剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
Not forever.
这是柯林格小姐的
These were Ms. Kringle's.
是我对她唯一的念想
It's all I have left to remember her by.
但我现在看着它 不再觉得悲哀了
But when I look at these, I don't feel sadness anymore.
我觉得感激 知道为什么吗
I feel gratitude. And do you know why?
不 我也不在乎
No. And I don't care.
这段小小造访结束了
This little visit is over.
我就跟你
I will just simply bid you
道别了
adieu.
企鹅先生
Mr. Penguin.
对有些男人来说 爱是力量的源泉
For some men, love is a source of strength.
但对你我来说 那永远只是
But for you and I, it will always be
我们的致命软肋
our most crippling weakness.
让开 爱德
Move aside, Ed!
没用羁绊 对我们更好
We are better off unencumbered.
你说什么
What did you say?
你自己也这么说
You said it yourself.
你母亲的死 是因为你的软弱
Your mother is dead because of your weakness.
但你需要明白 你的软弱之处
But what you need to realize is that your weakness
就是她
was her.
我母亲是个圣人
My mother was a saint!
她是唯一真心关心过我的人
The only person who truly cared about me,
现在她死了
and now she's gone!
我一无所有了
And I have nothing left!
一个人没有任何所爱
A man with nothing that he loves...
就不会被人抓到把柄
...is a man who cannot be bargained.
不会被背叛
A man that cannot be betrayed.
不需要对任何人负责
A man who answers to no one...
只听自己的
but himself.
我眼前 就是这样一个人
And that is the man that I see before me.
自♥由♥的人
A free man.
急救人员来了吗
Are the EMTs with you?
巴恩斯警监需要立刻救助
Captain Barnes needs immediate attention.
救护车还在路上
Ambulance is still inbound.
我们会封锁周边 等等...
We'll secure the perimeter... Wait, wait, hold on!
你身后
Behind you!
警官
Officer?
警官
Officer?!
你好
Hola.
戈登警探吧
Detective Gordon, I presume?
你是谁
Who is this?
我是爱德华多·弗拉明戈
This is Eduardo Flamingo.
我应该听过你的大名吗
Is that name supposed to mean something to me?
你现在不知道
Not yet.
但你会知道我的厉害的
But it will.
我马上就上楼去
I'll be upstairs in a few minutes.
我要先吃掉你的朋友
I'm going to feast on your friends first.
然后留你做甜点
Save you for dessert.
你敢跑
You try to run,
我一定会找到你
I will find you.
我不会跑的
I won't.
事实上 我这就下去
In fact, I'm coming down.
下面怎么回事
What the hell is going on down there?
又来了一个杀手
We've got another hit man.
他刚杀了我们的支援
He's just taken out all of our backup.
我要下去了结此事
I'm going down to end this.
你...他刚杀了四个警♥察♥
You... He just killed four cops!
你不能自己去
You're not going anywhere on your own.
他说得对 我跟你一起去
He's right. I'm coming with you.
不 你留下
No, you're staying here.
你得确保他不会大出血死亡
You need to make sure he doesn't bleed out.
我刚说了 你不能自己下去
I just said you're not going down there solo.
我们让他们上来
We'll make them come to us.
我们坐在这里 就是瓮中之鳖
We stay here, we're sitting ducks.
他要的是我 头儿
He's after me, boss.
去吧
Go.
小莱
亲爱的
Oh, baby.
你真让我失望
You disappoint me.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
我建议你好好行使这个权利
I suggest you use it.
我会去办好手续把他关起来
I'll make sure he gets processed and put in lockup.
多谢
Thanks.
帕克斯
And, Parks...
你今天干得很棒
you did good today.
*因为我妈妈照顾我*
*For my mother looks over me.*
再来
And again!
*火已熄灭*
*The fire has gone out*
*雪湿透衣衫*
*Wet snow from above*
*没什么能比妈妈的爱*
*But nothing will warm me more*
*更让我感到温暖*
*Than my, my mother's love.*
你之前绑起来的那家伙呢
What happened to that gentleman you had tied up earlier?
盖勒文的走狗吗
Galavan's lackey?
怎么了
Why do you ask?
我母亲总说
My mother always said
没有节目助兴 派对不算尽兴
a party is not a party without entertainment.
想偷溜出去见你女朋友吗
Sneaking out to see your girlfriend, huh?
塞琳娜 你来做什么
Selina, what are you doing here?
避免你犯下大错
Saving your ass from making a big mistake.
茜尔薇不是好人 布鲁斯
Silver is bad news, Bruce.
这话你说过
You've said that before.
这次 我有证据
This time, I have proof.
你想看吗
You interested?
你要蹲很久的监狱了 弗拉明戈先生
You're going away for a long time, Mr. Flamingo.
起来
Get up!
我叫你起来
I said get up!
小莱
Lee...
别动
Hold still.
谢谢
Thank you.
我今晚差点做了过界的事
I almost crossed the line tonight.
可不是
No kidding.
真不像你
How out of character.
我有点吓到了
Scared me a little.
我早就吓到了
Welcome to my world.
你为什么跟我在一起
Why the hell are you with me?
我也不知道
Beats me.
跟我说实话
Just tell me the truth.
永远跟我说实话
Always.
我保证
I promise.
詹姆斯·戈登警探电♥话♥
Detective James Gordon's phone.
我是小莱·汤普金斯
This is Lee Thompkins speaking.
你好 阿尔瓦雷斯
Hi, Alvarez.
我会转告他的
I'll tell him.
爱德华多·弗拉明戈杀了帕克斯警官
Eduardo Flamingo killed Officer Parks
然后才被制♥服♥关起来
before they could get him into lockup.
杀手
Hit men?
你派杀手去对付吉姆·戈登
You sent hit men after Jim Gordon,
我明确告诉你不许妄动
after I expressly told you to do nothing
除非我下命令
until I gave you orders?
不许妄动
Nothing.
不是为了芭芭拉吧
Tell me this isn't about Barbara.
他伤害了她
He hurt her.
你居然让那种女人搅乱你的心绪 我真失望
I'm disappointed that you let a woman like that get in your head.
如果你不好受
If you're feeling upset,
就去找个图书管♥理♥员♥折磨折磨
find yourself a nice librarian to torture.
总能让你开心
That always cheers you up.
现在已经万事俱备了
Everything is ready.
兄弟们即将到来
The brothers' arrival is imminent.
布鲁斯·韦恩必死无疑
Bruce Wayne will die,
他的公♥司♥ 和这座城市 都将归我
and his company and this city will be mine.
归我们
Ours.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表