剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
过来 孩子
Come here, my boy.
别听医生的 儿子
Don't listen to doctors, son.
我曾那么多次证明他们错了 都数不过来了
I've proved them wrong so many times I've lost count.
你和我还能共度很多年
You and I will have many more years to spend together.
相信我
Trust me.
但或许我们该找律师来谈谈 亲爱的
But perhaps we should speak with my lawyer, dear.
我有些事想跟他商谈
I have some things I'd like to go over with him.
这几周来 发生了很多改变
So much has changed these past weeks.
当然了
Of course.
我会叫他来的
I'll have him stop by.
坐下
Sit down.
安静
Settle.
嗯
Right.
他叫律师了
He's called for his lawyer.
-他要修改遗嘱吗 -是的
- He's going to change his will? - Yes.
等他死了 科波特就会得到应属于我们的
And when he dies, Cobblepot will get what's rightfully ours.
我认识那老头子时 他憔悴不堪
That old man was a shriveled-up wreck when I met him.
是我让他重获青春 是我让他重焕生机
I made him feel young again. I brought him back to life.
这只臭老鼠又做过什么
And what has this gutter rodent done?
玩破棋盘游戏
Played stupid board games
念叨他可怜的母亲
and whined about his wretched mother.
那只害虫必须走
That vermin has to go.
但他喜欢这里
But he likes it here.
我们要怎么说服他离开
How can we persuade him to go?
老鼠要怎么除掉呢
How do you get rid of rats?
-老鼠胶吗 -不是 傻帽
- Glue traps? - No, silly.
大家伙
Hello. Hello.
父亲好多了 但他在休息
Father is feeling much better, but he is resting,
他今晚就不来了
so he will not be joining us tonight.
没事
Well, that's fine.
我们吃饭吧
Let's eat, hmm?
谢谢
Thank you.
我是只漂亮的苍蝇 看啊
I'm a pretty fly. Look, everybody.
嗯 看啊 大家伙
Yeah! Come on, everybody.
表演结束了
Yo, show's over.
趴下
Yo, get down!
你干什么呢 他是我的
What are you doing? He's mine!
他是我的
He's mine!
别起来
Stay down!
你死了 明白吗
You're dead. You understand?
明白吗
You understand?!
你死了 猪头
You're dead, pig.
我们需要个尸袋
We're gonna need a body bag.
布洛克
Bullock?
你怎么在这儿
What the hell are you doing here?
你觉得我们是在做什么
What's it look like we're doing?
我们要把你弄出去 来吧 走吧
We're getting you out of here. Come on, let's go.
假血 可伸缩刀 居然真成功了
Fake blood, retractable knife-- can't believe it worked.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
哈维 如果我就该待在这里呢
Harvey, what if this is where I'm supposed to be?
-什么 快走 -布洛克
- What?! Let's go! - Bullock...
你确定吗
You sure?
你嗑药了吗 很多好人为你
Are you tripping? A lot of good men put their butts
冒了极大风险 我 他 法尔科内阁下
on a live rail for you-- me, him, Don freaking Falcone.
而杀了平克尼的人现在还逍遥法外
While walking around somewhere is the guy that killed Pinkney,
他陷害了你 破坏了你的家庭
framed you and destroyed your family.
他逍遥法外 而你就站在那儿
He's walking around while you're standing there
难过迷茫
all blue and misty.
去你的自怨自艾 赶紧走吧
Well, screw your self-pity and let's go!
阿门
Amen.
好吧
All right.
但我还需要你们帮个忙
But I need one more favor.
谁啊
Hello?
戈登警探
Detective Gordon?
我们走
We're out of here.
你得尽量快 尽量轻地跟我们走
I need you to move as quickly and quietly as you can.
-逃跑吗 -是的
- You mean, like, escaping? - Like that.
-但那是违法的 -是啊
- But that's against the law. - Yeah.
你说了 选择生活
Like you said, choose life.
我早说的 是吧
Told you, didn't I?
不管你怎么想 你就是个英雄
Whether you like it or not, you're a hero.
犯人戈登
Prisoner Gordon.
你不是死了吗
You're supposed to be dead.
我跟你一样意外
I'm as surprised as you are.
你是怎么活过来的
What brought you back to life?
-朋友 -朋友
- Friends. - Friends.
有朋友真好
It's good to have friends.
但你需要朋友的时候他们又不见了 是吧
But where are they when you need 'em, huh? Where...?
感觉太爽了
Man, that felt good.
抱歉把你卷进来
Sorry I got you into all this.
开什么玩笑 从没觉得这么带劲过
Are you kidding? Never felt more alive.
狠狠地揍我 弄得像点
Now, hit me hard, make it look good.
别揍牙 我才修过
Just don't touch the teeth. I just had 'em fixed.
看你母亲啊 她当时多年轻
Look at your mother-- she was so young.
奥斯瓦尔德
Oswald.
谢谢你 格蕾丝
Thank you so much, Grace.
我骗了你 儿子
I lied to you, son.
我父亲并没有身体疾病
My father was never physically ill.
他是深陷忧郁症
He only suffered a deep melancholy.
他内心充满黑暗的冲动
He was plagued by dark impulses,
暴♥力♥的邪恶念头
evil thoughts of violence.
母亲说 他家族很多人都有这个毛病
Mother said many in his family had the same affliction.
我记得那枪声
I remember the sound of the gunshot.
我当时在他房♥间外
I was outside his room.
我尖叫着让母亲去拿钥匙
I screamed for my mother to get the key.
我看到他手上尚有余温的枪
I saw the warm gun in his hand.
鲜血
The blood.
他的脸
His face.
母亲叫我永远别提起
Mother said never to talk about it.
葬礼后数年 我们一直足不出户
For years after the funeral, we never left the house.
我不想假装理解我父亲受的折磨
I don't pretend to understand my father's torment.
但或许你理解
But I think perhaps you do.
我替你难过
I feel for you,
我求你 儿子
and I beg of you, my son.
永远别像他那样向痛苦屈服
Never give in to the pain as he did.
有人爱你
You are loved,
你不是一个人
and you are not alone.
太阳明天还会升起
And the sun will come up tomorrow.
谢谢你 父亲
Thank you, Father.
我想喝一杯
Now I feel like a drink.
但你的身体不要紧吗
But your health?
管他呢
To hell with that.
我希望你拥有一切 儿子
I want you to have it all, my son.
这栋房♥子 和里面的一切
This house and all that's in it.
都保持原样
Keep it just the way it is,
一件历史 我们的历史
a piece of history, our history.
哥谭的历史
Gotham's history.
明天一早 我就会让律师起草文件
First thing tomorrow, I'll have my lawyers draw it up.
父亲
Father?
-不 -以利亚
- Oh, no! - Elijah!
他喝了那个吗
Did he... did he drink that?
-是啊 -为什么
- Yes. - Why? Why?
他不该喝的 萨莎
He's not supposed to. Sasha,
叫救护车
call an ambulance. Call an am...
撑住 父亲
Stay with us, Father.
救护车就到了
Help is on the way.
不
No!
我们逃出来了 伙计
We made it, buddy.
等着
Wait here.
法尔科内阁下在黑门监狱有的是人
Don Falcone had all the contacts inside of Blackgate.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表