剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
他是...
He's-he's...
最后的机会
Last chance!
该死
Oh, crud.
怎么样
How is it?
不会太腥吧
Not too gamey?
太老了
Overcooked.
尝尝另一块腿肉吧
Try the other joint.
嫩多了
It is much more tender.
还是一样
It's the same.
但还是比我荡♥妇♥老妈的菜炖牛肉强吧
Still, beats my slut mother's goulash, no?
孩子们呢 再按一次铃
Where are the children? Ring the bell again.
他们恐怕听不见的
I doubt they'll hear it.
你看上去不太一样了
You look different.
你注意到了
You noticed.
是啊
Yes.
我换发型了
I'm doing my hair a different way, so...
查尔斯 萨莎
Charles! Sasha!
他们哪去了
Where are they?
我找到了雪莉酒瓶 格蕾丝
I found the sherry decanter, Grace.
就是你下了毒 用来杀我父亲的那瓶
The one with poison in it that you used to kill my father.
你在说什么
What on earth are you talking about?
你该立刻倒掉的
You should have thrown it away!
看来你太小气了 都不肯浪费好毒药
Guess you're a little too mean to waste good poison, huh?
别走
Don't go.
查尔斯 萨莎 救命
Charles! Sasha! Help!
-他们不会来的 -他们在哪
- They won't come. - Where are they?
你以为他俩的味道是一样的
You thought they tasted the same,
但萨莎
but Sasha...
-不不 -绝对要更嫩一些
- No. No. No. - Definitely more tender.
-不 -至少在我看来
- No! - In my opinion.
不 不
No. No!
你说你是无辜的 你的确是
You said you were innocent, and you were.
我很庆幸
I'm glad.
看来我该向你道歉
I guess I owe you an apology.
不 你只是在尽职
No. You were doing your duty.
我不能为此怪你
Can't fault you for that.
嗯 我还是欠你个人情
Yeah, well, I owe you one.
不必 但我也接受了
Oh, not necessary, but I'll take it.
能不能帮个忙
Can you do me a favor
别太责怪布洛克
and take it easy on Bullock?
谢谢
Thanks.
那么 你什么时候回来工作
So... when are you coming back to work?
我不会回来了
I'm not coming back.
至少暂时还不能
Not yet anyhow.
是吗
No?
我有件事得先去做
There's something I have to do first.
小莱·汤普金斯的号♥码
Lee Thompkins' number.
她在南方一个法医部门工作
She's working for an ME department down south.
我答应布鲁斯·韦恩会解决他父母的案子
I promised Bruce Wayne I'd solve his parents' murder.
我得先做那个
I have to do that first.
然后我就自♥由♥了
Then I'm free.
韦恩案已经结了 吉姆
The Wayne case is closed, Jim.
犯人死了
The perp is dead.
但是谁雇了他 为什么 我得查明白
But who hired him? Why? I need to find out.
有时候 真♥相♥就是无从查明
Sometimes we never find out. It happens.
我需要你给我韦恩案的案卷
I need you to give me the Wayne files.
你拿走这个 我就给你韦恩案案卷
You take this, and I'll give you the Wayne files.
打给她
Call her.
我去拿
I'll go get 'em.
跟你做了什么或没做什么无关 阿尔弗雷德
It was nothing that you did or didn't do, Alfred.
我离开的原因
Why I went away.
我希望你明白这点
I want you to know that.
我知道
I do.
谢谢你
Thank you very much.
等塞琳娜准备好 我就跟她回城
I'll be going back to the city as soon as Selina's ready.
她在洗澡
She's just taking a hot shower.
你知道卢修斯·福克斯先生几天前
You do know that Mr. Lucius Fox fixed your old man's computer
修好了你♥爸♥的电脑吧
a couple of days ago, don't you?
你打算什么时候告诉我啊 阿尔弗雷德
And when were you going to tell me, Alfred?
我今早就想告诉你的
Well, I tried telling you this morning.
我现在不也说了吗
I'm telling you again now, aren't I?
你干什么
What are you doing?
她随时会进来 我们商量一下吧
She could walk in here. Have a word?
-我信任她 -不是信不信任的问题
- I trust her. - It's not about trust, is it?
不管你父亲在做什么
Whatever your father was doing,
他对外隐瞒是有原因的
he did it in secret for a reason,
为了保护他所爱的人
to protect those he loved.
这跟我对那小姑娘的看法无关
Doesn't matter about my personal opinion about that young girl,
但她对你一直很够意思
but she has been a bloody good friend to you,
很忠诚
and she's been loyal.
所以 你可以
So, you know, you go ahead,
继承你父亲的遗志 这我不能阻拦
continue your father's work. I can't stop you, man.
我也试过了
I've tried, haven't I?
但我不能让你把那姑娘也拉入危险中
But I will not have you put that little girl's life in danger.
要么做这个 要么选她
It's either the work, or it's her.
你不能兼得 明白吗
You can't have both, do you understand?
天呐
Man!
有钱人家的水压真好
Rich people have great water pressure.
管家先生
So, Jeeves,
能送我们回城里吗
any chance we can get a ride back to the city?
嗯 那我就...
Right. Well, I'll be in the...
去厨房♥了 布鲁斯少爷
in the kitchen, Master Bruce.
小姐
Miss.
他怎么回事
What's with him?
布鲁斯 怎么了
Bruce, what's going on?
我不回去了
I'm not going back.
什么
What?
我感激你教我的一切
I'm grateful for everything that you taught me.
但我该留在这儿
My place is here.
就这样吗
So, that's it?
-我不指望你理解 -是啊
- I don't expect you to understand. - Right.
因为你是布鲁斯·韦恩 我只是街头垃圾
'Cause you're Bruce Wayne and I'm street trash.
-塞琳娜 不是那样的 -就是
- Selina, it's not like that. - Yeah,
就是这样
it is.
就是这样
It is.
没事的
It's fine.
祝你人生愉快 布鲁斯·韦恩
Have a great life, Bruce Wayne.
系统启动
System enabled.
汤普金斯
Thompkins.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
你好 吉姆
Hi, Jim.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表