剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
因为这人杀了我父母
Because this man killed my parents.
你以前开过枪吗
You ever even fired a gun before?
求你 塞琳娜 我只能向你...
Please, Selina, you're the only person I can...
你根本不明白你要我做什么 布鲁斯
You don't even know what you're asking, Bruce.
是啊 那人是该死 但你这么做
Yeah, sure, the guy deserves it, but doing this,
你会彻底
you won't ever,
完全地变个人
ever be the same.
我就想那样
That's what I'm counting on.
该死
Crap.
你打算怎么办
How do you want to play this one?
小心慢慢来
Slow and careful.
如果可以 就别动枪
No gun play if we can help it.
拉起警戒线
Set up a perimeter.
我进去看看
I'm gonna look inside.
好的
Gotcha.
拉警戒线
Perimeter.
拉个警戒线
Hey, set up a perimeter.
再稍等我一下 医生
Give me one more moment, Doctor,
然后我就向你自首
then I'll put myself in your charge.
不
No.
不不不
No. No, no. No, no, no.
不不
No, no, no. No!
诺拉
Nora!
我不明白 明明好使的
I don't understand, it works.
我的冷冻液好使的 怎么会
My formula works. How...?!
她换了液罐
She switched cartridges.
她换了液罐
She changed the cartridges?
你知道吗
Did you know?
你知道她换掉了吗
Did you know she switched the cartridges?
不
No.
我很遗憾
I'm-I'm so sorry.
弗莱斯先生 我们是哥谭市警局
Mr. Fries, this is the GCPD.
你被包围了
You're surrounded.
请出来 自首吧
Please come out, give yourself up,
别再制♥造♥更多痛苦了
and let's avoid any more sadness.
是啊
Yeah.
再没有痛苦了
No more sadness.
能麻烦你
Will you be very kind
去告诉警方 我会照做吗
and go tell the police that I'll do as they say?
诺拉非常爱你
Nora loved you very much.
我很羡慕你们之间的感情
I'm envious of the bond you had.
哥谭市警局
GCPD.
维克多
Victor?
天呐
Oh, my God.
你该继续去睡
You should go back to bed.
睡不着
Can't sleep.
听到你打电♥话♥来着
Heard you on the phone.
雨果·斯特兰奇来电
Hugo Strange called.
维克多·弗莱斯死在了阿卡姆的医务室
Victor Fries died in Arkham infirmary.
没抢救过来
They couldn't revive him.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
I am.
你呢
Are you?
真希望你没去
Wish you hadn't gone.
真希望你没拿我们的孩子冒险
Wish you hadn't put our baby at risk.
是你拿诺拉冒险
You put us at risk
我们才会有危险
when you put Nora at risk.
她是我的病人
She was under my care.
那不一样 那是警♥察♥工作
That was different; that was police work.
那是你 都是你的决定
That was you; it's all you.
阿卡姆其实是巴恩斯的主意
Arkham was actually Barnes's idea,
但这合情理
but it made sense.
是聪明的办案手段
It was good police work.
那盖勒文呢
What about Galavan?
也是聪明办案吗
Was that good police work too?
他怎么了
What about him?
他的死状
The way he died.
不管究竟是怎么回事 肯定不是你说的那样
Whatever the truth is, it's not what you told me.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为你撒谎我是看得出来的
Because I know when you're being dishonest.
知道吗 如果说有谁该死 那就是盖勒文
And you know what, if anybody deserves to die, it's Galavan.
别跟我说什么警♥察♥工作
Don't talk to me about police work.
是你 你对我撒谎
It's you, you lie to me.
我知道你说过没有不可能的案例
I know you say there are no hopeless cases.
的确没有
And there are none.
生命可以在
The beauty of life
最严酷的气候下萌芽生长
can spring forth from even the harshest of climates.
我们只需要
We simply need to be more...
采取更加强效的治疗
aggressive in our treatment.
我得去安顿我们的新客人了
Now I must go see to our newest guest.
早啊 维克多
Good morning, Victor.
我在哪
Where am I?
法律上讲 你的尸体在阿卡姆停尸房♥里
Legally, your corpse is in the Arkham morgue,
但显然 你是在这儿
but... obviously you're here.
印第安山
Indian Hill.
印第安山是有毒废料填埋场
Indian Hill's a toxic waste dump.
很好用的幌子
A useful fiction.
你是在阿卡姆对我说话的那人
You're the one who spoke to me in Arkham.
雨果·斯特兰奇
Hugo Strange.
很荣幸跟你当面相见
A pleasure to meet you face-to-face.
我怎么还没死
How is it I'm not dead?
简直令人惊叹 是吧
It's simply astonishing, isn't it?
我猜你在这几个月来吸收了一些
My guess is that you absorbed some of your own formula
你制♥造♥的冷冻液
over the past months.
你的身体发生了深刻的细胞层面改变
Your body underwent a profound cellular change.
你被带进来时 居然还过热了
When you were brought in here, you were actually overheating.
看那边
Now look there.
温度计
At the thermometer.
零下28度
Negative 20 degrees.
我一点也不冷
And I'm not even cold.
你的冷冻液似乎降低了
Your formula appears to have lowered
你的体核温度
your core body temperature.
你只能在极低温环境下生存
You can only survive in severe hypothermic conditions.
零点之上的温度会要你的命
Anything above freezing will kill you.
别担心 你不会永远被关在里面
But never fear, you won't be locked in there forever.
我们修改了一下你的外衣
We've made some modifications to your suit
让你可以自♥由♥走动
to allow you to walk freely.
现在 休息吧
For now, rest.
明天 我们开始工作
Tomorrow we begin work.
有一个项目你会格外感兴趣的
One project in particular I think you'll find fascinating.
我该跟诺拉一起死的
I should have died with Nora.
这一切本该结束的
This all should have ended.
那就把握这个机会吧 维克多
Then take this opportunity, Victor.
假装你已经死了
Pretend you did die.
死亡不是结局
Death is not an ending.
死亡是新的开始
Death is a new beginning.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表