剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
我有把尖刀
I have a sharp knife here.
我帮帮你怎么样
What say I help you out?
帮我
Help me out?
你得保证会好好的
You have to promise to be nice, okay?
这里没有冰淇淋
There's no ice cream in here,
你没必要发火 好吗
so there's no reason to get mad, okay?
答应我
Promise?
好
Okay.
好了
There you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
好样的 科波特
Bravo, Cobblepot.
先生
Sir?
这是一份正式证书
This is an official certificate
由哥谭健康与卫生委员会签发
from the Gotham Board of Health and Hygiene.
上面写着奥斯瓦尔德·科波特
It states that Oswald Cobblepot
已经通过了所有强制测试
has passed all mandated tests,
依据哥谭市的法律
and by the laws of Gotham City
特此宣布已经精神正常
is hereby declared... sane.
我正常了
I'm sane?
你跟任何一位市民一样正常
You are as sane and normal as any other citizen.
甚至包括皮博迪女士
Ms. Peabody, even.
知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what that means?
再不用做治疗了
No more therapy?
奥斯瓦尔德 你自♥由♥了
Oswald, you are a free man.
我不明白
I don't follow you.
你正常了
You are sane;
那么 你就没理由
ergo, there is no reason
继续留在疯人院了
for you to be in a mental health institution.
你可以离开了
You are free to go.
我待在这里挺好的
I'm fine right here.
奥斯瓦尔德 奥斯瓦尔德
Oswald, Oswald,Oswald,
你只是对改变有些焦虑
you are just feeling anxious about change.
这非常正常
That is totally normal
是对出院的正常反应
to feel that way upon release from care.
好吧
Okay.
如果是正常的话
I guess, if it's normal.
你是个精神正常
You are a sane,
性情温顺的好人
gentle, good man.
好人会遇到好事
And good things happen to good people.
是吗
They do?
这我从没听过
I-I've never heard that before.
是真的
A true thing.
相信我
Trust me.
到目前为止你都是对的
Well, you've been right so far.
谢谢你 教授...雨果
Thank you, Professor-- Hugo...
你是个好导师 好朋友
...for being such a kind mentor and friend.
真感人 奥斯瓦尔德
That's very touching, Oswald.
也谢谢你
Thank you so much.
现在
And now,
你回房♥去
why don't you go back to your room
收拾下你的东西吧
and get your belongings together?
好
Okay.
你真要这么做吗
Are you sure about that,
放他走
letting him go?
不 他是个实验
Not really. He's an experiment.
他是个臭名昭著的罪犯
He's a notorious criminal.
这会引起哗然
There'll be an outcry.
那会过去的
The outcry will pass.
人们害怕进步 皮博迪女士
People are afraid of progress, Ms. Peabody,
但我们还是不断前进
and yet, somehow, we keep progressing.
希望你至少通知下警方他已经出院
I hope you'll at least alert the police he's been released.
够了 皮博迪女士
Enough input, Ms. Peabody.
我自有理由
I have other reasons,
对科波特更深远的打算
deeper plans for Cobblepot,
而你现在不需要知道
that you can't know about now.
是为了你自己好
For your own safety.
更深远的计划
Deeper plans?
比造地下室里那些半人的东西更深吗
Deeper than building semi-human creatures in the basement?
那我肯定不想知道 多谢了
I'm sure I don't want to know, thank you very much.
你自己兜着吧
On your head be it.
我们没发现马龙可能是有原因的
There's a reason why we might have missed Malone.
他从幼儿园开始就有案底
Okay? His record goes back to nursery school on up--
袭人 抢劫 殴打
assault, robbery, battery,
几次替黑帮杀人
a couple of hits for the mob.
但这都是以前了
But this is way, way back.
这几年来 什么动静都没有
Last few years, nothing.
所以我们从未怀疑过他
That's why his name never came up as a potential suspect.
低调嘛 这也是有可能的
Flying under the radar, I guess. It happens.
看来我们无从知道是不是真是他了
Guess we'll never know if he really did it.
不 孩子说他承认了
Nah, the boy says he confessed.
这对我来说就够了
That's good enough for me.
马龙杀了韦恩夫妇
Malone killed the Waynes.
问题是 是谁雇他去杀韦恩夫妇的
The question is, who paid him to kill the Waynes?
这问题我已经不想去琢磨了
That's a question I no longer care to ponder.
爱德 你好吗
Hey, Ed. How you doing?
挺好的
Oh, getting along just fine.
忙活呗
Keeping busy.
柯林格的事有消息吗
Any news on the Kringle front?
没有
Uh, no.
真是的 抱歉
Damn. Sorry.
我有点忙来着
I've been a little busy.
我会去查的
I'll get into it.
别担心
Don't worry.
我 担心
Me, worry?
嗯 我有消息一定会马上告诉你
Yeah. I'll let you know as soon as I know anything.
戈登警探 有空吗
Detective Gordon, do you have a second?
嗯
Uh, yeah.
你会告诉我
You'll let me know.
当然了
I bet you will.
就好像你都忘记柯丽丝汀·柯林格了
Acting like you forgot all about Kristen Kringle.
你当然忘了
Sure you forgot.
你没问题的
You're ready.
谢谢 警探
Thanks, Detective.
你肯定怀疑我 肯定的
You suspect me somehow, that must be it.
你想哄骗我
You're trying to lull me
让我以为自己安全了
into a false sense of security
然后你调查的利爪
while the claws of your investigation
再渐渐收紧 是吗
close around me, eh?
是吗 小子
Is that it, my little man?
你当我是傻子吗
You take me to be a fool?
你的小诡计我们走着瞧 吉姆·戈登
We'll see about your clever little plan, Jim Gordon.
走着瞧
We'll see.
我自己也能想计策
I can make plans of my own.
布鲁斯少爷
Master Bruce!
阿尔弗雷德
"阿尔弗雷德
"Alfred,
我要离家一阵
I have left home for a while
去街上跟塞琳娜一起生活
to live on the streets with Selina.
求你别激动 先听我说完
Please, wait and listen before you react.
你不用担心我有危险
You need not worry that I'm in danger
或是疯了
or that I've lost my mind.
这事我好好想了很久
I've thought long and hard about this decision
我知道这么做没错
and I know it's the right one.
马龙的死让我明白了一些事
Malone's death made me realize a couple of things.
人无法杀死谋杀
You can't kill murder.
无法报复邪恶
You can't get revenge on evil.
只有不那么做 才是真正的与之抗争
You can only begin to fight such things by not doing them.
而且只能去他们滋生的地方与其抗争
And you can only fight them where they live,
不止是在韦恩集团
not just at Wayne Enterprises.
要去街头 贫民窟
In the streets, in the slums,
城里不那么好的地方
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表