剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
每15分钟汇报一次消息
I want updates every 15 minutes.
等等
Hang on.
给我转身滚出去
Turn around and get the hell out of here.
-她带他去教堂了 -教堂 什么教堂
- She's taking him to church. - Church? What church?
她提到了他们没能结成的婚
She talked about the wedding they never had.
她想重来一次
She wants a do-over.
哥谭大教堂离绑♥架♥地点最近
Gotham Cathedral is nearest to the snatch site.
他们就在那里
That's where they are.
这太不靠谱了
That's thin.
我知道我没说错
I know I am right.
我再给你回电♥话♥
I'll call you back.
走吧
Let's go.
小莱 你觉得你和吉姆的感情进展如何
So, Lee, how do you think your relationship with Jim is going?
这事跟小莱无关 放她走
This doesn't concern Lee. Let her go.
这是你我之间的事
This is between you and me.
这
This...
是我们所有人的事
is about all of us.
她应该看清你的真面目
She deserves to know exactly who you are.
我了解他
I know who he is.
那怎么可能呢
Oh, how could you
他自己都看不清楚
when he doesn't even know?
他根本不会
He is incapable
诚实面对自己
of being honest with himself,
更别说诚实对待别人
let alone anyone else.
那你呢
What about you?
这一天都是谎言
This entire day has been a lie.
你根本没打算交出关于盖勒文的证据
You were never going to give up proof on Galavan.
谁
Who?
你想听实话吗
You want some honesty?
好啊
Fine.
詹姆斯市长活得好好的
Mayor James is alive and well
在中国港一间仓库里
at a stash house on China Docks.
怎么样
Hmm, see?
这不是说实话了
Honesty.
该你了
Now you.
谁把他关在那儿的
Who put him there?
谁把他关在那儿的
Who put him there?
真无聊 吉姆
Boring, Jim.
你所认识的吉姆·戈登只是假象
The Jim Gordon you know is an act.
他就像个瘾君子
He's like an addict
自以为能浅尝黑暗的滋味
who thinks he can dabble in darkness
只要不被人发现针孔就行
as long as nobody sees the needle marks.
人人都会装装样子
Everyone has an act.
他跟你说过 自己是怎么在哥谭市警局复职的吗
Did he tell you how he got reinstated at the GCPD?
他为企鹅杀了个人
He killed a man for Penguin.
真不错啊 吉姆
Very good, Jim.
你还真告诉她了
You did tell her.
我们之间没有秘密
We don't have secrets between us.
他做了很多他并不以为傲的事
He's done a lot of things that he's not proud of.
人人都如此
Everyone has.
但你还是爱他
But you love him anyway,
是吗
is that right?
尽管他有种种不是
Despite all his faults.
是的
Yes, I do.
好个小圣母 小莱医生
Cute little do-gooder Dr. Lee,
爱着一个残忍♥冷酷
in love with a cruel, cold,
痴迷于死亡的虐待狂
death-obsessed sadist.
吉姆不是那样的
That's not Jim.
你觉得你比我还了解他吗
Do you think you know him better than I do?
我也爱他的
I love him, too, you know.
我了解他
I know him
比你更了解
better than you do.
好吧 芭芭拉 我明白
Okay, Barbara, I hear you.
你爱他 我们都爱他
You love him. We both love him.
-没事的 -但我更爱他
- That's okay. - But I love him more.
听着 芭芭拉
Okay, listen, Barbara.
我现在明白了 求你
I know that now. Please...
我要证明我更爱他
I'm gonna prove that I love him more.
我要把你的漂亮脸蛋
I am going to carve your pretty face
从头骨上割下来
off your skull.
然后你们就都会明白
And then you will both understand
什么是真爱
what true love is.
还有件事
Okay, just one more thing.
什么
What?
你的婚纱
Your dress.
我好喜欢
I-I love your dress.
我只想知道你是在哪买♥♥的
I just want to know where you got it.
刀放下
Drop the knife.
瞧他出现了
There he is.
我的小恶魔
My little monster.
别逼我杀你
Don't make me kill you.
逼你
Make you?
吉姆
Jim,
你一直想
you long
杀我
to kill me.
动手吧 吉姆
Do it, Jim.
干掉我
Do me.
别再往前走了
Don't take another step.
杀了他
Kill him!
去抓她
Go get her!
吉姆
Jim!
结束了
It's over.
还没呢
Not yet.
撑住
Hold on.
撑住
Hold on.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, baby.
我真不是个好女伴
I've been kind of a bad date, huh?
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, baby.
不要
No!
树篱和灌木接住了她
Some hedges and bushes broke her fall,
她骨头摔断一堆 还摔出了脑震荡
but she's got half a dozen broken bones and a concussion.
情况很危险
She's critical.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
现在不是时候 但这事结束后
Not now, but when this is over,
我们得谈谈
we need to talk.
我知道
I know.
你从她口里挖到东西了吧
Tell me you got something from her.
她没供出盖勒文
She didn't give up Galavan,
但她说詹姆斯市长还活着
but she did say Mayor James is alive.
被关在中国港的一间安全屋里
Stashed in a safe house on China Docks.
所有移♥动♥小队 立刻赶往中国港
All mobile units, China Docks, right now!
是 警监
Ten-four, Captain.
哥谭市警局
GCPD!
救命
Help.
这些人怎么回事啊
What is wrong with these people?
救命
Help me.
詹姆斯市长
Mayor James?
救救我
Help me, please.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
是谁干的
Who did this to you?
你以为呢
Who do you think?!
文件似乎都没问题了
All the papers seem to be in order.
你做的是正确的决定
You're making the right decision.
签字 这份文件就归你了
Sign, and the file is yours.
我改主意了
I... I changed my mind.
我不能卖♥♥掉我的公♥司♥
I can't sell you my company.
价码多高都不行
Not for any price.
阿尔弗雷德 快把布鲁斯从他身边带走
Alfred, get Bruce away from him now.
戈登警探
Detective Gordon?
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表