剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
那个名字不是真的
That name wasn't real.
只是我编的 好阻止他
It was just something I made up to stop him.
真有意思
That's funny.
你自己被架在刀上
You only made it up
你才编了个名字
when you were under the knife,
布鲁斯被折磨时却什么都没说
not when Bruce was getting tortured.
你个小婊♥子♥
You little bitch, I'll...
来啊
Please.
动手试试啊
Try it.
你说对我叔叔了
You're right about my uncle.
他就是大家说的那样
He's everything everyone says.
还更糟
Worse.
如果被他发现我向你泄密了
When he finds out what I told you,
他会杀了我的
he'll kill me.
你装作是我的朋友
You pretended to be my friend.
再见了 茜尔薇
Good-bye, Silver.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
你今天跟我说的话
The things you told me today.
我相信了你
I believed you.
是啊 要的就是这样
Yes. That was the point.
布鲁斯 你不能这么对我
Bruce, you can't do this.
这不像你
It isn't you.
那是你这么想
That's what you think.
但你错了
But you're wrong.
布鲁斯
Bruce...
布鲁斯
Bruce!
布鲁斯
Bruce!
救护车
The ambulance is...
喝吧 兄弟
Drink... brother.
看不到
Can't... see.
你受伤了
You're hurt.
别动
Lie still.
警♥察♥呢
The police?
死了 我们及时赶到了
Dead. We got here just in time.
九人之血
The blood of the nine...
将洗刷罪孽
Shall wash away the sin.
我已经完成了任务 兄弟
I fulfilled my task, brother.
只剩下
All that remains
那小子了
is the son.
是的 那小子
Yes. The son.
赐福我吧 兄弟
Give me your blessing, brother.
求你
Please.
哥谭之子
The Son of Gotham
必死无疑
shall die,
哥谭
and the city
将得到净化
shall be cleansed.
警探 那位...
Detective, where is the...?
什么
What?
你是谁
Who are you?!
哥谭市警局 你被捕了
GCPD. You're under arrest.
送他去医院 看看能不能问出什么来
Take him to the hospital, see if you can get anything from him.
我得去见巴恩斯
I got to see Barnes.
布鲁斯
Bruce?
布鲁斯 你在吗
Bruce, you in here?
布鲁斯少爷
Master Bruce?
小布少爷 你在吗
Master B, you here?
你在擅闯民宅
You're trespassing.
我在找布鲁斯·韦恩
I'm looking for Bruce Wayne.
他不接电♥话♥
Now, he's not answering his phone.
不在家 不在学校
He's not home, he's not at school.
我猜 你跟你那个贱丫头侄女在一起呢
My guess, he's with that snotty little niece of yours.
抱歉
Sorry.
我建议你赶紧离开
Now, I suggest you leave
趁你还可以
while you still can.
看来你也挺有两下子啊
I see you're a bit of a player, are you?
那好吧 塔比
As it were then, Tabby.
大坏蛋盖勒文下命令 你就蹦来跳去
Big bad Galavan barks the orders, and you scamper around,
叼死兔子给他
bringing home dead rabbits,
换他拍拍你的脑袋 表示满意吗
so you might get a little pat on the head?
如果我把你变没了 他会怎么办呢
I wonder what he'd do if I just disappeared you.
老实说 我觉得他不会在意的
Honestly, I don't think he'd care.
如果我得知 那孩子出了什么事
If I learn anything has happened to that little boy,
我们就会知道他会不会在意了
we'll find out, won't we?
够了
Stop it!
告诉你 我说的是实话
For the record, I was telling the truth.
我真不知道布鲁斯·韦恩在哪
I have no idea where Bruce Wayne is.
但我会告诉他你在打听
But I'll tell him you were asking.
丹特先生 你方证人
Mr. Dent, your witness.
詹姆斯市长
So, Mayor James...
抱歉 丹特先生
Excuse me, Mr. Dent.
你是说前市长吧
I think you mean former mayor.
我只是一名哥谭公民了
I'm just a citizen of Gotham...
只是来说出实话
here to tell the truth.
詹姆斯先生
Mr. James...
麻烦你告诉我们
...if you could begin by telling us
你今年10月是在哪度过的
where you spent the month of October this year.
你去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
布洛克和我抓住了一名僧侣
Bullock and I captured one of the monks.
我是对的
I was right.
他们在完成某种仪式
They're completing some sort of ritual
想要净化哥谭的罪孽
to cleanse the city of sin.
他们还剩一个人要杀
They have one victim left.
并称之为哥谭之子
They're calling him the Son of Gotham.
他们提到盖勒文了吗
Did they say anything about Galavan?
-我没有被西奥·盖勒文绑♥架♥ -没有吧
- I was not kidnapped by Theo Galavan. - They didn't, did they?
安静
Quiet!
詹姆斯先生 请重复你的话
Mr. James, please repeat what you said.
西奥·盖勒文没有绑♥架♥我
Theo Galavan did not kidnap me.
法官大人 证人遭受了...
Your Honor, the witness has suffered...
请说明 先生
Please explain yourself, sir.
你为什么撒谎
Why did you lie?
是谁囚禁了你
Who held you captive?
是奥斯瓦尔德·科波特 企鹅
Oswald Cobblepot, the Penguin.
他恨西奥·盖勒文
He hates Theo Galavan.
他多次企图杀他
He tried to kill him multiple times.
是他告诉我该说什么
He told me what to say.
他对我做出可怕的威胁
He threatened me with terrible things.
-他撒谎 -戈登 戈登
- He's lying! - Gordon! Gordon!
戈登警探 请安静
Detective Gordon, silence!
-戈登 -法官大人
- Gordon! - Your Honor,
我要求马上释放我的当事人
I move my client be released at once.
法官大人 检方要求休庭 进一步...
Your Honor, the State requests a recess to further...
安静 詹姆斯先生 你知道你宣了誓吧
Quiet. Mr. James, you do realize you are under oath?
奥斯瓦尔德·科波特
Oswald Cobblepot...
他折磨我 把我的脑袋锁进箱子里
tortured me, put my head in a box.
他逼我撒谎
He made me lie.
我很抱歉
I'm so very, very sorry.
鉴于詹姆斯先生的证词 以及检方
In light of Mr. James' testimony and the complete absence of
完全不能提供其他任何证据
any other evidence provided by the State,
我宣布释放西奥·盖勒文
I hereby order Theo Galavan released
并撤销对其的指控
and the case against him dismissed.
-法官大人 -别 吉姆
- Your Honor! - No, Jim.
我们没办法
There's nothing we can do.
法官大人 我能说几句话吗
Your Honor, may I say a few words?
我觉得可以
I think that's only fair.
我想说
I'd just like to state that...
我对戈登警探和哥谭市警局毫无埋怨
I harbor no ill will toward Detective Gordon and the GCPD.
他们尽了职
They did their jobs.
他们仍是我的英雄
They're still my heroes.
怎么样 戈登警探
What do you say, Detective Gordon?
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表