剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
哥谭前情提要 我埋了个炸♥弹♥
- Previously on Gotham... - I set a bomb.
成千上万的人会死掉 是的
- Thousands of people could die. - Yes.
即使付出那种代价也总比
But paying that price will be better
释放出下面的怪兽要强
than releasing what's down there.
你们准备开始游戏了吗
Are you ready to play?!
韦恩集团控制了印第安山
Wayne Enterprises runs Indian Hill,
但又是谁掌管了韦恩集团呢
but who runs Wayne Enterprises?
在哥谭有个秘密议会
There's a secret council in Gotham.
就是他们想让我死
It's them that wanted me dead.
我们就快要接近真♥相♥了
We're so close to the ultimate truth.
你对我百般折磨
you did a very bad thing to me.
现在你要
And now, you're going to...
不可能
Impossible.
一切皆有可能
Nothing is impossible.
谢谢
Thank you.
布鲁斯 我们可能有一阵要见不了了
Bruce, I might not see you for a while.
- 你要去哪 - 我要去找李
- Where are you going? - I have to find Lee.
谁啊
Hello?
店打烊了
We're closed.
如果你现在离开
If you leave now,
我不会报♥警♥的
I won't call the cops.
嘿
Hey.
你要乖乖束手就擒吗
Any chance you want to come quietly?
哇
Ow.
今晚8点15分
8:15 this evening,
有人抢劫了一家药店 还攻击了店主
an individual robbed a pharmacy and attacked its owner.
虽然现在我们还不清楚他的身份
While we don't have an I.D. As yet,
但我们能确定 他也是印第安山的逃犯之一
we believe this individual is another escapee from Indian Hill.
这些怪物危险吗
Are these monsters dangerous?
巴恩斯队长 巴恩斯队长
Captain Barnes! Captain Barnes!
哥谭公报 瓦莱丽 韦尔
Valerie Vale, Gotham Gazette.
为什么不让我们见这些逃犯
Why can't we see the escapee?
因为他被撞的体无完肤
Because crews are still picking up the pieces.
这已经不是第一次
This isn't the first time
被赏金猎人抓到逃犯了
that a bounty hunter has apprehended an escapee.
市警♥察♥局没有能力
Is the GCPD incapable
去处理这些威胁者吗
of handling this threat themselves?
赏金猎人抓到的逃犯
Whoa, only a handful of these escapees have been brought in
屈指可数
by bounty hunters.
大部分逃犯还是由市警♥察♥局抓获的
The vast majority were apprehended by GCPD.
不好意思 不好意思
Excuse me. Excuse me.
我不赞同威胁这个词
I take issue with the word "Threat."
这些逃犯本身
These escapees are themselves
不过是雨果 斯特兰奇的受害者
victims of Hugo Strange.
现如今如果有兢兢业业的市民
Now, if any ordinary hard-working citizen
可以帮助这些可怜的的人不再流浪街头
wants to help get these poor souls off the street
帮助他们接受治疗
so that they may receive proper treatment,
那我们理应表彰这些市民
well, these citizens should be lauded
给予金钱上的奖励
and rewarded financially.
詹姆斯先生 在他们送往印第安山之前
Mr. James, before they were taken to Indian Hill,
这些可怜的人都是阿卡姆疯人院的精神病人
these "Poor souls" Were all criminally insane inmates
难道不是吗
at Arkham Asylum, were they not?
下个问题
Next question.
听到了吗 应该表彰你
Hear that? You should be lauded.
要是我就接受奖金
I'll settle for the cash.
你都抓了多少逃犯了
How many escapees you brought in now?
- 六个 - 一人五千怎么样
- Hmm? Six? - Five grand a pop?
听起来不错
That's not too bad.
万一要是他们不再出现了呢
What happens when there aren't any more?
我觉得哥谭的怪物不会这么快就被抓干净
I don't think Gotham's running out of monsters anytime soon.
我真的无法劝回你了是吧
I really can't get you to come back, huh?
听着 你去见李时不管发生了什么
Look, whatever happened when you went to see Lee,
你知道我这个人不爱打听
and you know I don't like to pry...
知道你不会
Sure you don't.
那是因为你什么都不肯说
That's because you won't tell me anything.
关键是男人不该独自一个人
The whole point is man's not supposed to be alone.
