剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
你怎么样 尼格玛先生
How you doing, Mr. Nygma?
我给你拿了阿司匹林
I got you an aspirin.
谢谢
Thank you.
戈登警探
Detective Gordon!
布鲁斯
Bruce.
我听到了新闻
I heard the news. I...
我担心你出事了
I was worried something happened to you.
现在我放心了
I'm very relieved.
我也是
Me, too.
我们上次见时 我对你太过分了
Th-The last time that we met, I was... I was very hard on you.
我想道歉
I wanted to apologize.
你一直待我很好
You've been a really good friend.
她是个好女人
She was a good woman.
好警♥察♥
Good cop.
见到你我很高兴 但你不用这样的
It's good to see you, but you don't have to do this.
别说了
Let's not talk about it.
我们是什么改不了 是吧
We are who we are, right?
没必要抗拒
No use fighting it.
斯科蒂怎么说
What does Scotty say?
她会理解的
She'll understand.
也或许不会
Or she won't.
伙计们
Guys.
你们得看看这个
You need to see this.
我正在哥谭市警局屠♥杀♥现场向您做报道
I'm reporting live from the scene of the GCPD massacre.
我们刚刚拿到了袭击的录像带
We have just obtained video footage of the attack
是由一位袭击者录制的
recorded by one of the assailants.
提醒观众们
I want to warn those of you watching,
以下录像
what you're about to see
十分血腥
is very graphic.
哥谭市好啊
Hello, Gotham City!
我们是疯子帮
We're the Maniax.
我是杰罗姆 我们小帮派的头头
And I'm Jerome, the shot caller of our little gang.
我们是来散播智慧和希望的讯息的
We're here to spread the message of wisdom and hope.
有些人真没礼貌
Some people have no manners.
你们都是囚徒
You're all prisoners.
你们所谓的正常
What you call sanity,
只是你脑中的牢笼 让你看不清
it's just a prison in your minds that stops you from seeing
你不过是一台巨大荒谬的机器中的
that you're just little tiny cogs
一块小齿轮
in a giant absurd machine.
醒醒吧
Wake up!
为什么要做个齿轮
Why be a cog?
像我们一样 自♥由♥吧
Be free like us.
记得微笑
Just remember, smile.
该走了
Time to go.
不过别担心
But don't worry.
我们很快就会回来
We'll be back very soon.
准备好了 伙计们
Hang on to your hats, folks.
这还不算什么呢
'Cause you ain't seen nothing yet!
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表