剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
Anything.
他被捕前 曾向我提出个提议
Before he was arrested, your uncle made me an offer.
-我想 -好了 布鲁斯少爷 快起来
- I want... - Right, Master Bruce! On your feet.
我从五金店买♥♥了几把很棒的耙子
Bought us a lovely couple of rakes from the ironmonger's.
我建议我们出去
I suggest we get outside and get...
你好 圣克劳德小姐
Hello, Ms. St. Cloud.
没想到你会在这里
Did not expect to see you here.
-你好 阿尔弗雷德 -外面大路上
- Hello, Alfred. - That must have been your car I saw,
那辆没熄火的车肯定是你的吧
idling on the main road.
鉴于最近发生的事
Now, in light of recent events,
我建议你最好还是上车离开
I suggest you get in it and you leave.
马上
Immediately.
是我请她来的 我要她留下
I invited her, and I want her to stay.
我命令她离开
And I'm ordering her to leave.
这是我家 命令该由我下
And it's my house, and I give the orders.
是吗
Oh, is that so?
没关系的
It's okay.
我不想给你们添麻烦
I don't want to cause any trouble.
真聪明
Smart girl.
赶紧走吧
Off you pop.
我住凯恩酒店
I'm at the Kane Hotel.
你无权这么做
You had no right to do that.
我绝对有权这么做
I had every right.
你怎么想的啊 把她找来
What were you thinking, asking her up here?
等等 你是
Oh, wait, you...
想从她那儿问出点什么
think she was gonna tell you something.
如果盖勒文那信封里真有杀害我父母
If Galavan really has the name of my parents' killer
真凶的名字 那就值得一试
in that envelope, it's worth a shot.
我的想法是那信封里什么也没有
Well, my guess is there was absolutely nothing in that envelope.
那只是骗你转让公♥司♥的诡计而已
It was just a ruse to get you to sign away the company.
盖勒文很聪明
Galavan is smart.
他绝不会没有筹码就随便提出
He wouldn't enter a multibillion-dollar offer
上百万的交易
without his end of the bargain.
他肯定知道真凶的名字
He has the name.
而你觉得那只小狐狸精
And you think that little minx
会告诉你吗
is gonna tell you something, do you?
我们是朋友
We're friends.
不 你们不是
No, you're not.
要从那样的女孩口中套取信息
Getting information out of a girl like that
需要一定程度的骗术
requires a level of deception
目前你还没那个本事 布鲁斯少爷
that you do not yet possess, Master Bruce.
这太危险了
It is too dangerous.
这个险值得冒
It's worth the risk.
不
No.
你不能再和圣克劳德小姐见面了
You will not see Ms. St. Cloud again
也不能去追查盖勒文疯狂的说法
or pursue Galavan's wild claims.
你没有权利替我做出那个决定
You have no right to make that decision for me.
总得有人做啊
Well, someone has to.
假如你逼我像看犯人一样看着你...
If you force me to be your jailer...
那我别无选择
then that is who I will be.
抱歉 谢了
Excuse me. Thank you.
按下56 麻烦了
Press 56, please?
你住在这里吗
You live here?
不是
No.
我也不是
Me neither.
有位女士的小钢琴走音了 所以...
Lady's baby grand is flat, so...
我不介意上门维修 我喜欢我的工作
I don't mind making house calls. I like my work.
你喜欢你的工作吗
You like your work?
嗯 喜欢
Yeah. I do.
那我们挺幸运的
I guess we're lucky.
吃糖吗
Caramel?
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm good.
你的损失 这糖可好吃了
You're missing out; they're good.
戈登怎么还不来
Where the hell is Gordon?
那是谁
Who is that?
不知道
No idea.
但他刚刚试图杀我
But he just tried to kill me.
他说了为什么吗
He tell you why?
反正不是临时起意
Wasn't random.
钢琴线
Piano wire.
这家伙是职业杀手
Guy's a pro.
不 等等 等等
No, wait, wait.
觉得自己运气好吗 奈德
You feeling lucky, Ned?
你行的
You got this!
听好了
Listen up.
谁想去除掉一个哥谭警♥察♥
Who wants a shot at eighty-sixing one of Gotham's finest?
有附带伤害也无所谓
I'm waiving any collateral fines.
你们想怎么做都行
Just do what you have to do,
但是吉姆·戈登今晚必须...死
but Jim Gordon doesn't see the sun... rise.
你给我下药
You drugged me.
那是为了你自己好 企鹅先生
That was for your own benefit, Mr. Penguin.
你受了重伤
You have extensive injuries.
我认识你
I know you.
爱德
Ed.
尼格玛
Nygma.
我们之前见过一次 在哥谭市警局
We met once before, at the GCPD.
你不是警♥察♥
You're not a cop.
不不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
不 我是鉴证科的
No, I'm in forensics.
你相信命运吗
Do you believe in fate?
我的衣服哪去了
Where are my clothes?
我给扔掉了 有异味
Oh, I threw them away. They smelled.
不 天呐
Oh, no. Oh, my.
先生 恐怕你不能走
Uh, I'm afraid, sir, that you can't leave.
再给我打一次镇静剂 我发誓我...
You sedate me again, and I swear, I will...
先生
Sir!
你是个通缉犯
You are a wanted man.
你可以逃跑试试看
You can try and run,
但是照你的状况 最多只能跑出三个街区
but with your condition, you'll get about three blocks.
恐怕康复之前 你都得待在这儿
I'm afraid that you're stuck here until you recover.
来喝吧
Now, drink up.
这只是水
It's just water.
长时间在户外活动之后 脱水是正常现象
Dehydration is common after prolonged outdoor exposure.
你想怎样
What do you want from me?
还记得我提到了命运吗
Remember I had mentioned fate?
最近我在经历一些变化
Recently, I've been going through a sort of change.
什么样的变化 你问
"What kind of change?" You ask.
我没问
I didn't.
我开始杀人了
I've started murdering people.
说出来真是令人兴奋
That is thrilling to say out loud.
杀了多少人
How many people?
总共三个
Three in total.
其中两个我根本不在乎
Two of them I didn't really care for.
但另一个是我女朋友柯林格小姐
But one was my girlfriend, Ms. Kringle.
她是我一生的挚爱
She was the love of my life.
如果你打算杀了我
If you're planning on killing me,
就赶紧动手吧
could you get on with it?
到了现在 这也算解脱了
At this point, it would come as a welcome relief.
老天 不不不
Oh, heavens. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我对你绝无恶意
I have no ill intentions toward you.
那你有什么意图
Then what are your intentions?
我需要你的建议
I need advice,
企鹅先生
Mr. Penguin.
这三次杀人
These murders...
改变了我
changed me.
就像蝴蝶
And like the butterfly,
我已经意识到我不可能再变回毛毛虫
I've come to realize that I cannot be a caterpillar once again.
而你是这座城市最臭名昭著的杀人犯之一
And you're one of the city's most notorious killers.
我带你来这儿 部分原因
I brought you here, in part,
是希望你可以在这条新路上指引我
because I was hoping you could guide me on this new path.
朋友
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表