- 你在这还有家人 - 我做不到 哈维
- You have a family here. - Can't do it, Harv.
但是你不介意去追捕斯特兰奇创造出的怪物
But you got no problem chasing down Strange's freaks?
是的 而且赏金能交租
Yeah, it pays the rent.
你这警♥察♥当的真是有实无名啊
You are a cop in everything but name.
是的 至少我不用听命于巴恩斯了
Yeah, except I don't have to listen to Barnes.
我想几时回家就回 喝醉就喝醉
I get to go home when I want, get drunk when I want.
一天结束 我倒头就睡
And at the end of the day, I sleep.
因为保护哥谭不再是我的职责了
'Cause saving Gotham's not my job anymore.
吉姆 我把你当弟弟
Jim, I love you like a brother,
但你不能再将你和李的事
but you've got to stop blaming the job
归咎于这份工作了
for what happened between you and Lee.
你真的认为
And do you really
我不能想喝醉就喝醉吗
think I don't get drunk when I want?
布洛克警探
Detective Bullock?
我调查了那个罪犯想要抢的那些药
I looked into the drug the escapee was after.
那是一种药性很强的免疫抑制剂
It's a powerful immune suppressant.
戈登
Gordon.
看 卢修斯来了
See, look at Lucius here.
我们局里新聘的常驻科学家
Our new resident expert on all things scientific.
他离开了死板的韦恩集团
He said sayonara to the Wayne Enterprises
额 他喜欢这里
robots, hmm, and he loves it here.
韦恩集团显露了其道德败坏的本质
Wayne Enterprises revealed itself as morally corrupt.
而这 除了陈旧的设备
Here, despite the primitive facilities,
时不时的动粗 法♥西♥斯♥式傻瓜文化
casual violence, fascistic meathead culture...
卢修斯
Lucius?
我很喜欢
I love it.
总之
Anyway,
这种药城里只有三家店在卖♥♥
that drug is only sold at three pharmacies in the city,
其中有两家都在上个月被抢了
and the other two pharmacies were both robbed in the last month.
问题是
The question is
为什么这些逃犯 现在才抢这些药店
why are Indian Hill escapees now robbing pharmacies?
是个好问题
Good question.
那么不如我们和以前一样
So, what do you say just like the old days you
一起去查一下吧 好搭档
and me run it together... Huh, partner?
如果你有可靠地线索
You get a hard lead on an escapee
而且赏金够肥的话 我会把他抓来的
and the price is right, I'll bring him in.
谢谢你的酒
Thanks for the drink.
卢修斯
Lucius.
法♥西♥斯♥式作风
"Fascistic meathead culture"?
我的意思是 你就不能再积极一点吗
I mean, you couldn't try to be just a little bit more positive?
- 我很积极 - 呵呵哒
- I was very positive. - Uh-huh.
为什么只有雨果 斯特兰奇被捕了
Why is Hugo Strange the only one that's been arrested?
- 情况是 - 传闻说
- The situation... - And what about the rumors
印第安山是韦恩集团下的机构是什么回事
that Indian Hill is a Wayne Enterprises facility?
还有多少未抓获的逃犯
And how many more of these escapees are at large?
- 二十 还是三十个 - 不好意思
- Are we talking 20? 30? - Excuse me, excuse me...
如果我说的接近了就眨下眼
Just give me a blink if I'm close.
目前一切都在掌握之中
The situation is firmly in hand.
骗子
Liar!
哦 不好
Oh, no.
我的名字叫奥斯瓦德 科波特
My name is Oswald Cobblepot.
我们知道你是谁 企鹅
We know who you are, Penguin.
你想要干什么
What do you want?
我想要干什么
What do I want?
我想要让你把实情告诉哥谭市民
I want you to tell the truth to the people of Gotham.
他们想让我们误认为危机已经解除
They would have us believe that there is no danger.
但是我就在场
But I was there the night
亲眼见到那些人逃出印第安山
those creatures broke out of Indian Hill.
我看到他们了
I saw them.
而且我也见到了领头人
And I saw who's leading them.
你说的这些逃犯是有组织的吗
Are saying the escapees are organized?
没错 这就是我想说的
Hello! That is what I am saying.
这些话完全没有任何事实根据
There is absolutely nothing to support that.
我告诉警♥察♥他们该去抓谁
I told the police who to look for.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表