剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
差一点吧 因为一个好女人的爱什么的
Almost. Love of a good woman and all of that.
但是 我们都知道最终结果如何 啧啧
Though, we both know how that turned out. Yikes.
那是个意外
That was an accident.
那不是我
I'm not that man.
我要弥补这件事
I'm gonna make this right.
你瞧 我就知道你会这样哭哭啼啼地醒来
See, I knew you'd wake up all boo-hooey.
你八成有一半心思想去自首
You probably have half a mind to turn yourself in.
幸运的是 我掌握了另一半
Luckily, I have the other half.
你喜欢变戏法吗
Do you like magic tricks?
什么
What?
你当然喜欢变戏法啦
Of course you like magic tricks.
毕竟 我喜欢
After all, I do.
你猜怎么着
Well, guess what?
我可以把尸体变不见哦
I can make a body disappear.
她在哪
Where is she?
柯林格小姐的尸体在哪
Where is Ms. Kringle's body?
把信封打开
Open the envelope.
"我趁你睡觉时把她的尸体藏起来了
"I hid her body while you were catching some Zs,
你会需要人搭把手
You'll need a helping hand,
去哥谭市警局找她的名字缩写吧"
so look for her initials down at the GCPD."
你昨晚去了我上班的地方
You went to my work last night?
准确地说 去的是你
Well, technically, you did.
我只负责驾驭你
I was just in the driver's seat,
-可以这么说吧 -怎么可能
- so to speak. - How?
你只是我想象出来的人物
You're a figment of my imagination.
我神经冲动的投射
A projection of impulse.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
你这么说太伤人了
That is uncalled for.
伤人
Uncalled for?
你趁我睡着时劫持了我的身体
You hijacked my body while I was asleep
还偷走了我死去的女朋友
and you stole my dead girlfriend.
好吧
Okay.
是 这倒是真的
Yeah, that's true.
但是我这么做都是为了你好
But I'm doing this for your own good.
我要是你 而且 我其实就是你
If I was you-- which, again, I sort of am--
就赶紧行动
I'd get cracking.
你想第一个发现尸体吧
You do want to find the body first, right?
市政厅现场直播
Reporting live from city hall,
庆祝选举新市长
as we celebrate the latest mayoral election.
投票后民调确认哥谭市的新市长
Early exit polling confirmed that Gotham City's new mayor
将是西奥·盖勒文
will be Theo Galavan,
他预计会以压倒性优势胜出
who is projected to win in a landslide,
且有多名杰出市民为其背书
helped by the endorsement of many prominent citizens,
其中包括警♥察♥工会主席詹姆斯·戈登
including police union president James Gordon,
审计长埃德温...
city controller Edwin...
真不敢相信你要当这个阴沟的市长
I can't believe you're gonna be mayor of this sinkhole.
今晚我能去参加庆功宴吗
Can I go to the victory party tonight?
你保证说有我玩的
You promised me fun.
我们什么时候才能大闹一场
When are we gonna unleash a little hell?
想闹 想派对 回头有的是时间
There'll be plenty of time for unleashing hell and parties
只等布鲁斯·韦恩把他的公♥司♥转让给我
once Bruce Wayne has signed over his company
并迎来他的不幸命运
and met his unfortunate destiny.
在那之前
Until then,
我还不能松懈
I need focus.
小布鲁斯可越来越喜欢你了
Young Bruce has become fond of you.
到时候他对你的信任将十分关键
His trust will be crucial when the time comes.
我需要你确保
I need you to ensure
没有别人能对他吹耳边风
that no one else is whispering in his ear
直到我提出提议
until I make my offer.
看到这根手指了吗
See this finger?
我手指一勾 小布鲁斯就会跟我走
I've got little Bruce wrapped tight around it.
你真出落成个小狐狸精了
What a vixen you've become.
我好为你骄傲
You make me very proud.
我们还有企鹅要对付
And we have Penguin to deal with.
