剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
为什么这个可怜的富二代那么让你上心
Why is this poor little rich boy got your special attention?
你是想激怒我
You're trying to make me angry.
你希望我伤害你吗
Do you want me to hurt you?
拜托了
Could you?
反正我也不用赶着去哪
I got nowhere else to be.
不
No.
马上告诉我你让布鲁斯·韦恩去哪了
Tell me where you sent Bruce Wayne-- now.
你可不如人家说的那么有意思
You are a lot less fun than advertised.
几点了
What time is it?
几点了
What time is it?
嗯 他这会儿应该到了
Yep, he should be there by now.
你刚好能赶过去收拾现场
So you could get there just in time for the cleanup.
杀一个成年男子
I starts at ten grand or so
起价一万左右
for a simple hit on an adult male vic.
根据难易程度
Then there's a sliding scale,
价格会有一定浮动
depending on how hard the job is.
女人要双倍
Charge double for women.
孩子要三倍
Triple for kids.
不杀婴儿
No babies.
我不杀婴儿
I won't kill babies.
"一万"
"Ten grand"?
不高啊
That's cheap.
开销低嘛
Hmm, low overhead.
你想要谁死 孩子
Who do you want dead, son?
你真不记得我了 是吗
You really don't remember me, do you?
记得你
Remember you?
不
No.
我们见过吗
We've met before?
是的
Yes.
我们见过
We've met before.
你杀了我父母
You killed my parents.
手放在我看得到的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them.
放心 孩子 我不会突袭你
Relax, kid. I won't jump you.
如果我想我是可以的 但是
I could if I wanted to, but...
我太累了
I'm too tired.
你是谁来着
Who are you, now?
我叫布鲁斯·韦恩
My name is Bruce Wayne.
我们什么时候见过来着
And when was this we met before?
两年前
Two years ago.
剧院区一条暗巷
An alley in the theater district.
你杀了我父亲和母亲 托马斯和玛莎·韦恩
You killed my mother and father, Thomas and Martha Wayne.
我当时也在
I was there.
有点印象
Rings a bell.
你当时直视了我
You looked right at me.
那年我活儿挺多的
Ah, I was busy that year.
我父母是重要人物
My parents were important people.
当时报纸大肆报导了一番
It was a big deal in all the newspapers.
我不怎么读报
I don't read the papers much.
也不看电视
Don't watch TV.
总是同样的坏消息
Always the same bad news.
你真不记得了
You really don't remember?
有些还是印象挺深刻的
Some of them stick with you.
有个小胡子男
There was this mustached fella.
爱哭的臭胖子
He was a big fat crybaby.
我经常梦到他
Comes back to me in my dreams all the time.
就好像他是什么重要人物
Like he's important.
我都不记得他叫什么了
I can't even recall his name.
我是捅死了他 把他丢下了屋顶
Did I stab him? Toss him off a roof?
我不记得了
I don't know.
我父母当时穿着晚礼服
My parents were in evening clothes.
那晚阴冷潮湿
It was cold and wet.
你一把抓过我母亲的珍珠项链 项链断了
You-you grabbed my mother's pearl necklace; it broke.
对了
Oh, yeah.
珠子撒了一地
And the beads went everywhere.
我现在想起来了
Coming back to me now.
挺漂亮的金发女人
It was a nice-looking blonde lady...
老帅哥型的男人和一个孩子
silver-fox-type dude and a kid.
那是你吗
That was you?
是我
That was me.
是谁雇了你
Who hired you?
或许没人雇我
Maybe nobody did.
或许我就是看到几个有钱的讨厌鬼
Maybe I just saw some rich suckers.
那样的人走进暗巷
Somebody like that walks into a dark alley,
他们就是活该 自己作死
they deserved it, 'cause they let it happen.
世界不就是这样吗 孩子
It's the way of the world, isn't it, son?
-别那么喊我 -怎么了
- Don't call me son. - Why?
如果我真做了你想的那种事
If I did what you think I did,
那就是我成就了现在的你
then I made you what you are.
就像哥谭造就了我
Just like Gotham made me.
就像你父母那样的有钱人造就了哥谭
Just like the rich folks like your parents made Gotham.
我为什么不能喊你"儿子"
I might as well call you son.
我可以逼你说出雇你的人
I can make you tell me who hired you.
是吗
You think so?
我可以伤害你
I can hurt you.
我可以打你的膝盖
I can shoot you in the knee.
或者腹部
Or the stomach.
但你还是逼不出一句话来
But you can't make me tell you a damn thing.
杀手原则不算什么
Killer's code ain't much,
但我只有这个
but it's what I've got.
如果我真做了你说的那件事
If I did what you say I did,
又是有人雇我去做
and someone hired me to do it,
你永远别想知道那人的名字
you'll never know their name.
除非你把我千刀万剐
Not if you take me apart piece by piece.
你最好信我
You better believe that.
那么就没什么可说的了
Well, then I guess there's nothing left to say.
敬你 孩子
Here's to you, son.
你早该来了
You've been a long time coming.
你希望我杀你
You want me to kill you.
为什么
Why?
你这种有钱小孩不会明白的
Little rich kid like you wouldn't understand.
说说看
Try me.
人会觉得厌倦
A man gets tired...
一直做坏事却不受惩罚
doing wrong and going unpunished.
没有任何后果
Nothing happens.
你会开始怀疑
You start to wonder if...
上帝真的存在吗
there is a God.
左手握紧
Tighten your left hand grip.
瞄准这里
Aim right here.
低一点
A little low.
枪有后坐力
She'll kick.
来吧 扣扳机吧
Come on, pull the damn trigger.
不
No.
别现在怂啊 动手
Don't lose your nerve now! Do it!
看着我
Look at me!
我是个禽兽
I'm a monster.
你得杀了我
You need to kill me.
我也希望你是个禽兽
I wish you were a monster.
但你只是个凡人
But you're just a man.
布鲁斯
Bruce!
他在里面
He's in there.
祝你好运 伙计
Good luck, buddy.
是不是搞错了
I think there's been a mistake!
谁在那儿
Who's there?
记得我吗
Remember me?
我是吃冰淇淋那个人
I'm the man with the ice cream?
对了
Oh, yeah.
是啊 你把我打得挺惨
Yeah, you knocked me around pretty good.
那冰淇淋一定很好吃吧
Guess that ice cream must be delicious, huh?
是挺好吃的
It was pretty good.
你似乎不太舒服
You look kind of uncomfortable.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表