剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
但我不会那么做
But I won't.
这两年来 布鲁斯少爷
You see, for the past two years, Master Bruce,
我一直只想保护你 确保你的安全
all I've tried to do is protect you and keep you safe.
我以为那该是你父亲的心愿
Thinking that's what your father wanted.
但你已不是那个可怜的孤儿了 对不对
But you're not the same boy he left behind, are you?
所以我得问自己
So I have to ask myself...
如果托马斯·韦恩在这里 他会怎么做
what would Thomas Wayne do, if he were here?
你父亲为自己的行为负责
Your father took responsibility for his actions.
为了信念 他奋战到底
He fought very hard for what he believed in.
我不会阻止你做相同的事
And I will not stop you from doing the same thing.
所以
So...
去吧
off you go.
戈登和福克斯先生在等你呢
Gordon and Mr. Fox be waiting for you.
欢迎回到这世上 亲爱的
Welcome back to the world, my dear.
我猜 你肯定觉得挺...
I imagine you're feeling rather...
困惑
confused.
能告诉我 你是谁吗
Can you tell me who you are?
记得你的名字吗
Do you remember your name?
有任何记忆吗
Anything?
你是个女战神
You are a war goddess.
你叫安卓斯特
Your name is Andraste.
不
No.
不吗
No?
我叫菲什·穆尼
My name is Fish Mooney.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你能再重复一遍吗
Could you please repeat that?
我说 我叫菲什·穆尼 贱♥人♥
I said, my name is Fish Mooney, bitch.
你最好告诉我
And you better tell me
这到底是怎么回事
what the hell is going on.
你把我关在这里是个错误
You're making a mistake keeping me locked in here.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
是什么让她复生后记忆完好呢
What allowed her to come back with her memories intact?
目前还不好说
It's too soon to tell.
也许跟电压增高有关
Perhaps it was the increased voltage.
与她自身DNA拼接的那条乌贼DNA
Something unique about the cuttlefish DNA
有什么特别之处
we spliced with her own.
还有 她是从那条脏河里捞出来的
And then again, she was pulled from that filthy river.
也许是水里的污染物
Perhaps a contaminant from the water
改变了这一过程
altered the process.
初步检查显示她的脑功能
Early readings have detected abnormalities
有些异常
in her brain functions.
对
Yes.
她可能会显现出能力
She may reveal abilities.
最重要的是她知道自己的身份
The most important thing is that she knows who she is.
我们的主人会很满意
Our masters will be pleased.
我们创造了第一个真正的"复活者"
We've created the first true reanimant.
你考虑好尼格玛先生的提议了吗
Have you made a decision about Mr. Nygma's offer?
是啊 让他试试吧 好吗
Oh, yes. Let's let him have a go, shall we?
他机智地找到了地下室
He was clever enough to find his way to the basement,
也确实说得有理
and he does have a point.
他了解吉姆·戈登
He knows Jim Gordon.
我会告诉他的
I'll tell him.
布鲁斯·韦恩在大门前找你
Bruce Wayne is at the front gate asking for you,
还带了个韦恩集团的人
and he has someone from Wayne Enterprises with him.
这招真大胆
Bold move.
这小孩越来越让我佩服了
I'm more and more impressed with this boy.
要告诉他你不在吗
Shall I tell him you're not here?
相反
On the contrary.
我很想跟他谈谈
I very much want to speak with him.
放行
Releasing.
雨果·斯特兰奇 乐意为你效劳
Hugo Strange, at your service.
-卢修斯·福克斯 -福克斯先生
- Lucius Fox. - Mr. Fox.
当然 你是
And of course, you are...
布鲁斯·韦恩
Bruce Wayne.
终于见到你 我深感荣幸
I can't tell you what it means to finally meet you.
你父亲是我的好友
Your father was very dear to me.
他和你母亲的遭遇
What happened to him and your mother,
真是一场悲剧
was indeed a great tragedy.
请接受我迟到的哀悼
Please accept my condolences, belated as they may be.
谢谢
Thank you.
有什么需要我帮助的吗
So how can I be of help?
不用说
It goes without saying
没有韦恩集团的大力支持
that the work we do here would not be possible
我们的工作就根本无法开展
without the support of the Wayne Foundation.
我父母生前非常关心疯人院的改造
The asylum was a cause close to my parents' hearts.
所以 我认为我应该
As such, I believe it is my duty
来看看他们的钱都花在了哪
to see how their money is being spent.
所以这算是来视察吗
So this is a bit of an inspection?
没那么正式
Oh, nothing so formal.
我们只是想四处看看
We were just hoping for a look around.
我们一般不允许参观
We don't normally give tours.
提供了你们四分之一经营预算的人也不行吗
Even to someone who provides a quarter of your operating budget?
我们当然可以破例
Of course, we can make exceptions.
我乐意为你带路
I'd be happy to be your guide.
事实上 我想和你好好谈谈
Actually, I thought that you and I could talk,
让福克斯先生四处看看
while Mr. Fox looks around.
他比较仔细
He's very discreet.
我知道了
I see.
你这是有备而来
You've come armed with a plan.
恐怕不能允许
I'm afraid we can't allow
平民四处乱转
civilians to wander about,
但也许我的助手
but perhaps my assistant,
皮博迪女士能够陪同福克斯先生
Ms. Peabody, could accompany Mr. Fox.
好的 我去拿我的外套
That's fine. I'll just get my coat.
韦恩先生 请
Mr. Wayne... if you will.
布鲁斯跟斯特兰奇去他办公室了
Bruce is going with Strange to his office,
我能四处转转
while I get the tour.
我有什么发现就用这个标记出来
I see anything... I'll mark it with this.
你可以出来了
You're clear.
这过期了
This is expired.
是啊 我把新的弄丢了
Yeah, I lost my new one.
一直想去补办来着
Keep meaning to have it replaced.
今天就去补
Do it today.
这是我们的休闲室
This is our rec room,
我们的犯人能在这里练习社交技巧
where our inmates work on their socialization skills.
这制♥服♥是谁设计的
Who, um, designed the uniforms?
你在心理健康方面有所涉猎吗 福克斯先生
Do you have much training in mental health, Mr. Fox?
不 完全没有
None. None at all.
我们继续吧
Shall we continue?
布鲁斯 虽然我非常高兴终于见到了你
Bruce, as much as I value the opportunity to finally meet you,
但也许我们该挑明你来访的真实目的了吧
perhaps we could address the real reason for your visit.
我不知道你在说什么
I'm not sure I know what you mean.
前两天 詹姆斯·戈登来见我
Well, you see, the other day, James Gordon came to see me.
他问起了我和你父亲十年前合作过的
He asked about a project that your father and I worked on
一个项目
a decade ago.
据他说 是你授意他进行调查的
I was led to believe that he was acting on your behalf.
你不就是为此而来吗
Is that not why you're here?
他离开哥谭市警局后
After he left the GCPD,
我雇戈登先生调查我父母的死
I retained Mr. Gordon to look into my parents' deaths.
他在追查好几条线索
He's been pursuing various leads,
他并不事事都向我汇报
and he doesn't share everything with me.
如果他有逾越 或冒犯了你
If he overstepped or caused some offense,
我很抱歉
you have my apologies.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能理解你想得到答案
And I can understand how you want answers.
你肯定很难接受
How difficult it must be to accept
那样一件可怕的事
that something so horrific
自己父母的被杀
as the murder of one's own parents,
会是随机 毫无道理的
could be a random and meaningless act.
所以你想讨个说法
So you want a reason.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表