-我来对付他 -不
- I'm on it. - No.
我就要当上市长了
I'm about to become mayor.
我会有自己的人马可以差遣了
I'm gonna have an army at my disposal.
该派他们上场了
Time to use it.
看来你支持对了人
Looks like you backed the right horse.
你信任他吗
You trust him?
一个哥谭的政客吗
A Gotham politician?
我才不信任他呢
About as far as I can throw him.
但如果他能满足哥谭市警局的需求
But if he gives the GCPD what it needs,
我就不介意
he's all right by me.
你知道吗 塞琳娜说企鹅是
You know, Selina said Penguin
韦恩集团纵火案的主使者
was behind the Wayne Enterprise fires.
所以呢
So?
他先是追杀市长候选人
First he's going after mayoral candidates,
接下来又去烧大楼
next thing you know, he's burning down buildings.
这说不通啊
Doesn't make any sense.
那人就是个大写的疯子
Guy is an abacus of crazy.
他做出什么事都不会让我吃惊
Nothing he does surprises me.
发生什么事了
What the hell happened?
是企鹅
Penguin.
他企图杀我们的下任市长
He tried to kill our next mayor.
科波特先生知道我今天必将赢得选举
Mr. Cobblepot knew that I was poised to win the election today,
所以他来找我结盟
and he came to me seeking an alliance.
于是你拒绝了
And you refused.
当然 我礼貌地拒绝了他
I politely declined, yes.
他就捅伤了你的脖子
So he stabbed you in the neck?
即使对于企鹅来说
That seems like a pretty extreme reaction,
这也太极端了吧
even for Penguin.
从我来到这里
We've been trying to build a case
我们就一直在筹备立案起诉企鹅
against Penguin since I got here.
我们认为他还策划了
We assume that he's behind
此前对其他候选人的袭击
the earlier attacks on the other candidates as well.
而这是他第二次想杀我了
And this is the second time he's tried to kill me.
他是个危险人物
The man is a menace.
而我也十分想把他抓起来
And one that I fully intend to put behind bars.
你是给我准备了什么吧
I assume you have something for me?
对奥斯瓦尔德·科波特的逮捕令
Arrest warrant for Oswald Cobblepot
并搜查扣押其名下
as well as search and seizures
和其合伙人名下的所有财产
on all his properties and known associates.
单子还真长
Quite a list.
我们这就处理
We'll get right on it.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
还有 鉴于最近发生的事件
Yes. In lieu of recent events,
腾博法官宣布进入紧急状态
Judge Turnball has declared a state of emergency
并授予市长办公室额外的权力
and granted the mayor's office additional powers.
这到底是什么意思
Meaning what, exactly?
我一上任就会实施宵禁
The moment I'm sworn in, I'm implementing a curfew
我要命令你的突击队
and I'm ordering your Strike Force
开始挨家挨户地搜查
to begin door-to-door searches
直到抓到科波特先生为止
until Mr. Cobblepot is apprehended.
你是说要下达戒♥严♥令吗
You're talking about martial law?
我们是说要将一名危险逃犯绳之以法
We're talking about bringing a dangerous fugitive to justice.
我们会在职权范围内行事
We'll be acting within our legal rights.
没错吧 丹特先生
Am I right, Mr. Dent?
当然了
Absolutely.
我会全力支持你 先生
You'll have our full support, sir.
谢谢你 警监
Thank you, Captain.
戈登警探
Detective Gordon?
你看上去...
You seem...
有点犹豫
hesitant.
谨慎而已
Cautious.
是你跟我说应该
You told me we needed to use
想尽一切可用办法抓捕企鹅这种人
every method at our disposal to go after men like Penguin.
这种人不遵守规则
Men who don't play by the rules.
危急时刻就该采取强势措施
Desperate times call for a strong measure.
我对动用一切力量抓捕企鹅没有意见
I have no problem going after Penguin with everything we've got,
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表