剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
情况就是这样
So here's the situation.
斯特兰奇教授叫我来查明
Professor Strange has tasked me with finding out
你们俩对他的作为究竟了解多少
how much you two know about what he's been up to
更重要的是 你们还告诉了谁
and, more importantly, who you told.
带我们去见吉姆·戈登和塞琳娜·凯尔
Show us Jim Gordon and Selina Kyle.
你应该是没太明白现在谁说了算
Think you're not quite grasping the power dynamic here,
小高领
Turtleneck.
我刚刚说到
As I was saying...
我们需要知道你们知道什么
we need to know what you know,
你们得告诉我
and you're going to tell me,
否则你们头上的喷头就会喷下毒气
or poison gas will spew from the nozzles above your head
你们两个都会死得
and you will both die very...
非常痛苦
very painfully.
我认得这声音
I know this voice.
他原来是哥谭市警局的人
He worked for the GCPD.
有个挺奇怪的名字
He had a funny kind of name.
我的名字没什么奇怪的
There's nothing funny about my name.
他就是陷害了吉姆·戈登的那个
He was the one that framed Jim Gordon.
你一直是个聪明人 福小斯
You always were a smart cookie, Foxy.
知道斯特兰奇为什么叫我♥干♥这个吗
You know why Strange gave me this job?
因为他知道
It's because he knows
我会毫不犹豫地杀了你俩
that I would kill you both and not bat an eye.
记住这一点
So, keeping that in mind...
给你们五分钟
...five minutes on the clock.
开始计时
Starting... now.
有趣
Fun.
那是干什么
What the hell was that?
你会知道的
You'll see.
容我介绍巴兹尔
Allow me to introduce Basil.
巴兹尔今早才醒来
Basil just woke up this morning.
是吧 孩子
Didn't you, son?
是啊
Yep.
他很糊涂 小可怜
He was so confused, poor soul.
他忘记了自己的身份
He had forgotten who he was
直到我让他记起了他的天赋
until I reminded him of his great talent.
巴兹尔是位天赋异禀的表演者
You see, Basil is a gifted performer.
可以说是变色龙
A chameleon of sorts.
想见识一下吗
Would you like to see?
你也该进疯人院 斯特兰奇
You belong in your own asylum, Strange.
你 吉姆·戈登 该留在过去
And you, James Gordon, belong in the past.
世界已经向前进了
The world has moved on.
你和其他你这样的人
While you and others like you
还过着悲哀正常的生活时
were living your sad, normal lives,
我则在推动革命的界限
I was pushing the boundaries of evolution.
未来属于我的孩子们
The future belongs to my children
那个未来已经到来
and that future is here.
前往阿卡姆疯人院
Inbound to Arkham Asylum.
突击队已就绪
Strike force ready.
告诉我你们知道什么
Just tell me what you know.
令人震惊
Astonishing.
是啊 是啊
Oh, yes, oh, yes.
还有最后的一点
The finishing touch.
介绍下自己 孩子
Introduce yourself, son.
认识你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
认识你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
认识你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
我是吉姆·戈登
I'm Jim Gordon.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表