剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
不过我得要求你
Though I will ask you to refrain
今后不要再
from making speeches
站在餐厅桌上讲话了
atop cafeteria tables in the future.
我尽量吧
I'll do my best.
你在这里适应得如何
How has your adjustment been so far?
还好吧
Fine, I suppose.
得了 奥斯瓦尔德
Oh, come now, Oswald.
大转变的时期会给人带来
Periods of great transition can bring on great...
很大压力
stress.
这经历对你来说一定很创伤吧
Surely, this must be a traumatic experience for you.
得了
Please.
跟我的经历相比
This is a pillow fight compared
-这就是枕头大战 -是啊
- to what I've been through. - Yes.
我读过
I have read
你最近的种种磨难
of your tribulations of late.
有人企图取你性命
Attempts on your life.
不得不做个逃犯 苟且偷生
Having to survive being a fugitive.
以及你母亲的死
The death of your mother.
真是多事之秋
Troubled times.
这就是你的临床诊断吗
Is that your clinical diagnosis?
我知道 如果换了我是你
I know that if I were in your position,
我肯定会有些很强烈的情绪
I would be feeling some strong emotions.
愤怒 悲伤
Anger, grief,
甚至后悔
regret even.
后悔什么
For what?
杀了西奥·盖勒文
The murder of Theo Galavan.
就因为盖勒文 我母亲死在了我怀里
My mother died in my arms because of Galavan.
我唯一的后悔
The only thing I regret is that
就是我只能杀他一次
I couldn't kill him more than once.
这样啊
I see.
或许我们下次再接着聊吧
Perhaps we could pick it up right there next time.
我很期待我们共同合作
I so look forward to our work together.
别担心
And don't worry--
我们阿卡姆有不少很强效的
here at Arkham we have a number of intensive
治疗计划
treatment programs.
我万分自信我们能够
I am more than confident that we'll be able
协助你...恢复精神
to facilitate your... rehabilitation.
什么
My what?
恢复精神
Rehabilitation.
毕竟 这就是你来这里的目的
That's why you're here, after all.
治愈你的疾病
To be cured of your sickness.
你病了
You are sick...
不是吗
aren't you?
维克多
Victor?
维克多
Victor?
维克多
Victor?
亲爱的
Honey?
你在下面吗
You down here?
维克多
Victor?
天呐
My God.
天呐
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my God.
帕克医疗公♥司♥
监控根本没开
Surveillance system wasn't even on.
那是什么
What's that?
有目击者说 嫌犯拿这个扔了药剂师
Some witnesses saw our guy throw this at the pharmacist.
诺拉·弗莱斯 福米特罗
大概是他的药瓶
It's probably his prescription bottle.
"弗里斯" 诺拉·弗里斯
"Frees." Nora Frees.
他妻子吗
His wife, maybe?
可能吧 但是该叫"弗莱斯"
Yeah, maybe, but it's Fries.
-什么 -是叫"弗莱斯"
- What do you mean? - It's pronounced Fries.
-你怎么知道 -我就是特别会念名字
- How do you know? - I'm really good with names.
不管了 这上面有地址
Whatever. There's an address on here.
我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
哥谭市警局 我们有搜查令
GCPD, we have a search warrant.
女士 别动
Ma'am, don't move.
老天爷
Holy moley.
他告诉我是老鼠
He told me they were mice.
带她离开
Get her out of here.
弗莱斯太太
Mrs. Fries.
诺拉
Nora.
你没事吧
You all right?
奈吉尔
Nigel?
非礼勿视
See no evil,
非礼勿为
do no evil.
非礼勿视
See no evil,
非礼勿为
do no evil.
不 不
No, no!
非礼勿视 非礼勿为
See no evil, do no evil.
我们得找到你丈夫 诺拉
We need to find your husband, Nora.
免得他再伤人
Before he hurts someone else.
我当时在睡觉
I was asleep.
他出门的声音惊醒了我
I woke up when I heard him leave.
我只能告诉你们这么多
That's all I can tell you.
如果你不配合 我们就只能起诉你
If you don't cooperate, we'll be forced to charge you
妨碍司法
with obstruction of justice.
你会进监狱的 诺拉
You're going to jail, Nora.
你明白吧
You get that, right?
我丈夫做了可怕的事
My husband did terrible things.
但他是为我才做了那些可怕的事
But he did those terrible things for my sake.
我要死了
I'm dying.
他想救我
He wants to save me.
我无法形容我是多么抱歉
I can't tell you how sorry I am,
但我不能背叛他
but I can't betray him.
还有一点
One more thing.
你的姓氏怎么发音
What's the correct pronunciation of your last name?
是弗莱斯
It's Fries.
弗莱斯
Fries.
谢谢
Thank you.
我说的吧
Told you.
打扰
Excuse me?
有什么事吗
Yeah, what can I help you with?
我想找戈登警探
I'd like to speak with Detective Gordon, please.
什么事
What for?
我想认罪
I'd like to make a confession.
是我在到处冻人
I'm the man that's been freezing people.
你也是吗
You too, huh?
你是今晚第五个了
That makes five in one night.
肯定是满月 疯子都跑出来了
Must be a full moon.
这样吧 你先跟他们一起坐下
Tell you what-- why don't you have a seat with the others.
-戈登警探马上就出来 -不不
- Detective Gordon, he'll be out in a minute. - No, no,
你不懂
you don't understand, I...
我懂的 坐吧
Oh, I understand. Have a seat.
我死了吗
Am I dead?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
我死了吗
Am I dead?
-别碰我 -我抓住他了
- Don't touch me. - I got him,
-别碰我 -我抓住他了
- Don't touch me! - I got him.
A16 成功了
A16. It worked.
拿条毯子
Get a blanket.
居然成功了
I can't believe it worked.
不...
No! N...
你...你
You! You!
你
Y...
好了
Okay, all right.
我就来 诺拉
I'm coming for you, Nora.
我这就来救你
I'm coming to save you.
阿卡姆疯人院
新犯人奥斯瓦尔德·科波特
New inmate Oswald Cobblepot
展示出了极度的自恋和自大
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表