剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
他绝对不会相信我背叛了你
No way is he gonna buy I turned traitor.
是啊
No.
但他会相信我认为你背叛了我
But he will buy that I think you turned traitor.
只要我们演得像
He'll buy it...
他就会相信
if we sell it right.
喝吧
Drink up.
我们怎么演
How do we sell it?
我已经让他觉得我疑神疑鬼了
I already sold him my paranoia.
但你得来一锤定音
But you're the closer.
我们怎么让你像回事
How do we sell you?
我们怎么让他信任你 同情你
How do we make him trust and feel for you?
我本来还拿不定主意
I wasn't sure.
但瑟莱斯汀和凯勒布给我支了一招
But then Celestine and Caleb told me how.
怎么办
How?
是洋葱提味儿
It's the onions that bring it together.
又甜又酸 是吧
The sweetness and the acid, am I right?
我讨厌做监视
I hate stakeouts.
好警♥察♥一半的能力在于
Mmm, half of good police work is the ability
有必要时能干坐着
to sit on one's ass when it's called for.
如果真是那样 你都该当局长了
If that were true, you'd be commissioner.
注意
Heads up.
各小队待命
All units stand by.
可能有情况
We may have something.
收到
Roger.
里面都是旧书 这个简单
So it's all old books in there, so this one's easy.
把凝固汽油撒开 引燃
Just spread the napalm around, spark that thing up
就行了 毫不费力
and go to town. Zero sweat.
这东西让我害怕
This thing scares me.
嗯 那是喷火器 本就该吓人
Yeah, it's a flamethrower, it's meant to be scary.
穿好衣服 把事情搞定
Get suited up and get this done.
还有三个地方要去呢
We got three more spots to hit.
各小队立刻赶往我位置
All units converge on our location. Now.
这就来
Moving in.
-哥谭市警局 -跑
- GCPD! - Run!
快走
Go, go, go!
灰色面包车 正驶离小巷
Gray van leaving the alley.
退后
Get back!
求你
Please!
退后
Get back!
放下
Drop it!
放下武器
Put down the weapon!
-放下武器 -我抓到她了
- Drop the weapon! - I got her!
-放下 -不
- Drop it. - No!
-加勒特 别 -放开我
- Garrett, no! - Let me go!
放开
Let go of it!
不要
No!
放开我
Let go of me!
加勒特
Garrett!
我来 我来
I got him, I got him.
叫救护车 警官受伤
I need an ambulance! Officer down!
布莉姬特 布莉姬特
Bridgit! Bridgit!
快上来
Come on, hurry!
快点 跟我来
Quick, follow me!
-我们去哪 -回家
- Where are we going? - Home.
谢谢
Thanks.
有消息吗
Any news?
还没呢
Not yet.
不过那孩子很坚强 肯定能撑过来
But he's a tough kid, I bet you he makes it.
你哥们来了
Your buddy's here.
一直在跟人握手
Can't stop pressing the flesh.
真会搞公♥关♥
Real publicity hound.
这里又没有摄像机
There's no cameras here.
请听好
Your attention, please.
警监
Captain?
卢克·加勒特
Luke Garrett...
-今早5:23去世了 -该死
- passed away at 5:23 a.m. - Damn it.
这不对
It ain't right.
在个小巷里被个怪人烧死
Burned to death in an alley by some weirdo.
他本来会成为个好警♥察♥的
He was gonna be a great cop.
他就是个好警♥察♥
He was a great cop.
我们会哀悼他
And we will mourn him.
但现在不行
But not now.
现在有个警♥察♥杀手逍遥法外
There is a cop killer on the loose.
这我不能容忍♥
I cannot abide that.
我们要找到杀了我们弟兄的人
We will find the person who killed our brother,
采取一切合法手段
and we will put a stop to them
阻止他们
using every legal method at our disposal.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你那位警♥察♥兄弟死了 我从你的表情看得出
Your fellow officer is dead, I can see it in your face.
是的
He is.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear it.
这个城市的坏人在改变
The bad guys in this town are changing.
他们不再遵守旧规则了
They're not playing by the old rules.
不再遵守任何规则了
Or any rules.
我们需要采取一切手段
We need every method at our disposal.
而且不仅是武力
And I'm not just talking about more guns.
你得去一些地方
You need to go where you need to go,
笼络一些人 好让城市支持你
press who you need the press and have the city back your play.
没错
Correct.
我不知道将来情况会有多糟
I don't know how bad it's gonna get.
但如果你能向我保证
But if you can give me your word...
承诺我们不用单独面对
we won't have to face it alone...
我就背书你
...you'll have my endorsement.
我保证 你会得到一切支持
I promise you, you'll have whatever you need.
克里尔神父
Father Creel.
西奥
Theo.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
你气色不错
You look well.
你也是
As do you.
你把自己沉浸在奢华之中
You've surrounded yourself with luxury.
我得扮演好角色 神父
Well, I have to play the part, Father, and...
你能看到
as you'll see...
已经起效了
...it's paying off.
这么多年了 还如此锋利
Still sharp after all these years.
你抓到韦恩家的男孩了吗
You have the Wayne boy?
还没呢
Not yet.
有些实际问题还有待解决
There are some practical matters that have to be resolved first.
将军之前 还得再下几步棋
A few pieces to arrange on the board before the checkmate.
但快了
But soon.
都快两百年了 我们耐得住性子
After almost 200 years, we can be patient.
救赎之日将近
The day of redemption is at hand.
我们的兄弟此刻就在渡海
Our brothers are crossing the ocean even now.
这座城市前所未见的勇士
Warriors like this city has never known.
哥谭将在鲜血中得到救赎
Gotham will be redeemed in blood.
布鲁斯·韦恩会没命
And Bruce Wayne will die.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表