剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
如果我发现
If it turns out...
我其实不能信任你
that I can't trust you,
我以我母亲的坟墓发誓
I swear on my mother's grave,
你 老伙计
you, my old sausage...
就死定了
...are a dead man.
我一心只为布鲁斯·韦恩好
I have only the best intentions for Bruce Wayne.
再来杯金汤力
Well, another gin and tonic please, uh, governor.
再给这位年轻人来一杯他喝的
And whatever this young man is drinking, one for yourself.
你擅长修电脑吗
How are you at fixing computers?
阿尔瓦雷斯
Hey, Alvarez!
让弹道分♥析♥加急做这个
Let ballistics know we got a red ball for them, will you?
好的
On it.
戈登
Gordon.
吉姆 我是芭芭拉
Hello, Jim. It's Barbara.
芭芭拉
Hi, Barbara.
你好吗
How are you?
我吗 我好极了
Oh, me? I'm fabulous.
你呢
How are you?
我挺好 最近干吗呢
I'm good. What's new?
酷哥先生啊
Mr. Cool Guy, huh?
你一定很生我气吧
You must be so mad at me.
听我说
Listen to me.
如果你自首 我能帮你
If you turn yourself in, I can help you.
怎么帮 吉姆
How, Jim?
送我回阿卡姆吗
By taking me back to Arkham?
还是算了
I don't think so.
你有病
You're sick.
当然了
Of course.
事事都是我的错
Everything's always my fault.
总是如此
So typical.
听我说
Listen to me.
我了解你 芭芭拉
I know you, Barbara.
我了解你
I know you.
你是个善良的女人
You're a good, kind woman.
这不是你
This isn't you.
你总能逗我笑
You could always make me laugh.
我看上去如何
How do I look?
我要马上找艾森局长
I need to talk to Commissioner Essen right away.
是急事
It's an emergency.
往前走 她在楼上
Yeah, go ahead. She's right upstairs.
局长
Yo, Commish.
嗯
Yeah?
听说你在找我们
Heard you were looking for us.
搞什么
What the hell?
放下枪
Put it down.
芭芭拉
Barbara!
别动
Don't move.
你看错我了 吉姆
You're wrong about me, Jim.
我想告诉你的 你就是不听
I tried telling you, but you never listen.
我现在听了
I'm listening now.
是啊 现在听了
Yeah, sure you are. Now.
得了
Come on.
我们谈谈吧
Let's go talk this through, huh?
已经太迟了
Oh, it's too late for that.
亚伦
Aaron.
够了
That's enough.
我没病 我是自♥由♥了
I'm not sick. I'm free.
你就是不懂
You don't get that.
我可以跟你解释
I could explain it,
但你还是赶紧回单位吧
but you should probably get back to work.
谁知道你不在时出了什么乱子呢
Who knows what went wrong while you were gone?
局长大人第一周真不顺利啊
Hell of a first week you're having, Commissioner.
真希望我能说
I wish I could tell you that
今后情况会有所好转
things were gonna get better for you.
但不会的
They're not.
来 拿上来
Here, bring that up here.
找个更好的角度拍下整间屋子
Get a better angle of the room.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
统治世界
To rule the world.
不过能杀杀♥警♥♥察♥ 出出风头我们就满足了
But we'll settle for some dead cops and some good P.R.
开玩笑的
Kidding.
嗯 随便吧 我懂了
Yeah. Whatever. I get it.
你就是个疯子
You're just crazy.
疯子
"Crazy"?
看看我
Look at me.
你可以看得出我没疯
You can see I'm not crazy.
小子 很快
Very soon, little man,
你就会没命
you will be dead.
世界离了你会照样转
And the world will go on without you.
你会什么都不是
You'll be nothing.
甚至不会有人记住你的姓名
No one will even remember your name.
不
No.
这你就错了 老太婆
That is where you're wrong, old lady.
我们会在这城市留下印记
We will leave a mark on this city.
我们会像病毒一样在其中蔓延
We will spread across it like a virus.
知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
因为笑声是最具感染性的了
There's nothing more contagious than laughter.
那是我的台词
My line.
笑声是最具感染性的了
There's nothing more contagious than laughter.
格外得舒爽啊
That was strangely pleasant.
再来一次
Do it again.
这会给你留下印记
That's gonna leave a mark.
被你整到了
You got me.
该我了
My turn.
小莱
Lee?
吉姆
Jim!
你受伤了吗
You hurt?
没有 我当时待在办公室
No. I... I-I was in my office,
听到外面有枪声就躲了起来
and I heard gunfire and I hid.
你去哪了
Where were you?
芭芭拉来过 把我引了出去
Barbara was here. She lured me away.
艾森
Essen!
撑住 警监 撑住
Hang on, Cap, hang on.
老大 老大 撑住了
Boss, boss, stay with me.
呼吸
Breathe.
是新的一天
It's a new day...
吉姆
Jim.
这是
This is...
真坏了
indeed broken.
我有好多问题想问你
I have a lot of questions for you.
我猜也是
I imagine so.
我父亲把一切都告诉你了吗
Did my father tell you everything?
当然没有
Heavens no.
你父亲很注重隐私
Your father, he was a very private man.
没办法
He had to be.
我不过是给予了技术支持
I simply helped with technical resources,
比如这台电脑
like this computer.
你知道上面有什么吗
Do you know what's on it?
不 老实说 我不想知道
No. I didn't want to know, to be honest.
你能修好它吗
But you can fix it?
应该可以
I should think so.
但得耗点时间了
But it is going to take some time.
谢谢你帮忙
Well, um, thank you for your help.
我敬爱你父亲
I loved your father.
我后悔从未跟他说过这话
I regret that I never told him so.
也后悔没有给他更多帮助
I regret that I didn't help him more.
把烙铁递给我好吗
Hand me the soldering iron, will you?
嗯
Yeah.
布鲁斯少爷
Master Bruce?
怎么了 阿尔弗雷德
What is it, Alfred?
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表