剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
亲我
Kiss me.
亲我
Kiss me.
好点了吗
Better?
无意打扰你俩时机不当的亲热
Not to interrupt your weirdly timed make-out session,
阿尔瓦雷斯联♥系♥上了马戏团经理
but Alvarez got in touch with the circus manager.
那个算命瞎子 杰罗姆的老爸
The blind fortune teller, Jerome's dad,
放弃了他 后来留在城里
bailed on him, stayed in town.
查到他地址了
Got an address.
-回头打给你 -好
- I'll call you. - Okay.
谁
Who's there?
我知道有人在
I know someone's there.
好呀 老爹
Hi-ya, Pops.
好久...不见
Long time... no see.
你还好吗
So, how you doing?
不说话是吧
The silent treatment, eh?
这样 我给你讲个故事
Here, I'll tell you a story.
你还记得堪萨斯城吗 老爸
You remember Kansas City, Dad?
每年春天我生日期间
The circus went through town every spring
马戏团都去城里巡演
right around my birthday.
有个男人
There was this guy.
他和我妈常常喝酒私通
Him and my mom used to drink and fornicate
还把我打得半死
and beat the crap out of me.
他俩能这么疯一整晚
They'd make a whole night out of it.
我记得有一次
And I remember one time--
那是我九岁生日
It was my ninth birthday--
他和我妈刚结束第一轮
Him and my mom had just finished round one of
喝酒 嘿♥咻♥ 痛打杰罗姆
boozing, boning, beating up Jerome,
打算休息一下
and were deciding to take a little break.
总之...
Anyway...
我在拖车外面 你当时也在
I was outside the trailer, and you were there.
你说
And you said,
"哭什么 杰罗姆"
"Why are you crying, Jerome?"
"今天是我生日
"It's my birthday.
我妈妈和蛇舞男却打我"
And my mom and the snake guy are beating me."
然后你说
And then you said,
"这世界不关心你
"This world doesn't care about you
或其他任何人 杰罗姆
"or anyone else, Jerome.
你最好早点明白"
Better to realize that now."
再没说别的
And that was it.
你看 有个人 爸爸
You see, there's this guy, Dad.
他相信我
He believes in me.
他觉得我能成为巨星
He thinks I'm gonna be a star.
而今晚 哥谭所有人都会看清这点
And, tonight, all of Gotham will see that, too.
除了你
Except for you.
因为那时你已经 死了
'Cause you'll be, you know, dead.
杰罗姆
Jerome...
这就到你说你有多抱歉的部分了吗
Is this the part where you say how sorry you are?
说你该相信我的
How you should have believed in me,
说现在重新开始还不晚
how it's not too late to start again?
告诉你 爸爸 已经太晚了
News flash, Dad: it's too late.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do this.
不
No.
我确定我需要
I'm pretty sure I do.
我是个坏父亲 但我爱你
I was a bad father, but I did love you.
为这杀了我...
To kill me for that...
那不是我要杀你的原因
That's not why I'm gonna kill you.
阿卡姆精神病院的蓝图
Plans to Arkham Asylum.
看看这些
Look at these.
你和你疯儿子之间的信件
Letters between you and your troubled son.
初看很单纯 但是戈登警探
Innocent at first glance, but Detective Gordon--
你记得他 对吧
you remember him, right?--
他会感到上面疙疙瘩瘩的
he'll feel little bumps.
用盲文写下的秘密信息
A secret message written in Braille
是你和你儿子 在谈论我的逃脱
between you and your son, discussing my escape.
最后 是迷晕看护人的昏睡瓦斯
Finally, the knockout gas used to disable the orderlies.
因为你看 爸爸
'Cause, you see, Dad,
这个我跟你说的人
this guy I was telling you about,
是他帮我从阿卡姆越狱的
he's the one who broke me out of Arkham.
他不想让别人知道是他干的
He doesn't want anyone to know about that.
这是当然了 所以
Obviously. So...
警♥察♥会找到这些信件
the police will find these letters,
然后他们会想
and they'll think,
这瞎眼老傻瓜真是爱他儿子
"The blind old fool really loved his son.
多好的父亲
What a wonderful father."
屋里所有人眼中都会饱含泪水
There won't be a dry eye in the house.
他们绝不会相信的
They'll never believe it.
他们当然会 警♥察♥可蠢了
Sure, they will. Cops are dumb.
这里什么吃的都没有
There's nothing to eat in this dump.
赶紧结束了走吧
Finish up and let's go.
很遗憾你看不到我重要的一夜了 爸爸
Sorry you're gonna miss my big night, Dad.
不过 你是个灵媒
But, hey, you're psychic.
那么 告诉我
So, tell me,
我会杀你吗
do I kill?
你
You...
将成为哥谭的诅咒
will be a curse upon Gotham.
一想到你 孩子们就会
Children will wake from sleeps screaming
惊叫着从梦中醒来
at the thought of you.
你留下的
Your legacy
只有死亡和疯狂
will be death and madness.
那就
Well...
替我向妈妈问好吧
say hi to Mom for me.
哥谭市警局
GCPD!
哥谭市警局
GCPD!
西瑟罗先生 我是戈登警探
Mr. Cicero, it's Detective Gordon.
我们要和你谈谈你儿子的事
We need to speak with you about your son.
西瑟罗先生
Mr. Cicero?
西瑟罗先生
Mr. Cicero?!
哈维 他们从窗户跑了
Harvey, window!
哈维
Harvey?
戈登警探
Detective Gordon.
老朋友啊
Old pal.
瓦斯效力可真厉害呢
That gas sure packs a wallop, huh?
真是可爱
That's cute.
我感觉你很愤怒
I'm sensing anger.
你杀了莎拉·艾森
You killed Sarah Essen.
我要杀了你
Now I'm gonna kill you.
别开枪
Don't shoot him.
来点皮肉伤怎么样
How about a little flesh wound?
不不
No, no.
我来
My dibs.
这就是浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
我们不是说好的吗 布鲁斯少爷
We had a deal, didn't we, Master Bruce?
你要恢复正常的生活方式
Part of which was you resume your normal lifestyle.
你父母曾是儿童医院的资助者
Your parents were both patrons to the Children's Hospital.
因此你也是资助者
Therefore, it makes you a patron.
而且
Besides...
会有魔术师哦
there's gonna be a magician.
你不是喜欢魔术师吗
And you like magicians, don't you?
不喜欢
No, I don't.
我讨厌魔术师
I hate magicians.
记得我说过要做个正常人吗
You know what I said about being normal?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我是莱·汤普金斯
I'm Lee Thompkins.
我是詹姆斯·戈登的同事
I work with James Gordon.
他提起过你 我看见你就想...
He's mentioned you, and I saw you and thought...
当然 非常高兴认识你
Of course. It's very nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
这是我的监护人阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯
This is my guardian, Alfred Pennyworth.
十分荣幸
It's an absolute pleasure.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表