prepare to die, insect.
听着 我不想冲你开枪 好吗
Listen, I don't want to shoot you, man, all right?
写报告太麻烦了
Too much paperwork.
所以咱就 把剑放下吧
So why don't you just... put the sword down.
别动 放松
Stay down. Relax.
戈登
Yo, Gordon.
-怎么了 挺忙啊 -你迟到了
- What's up? Busy shift? - You're late.
天啊 放松点行吗 你这人怎么回事
Geez, relax, will ya? What's the matter with you, man?
别这么做
Bad idea.
这怎么可能
How can this be?
扎丹喝了主人圣杯中的龙之血
Zaardon drank dragon's blood from the master's Chalice.
"渣蛋" 这么写对吗
"Zar-don"... that spelled how it sounds?
-是扎丹 -够接近了
- Two A's. - Close enough.
你胆敢送我进监狱
You dare send me to prison?
不会 你肯定是进阿卡姆的料
Oh, no... you're a cinch for Arkham.
你给我听着 戈蛋
Hear me, Gor-Don.
你也许赢下了这场战斗
You might have won this battle,
但是战争才刚刚开始
but the war has just begun.
主人会让你痛不欲生的
The master will unleash hell upon you.
黑暗之日即将来临
Dark days are coming.
谢谢提醒
Thanks for the heads-up.
爱德
Ed.
你没事吧
You okay?
再好不过了
Never better.
戈登警官23611
Officer Gordon 23611,
请立刻来警监办公室报到
report to the captain's office immediately.
叫我了
I'm up.
回头见
See ya.
他走了 放轻松
He's gone. Relax.
哎呀妈呀 看看你
Holy moly, look at you!
大家都会认为你要疯了
Everyone's gonna think you're going nuts.
刚才那样有人在的时候
I get nervous when you talk to me
你和我说话会让我紧张
with other people around like that.
别再那样了
Stop doing that.
-哪样 -那样
- What? - That!
学我的样子
Copying me.
伙计 这是镜子 镜子就这样
Dude... it's a mirror, that's how they work.
知道我们需要什么吗
You know what I think we need?
我觉得我们需要...
I think that we need...
找点乐子
a little more fun.
来点浪漫
Some romance.
住口 我知道你要说什么
Stop. I know where this is going.
我早说了 别把柯林格小姐扯进来
I told you, leave... Miss Kringle alone.
想想她依偎在我们的臂弯里
Imagine her in our arms.
那双大眼睛望着我们
Those big eyes looking up at us,
她柔软 颤栗的身体
and soft, trembling flesh.
闭嘴
Be quiet!
这问题很简单 戈登警官
It's a simple question, Officer Gordon...
你有没有碰弗兰克斯警官
did you or did you not put your hands on Officer Franks here?
我碰了
Yes. I did.
从上岗的第一天开始
From the first day on the job,
你就是个不听话的刺头
you've been an insubordinate troublemaker.
我本以为降职你去执勤能让你知难而退
I hoped demotion to uniform duty would suffice to make you quit.
你的搭档布洛克就挺懂事
It worked for your partner, Bullock.
而你亲口承认违反了第12条规定
However, you've now confessed to violation of section 12.
因此你立刻离职 强制执行
Immediate dismissal is mandatory.
局长 这不公平
Commissioner, this is not just.
弗兰克斯警官没有受伤
Officer Franks sustained no harm,
而戈登警官在制♥服♥一个凶恶歹徒的过程中
and Officer Gordon showed admirable restraint
已经显示了很大的克制
in defusing a dangerous hostage situation.
谢谢你的提醒 警监
Thank you so much for your input, Captain.
事实就是事实
The facts speak for themselves.
事实证明 他应该得到赞扬
The facts say he deserves commendation,
而不是被离职
not dismissal.
你这是让龌龊政♥治♥...
You're letting gutter politics...
够了 小姑娘
That's enough, young lady.
请把戈登警官...
Take Officer...
戈登先生的警徽和枪收回 这是命令
Mister Gordon's badge and gun. That's an order.
好吧 算了
All good. Let it go.
还是谢谢你
Thanks, though.
和您共事是我的荣幸
It's been an honor working for you.
这样也好
This is all for the best, you know.
有些人就不适合当警♥察♥
Some men are just not meant to be cops.
我说过 我会战胜你的
I told you I'd break you.
一定会的
I will.
你对洛布说什么了 你发火了吗
What did you say to Loeb? Did you get mad?
我不认同他的决定
Well, I disagreed with his decision.
别这样 你知道我要刨根问底的
Come on. You know I need the details.
我说我会战胜他的
I said I'd break him.
就那个意思
Words to that effect.
临走也要留句狠话
You went out with a bang.
也许这样也好
Maybe it's for the best.
洛布也这么说
That's what Loeb said.
我本该一走了之 但我不想放弃[辞职]
I should have walked away. I just hate to quit.
你没有辞职
You didn't quit.
你是被炒了 还能怎么办
You were fired. What can you do?
我还有办法
Oh, there's things I can do.
你不是说 你已经没有合法的手段了吗
I thought you said you didn't have any legal moves left.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表