剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
记得 斯科蒂 很高兴见到你
Yeah, Scotty, good to see you.
别紧张 亲爱的 我俩聊天而已
Relax, honey bun. We're just talking.
那就见鬼了
Oh, like hell you are.
他是想请你回警局
He's gonna ask you to come back to work.
他什么都没说
He didn't ask me anything.
-我俩闲聊而已 -是吗
- We're just having a chat. - Oh, is that right?
你是为这来找他吗 警探
Is that why you're here, Detective?
闲聊
Just to have a chat?
不 不是 她说得没错
No, no. She's right.
哈维 我需要你的帮助 这案子不好对付
Harvey, I need your help. The case is a bear.
我们很缺人手 我在想也许你...
We're short-handed, and, uh, I was thinking maybe you could...
他有自己的生活
He has a life.
答案是不 他不会回去的
The answer is no. He is not coming back.
亲爱的 我是要拒绝他的
Hon. I'm telling him no.
但就像她说的
But it's like she said,
我现在有生活了
I have a life.
我理解
I get it.
我理解
I get it.
我为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
就是个想法
Just a thought.
-祝我好运吧 -好运
- Wish me luck. - Good luck.
吉姆 还有件事 你哈维叔叔
Jim, one last thing. One last thought
最后给你一句忠告
from your Uncle Harvey.
这个疯子帮杀了一群船坞的人 对吧
These Maniax killed a bunch of people from the shipyard, right?
耶伦船坞 没错
Yellen Shipyard, yeah.
为什么是那里
Why there?
他们大可以去任何地方 杀任何人
They could've gone anywhere, killed anyone.
但这些疯子却偏偏选了这个船坞 我
But these lunatics specifically chose that shipyard. I...
想知道为什么
wonder why.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
斯科蒂
Scotty.
好 稍后给您回电
Yeah. Call you back.
局长
Commissioner!
拜托给我个好消息吧
Tell me something good. Please.
-哈维不回来了 -这可不是好消息
- Harvey isn't coming back. - That's not good.
但他提出了一条线索 我还真查到东西了
But he did suggest a lead that panned out nicely.
原来疯子帮昨天从船坞
Turns out, the Maniax stole a refueling truck
偷了一辆加油车
from the shipyard yesterday.
为什么没有报失
Why wasn't it reported?
因为在役车辆有一百多
It was one of over a hundred service vehicles.
点一遍车队花了点时间
Took a while to track down the entire fleet.
但点完后 我们发现有一辆失踪了
But when we did, we found that one was missing.
上满装满了汽油
Fully loaded with gasoline.
知道车牌号♥了吗
You get a license plate?
还知道车的外形特征
And a description of the vehicle.
发了全境通告
Put out an APB.
-真高兴你回来了 吉姆 -我也是
- God, I'm so glad you're back, Jim. - Me, too.
真希望我也能对布洛克说这句话
Wish I could say the same for Bullock.
真不敢相信他真不回来了
I-I can't believe he's really gone.
他是个警♥察♥
He's a cop.
天生就是警♥察♥的料
He was born to be a cop.
不再是了 他现在很幸福
Not anymore. He's a happy man.
我实在不忍♥心为难他
I didn't have it in me to push him.
你考虑过吗
You ever think about that?
我是说离开
Walking away, I mean.
没有 你呢
No. You?
想过 想过很久
I did, for a long time.
现在不了吗
But not anymore?
我一直冷眼旁观那些腐♥败♥ 懒惰的人
I've sat back and watched all the corrupt, lazy men
靠钱干上这个职位 却毫无作为
buy their way into this job and waste it.
我不会 吉姆
Not me, Jim.
我绝不会
Not me.
-这是新的一天 -太对了
- A new day. - You're damn right.
我只想说 能服务您和您的家人
I'd just like to say it's been an honor
是我莫大的荣幸 先生
and a privilege to serve you and your family, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果需要推荐信 我很乐意给你写
If you need any references, I'll be happy to provide them.
就带这些吗
Is that all you're taking with you?
这是我的一切了 先生
It's all I have, sir.
好了 那...
Right. Well, um...
天啊 我得赶紧走了
Oh, dear, yes. I best be off.
我还要赶火车呢
I've got a train to catch.
再见 先生
Good-bye, sir.
再见 阿尔弗雷德
Good-bye, Alfred.
什么事 先生
Beg your pardon, sir?
我说 再见
I said good-bye.
是啊
Yes.
再见了 先生
Good-bye, sir.
我用我的小眼睛搜索着
I spy with my little eye
寻找那一抹...
something that is...
黄色
...yellow.
得分 哥谭 得分得分再得分
Score, Gotham, score! We want more!
打得他们落花又流水
Hit 'em where it hurts and knock 'em to the floor!
冲啊 哥谭
Yay, Gotham!
好啊 柯林格小姐
Hello, Ms. Kringle.
你好 尼格玛先生
Hello, Mr. Nygma.
今天过得好吗
How's your day going?
还行
Fine.
问你个问题
Um, question for you.
什么事
Y-Yes?
你知道家蝇的嗡嗡声是F调的吗
Did you know that houseflies hum in the key of F?
不知道
No.
我不知道
No, I-I did not know that.
那好吧
Okay, then.
-那再见了 -再见
- Well, uh... bye. - Bye.
该死
Damn it!
我们不是说好要约她出去的嘛
We agreed you were going to ask her out.
我们没说好要约她
No, we didn't agree to ask her.
只是说好考虑约她
We agreed to think about asking her.
但没用的
But there's no point.
她又不喜欢你
She doesn't like you.
或许她会喜欢我
Maybe she'll like me.
这你想过吗
You ever consider that?
或许她会喜欢我
Maybe she'll like me.
我自信
I got confidence.
女孩喜欢那个
Ladies love that.
不 她不会喜欢你的
No, she won't like you.
她不会的 走开
She won't. Go away.
走开吧
Please, just go away!
看到被盗油车了 在伊弗利公园
We got a sighting of the stolen truck. Yeavely Park.
我想告诉你们
I want you all to know
这对我们来说是个艰难的抉择
this was a very difficult decision for us.
要么是你们 要么就是一群老头老太太
It was between you and a senior citizen bingo party.
最后 我们还是决定要嫩的
In the end, we decided to skew a little younger.
青春赢了
Youth won the day.
抱歉
Sorry.
喊个O
Give me an "O"!
我说 喊个O
I said give me a "O."
O
"O."
喊个N
Give me an "N."
-N -再喊个O
- "N." - Give me another "O"!
-O -拼成了什么
- "O." - What does that spell?
不要啊
"Oh, no!"
动手 动手 动手吧
Do it! Do it! Do it!
准备好了吗 好嘞
Ready? Okay!
这下尴尬了
This is so embarrassing.
有人有火吗
Anyone got a light?
我有 我有
I do. I got...
站稳了 伙计们
Stand your ground, boys.
他们不敢打大巴
They can't shoot at a bus.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表