剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
我们可以一起向前进 拯救这座破碎
Can we move forward together to fix this broken,
但美丽的城市吗
beautiful city?
你个混♥蛋♥ 你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch! You're a son of a bitch!
我会逮住你的
I'm gonna get you!
我会逮住你的
I'm gonna get you!
把他带出去
Get him out of here!
行了 放开我
Ah, come on, get your hands off of me!
放松 我们不是要逮捕你
Relax. We're not arresting you.
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred?
他大概出去找我了
He's probably out looking for me.
谢谢你 塞琳娜
Thank you, Selina.
如果不是你 我肯定做不到
I couldn't have done this without you.
我就是高兴那个两面派的小婊♥子♥得到报应了
I was just glad to see the two-faced bitch get served.
你现在打算怎么办
What are you gonna do now?
你要告诉警♥察♥ 还是自己去找这个马龙
You gonna tell the cops or look for this Malone guy yourself?
老实说 我还没想那么远呢
Honestly, I haven't thought that far ahead.
那么 她去找她叔叔之前
So, when you whispered to her
你对她低语了什么
b-before she went to her uncle, what did you say?
你想知道我说了什么
You want to know what I said.
你如果不想告诉我 那我就走
Hey, if you don't want to tell me, then I can leave.
我跟她说 我从没遇见过她这样的人
I told her I've never met anyone like her.
我说我敢把性命交给她
I told her I trusted her with my life.
还有
And that...
我与她之间的羁绊
I felt tied to her in a way that I...
我解释不清 但又不会改变
couldn't explain, but wouldn't change.
永远不会
Ever.
最好的骗子 总是说真话
The best liars always tell the truth.
这是真话吗
That was true?
是的
Yes.
但说的不是她
Just not about her.
我要偷你一辆车
I'm... I'm gonna steal one of your cars to...
开去城里 行吗
take to the city. Cool?
好啊
Sure.
你在改变 这是好事
It's good you're changing.
但
Just...
别变得太多了
don't change too much.
你为什么要留下她的眼镜啊
Why did you keep her glasses to begin with?
我说了
I told y...
我爱过柯林格小姐
I loved Miss Kringle.
丢掉吧
Just get rid of them.
汤普金斯医生起疑了
Dr. Thompkins is suspicious.
真业余
Amateurs.
盖布 我给你这个地址
Gabe, when I gave you this address,
不是叫你跑来看望
I was not inviting pop-ins.
盖勒文被释放了
Galavan's been let go.
他人呢
Where is he?
我的天
My, my.
仅仅一天 情况变化这么大
What a difference a day brings.
在这儿 你是囚徒 而我是自♥由♥的
Here, you're the prisoner and I'm free.
命运之轮啊
Fortune's wheel.
不停转动
Turn, turn.
这些警♥察♥
These cops?
是好人 会见风使舵
Good men who can tell which way the wind's blowing.
好了 我们时间有限
Now, we have a very small window.
我还有地方要去 你还要死
I have places to be, you have to die,
但我知道 你肯定有好多问题
but I know you must have questions, so...
那些僧侣
The monks.
他们为你工作吗
They... work for you?
几世纪来
For centuries,
圣杜马修会一直保护我们家族
the Order of St. Dumas has protected my family.
他们是这黑暗世界的一丝光明
They have been a light in a dark world.
告诉你个秘密啊
Shall I tell you a secret?
西奥·盖勒文
Theo Galavan
只是个面具
is a mask.
我姓杜马
My name is Dumas,
我们家族从平地建立起了这座城市
and my family built this city out of nothing.
但我们遭到了背叛
But we were betrayed,
被驱逐 遗忘
driven out, erased.
原来是为了这个
So that's all this is about?
复仇
Revenge?
不
No.
是为了赎罪
This is about atonement.
建立哥谭的大地
The ground that Gotham is built on
因我先辈受到的屈辱而被荼毒
is poisoned by the wrongs done to my forefathers.
我要改变这一点
I will change that.
通过随机杀掉九个人吗
By killing nine random people?
你疯了
You're insane.
我明白你为什么会这么想
I can see why you'd think so.
仪式性血祭
Ritual blood sacrifices,
一群穿袍子的家伙
bunch of guys in robes
吟唱着预言
chanting prophesies.
的确挺...
It's a bit too...
但信仰 这才是重要的 警探
But belief itself-- that's what matters, Detective.
信仰给人力量
Belief gives strength,
目标
purpose.
而且受害者并不都是随机的
And not all the victims are random.
哥谭之子
The Son of Gotham.
再见了 詹姆斯
Good-bye, James.
没有你 我真是做不到
I couldn't have done it without you.
不管了
Ah, what the hell.
我还有点时间 把他放下来
I have a few minutes. Cut him loose.
好了 吉姆 拼力一试吧
All right, Jim, give it your best shot.
拯救哥谭啊
Save Gotham.
杀了他
Kill him.
慢慢来
Don't make it quick.
阿尔弗雷德 是你吗
Alfred? Is that you?
你绝不会相信我发现了什么
You won't believe what I learned...
抱歉
Sorry.
不是阿尔弗雷德
Not Alfred.
你好 吉姆
Hello, Jim.
算你走运 盖布叫人跟踪了盖勒文
Lucky for you, Gabe had people following Galavan.
好了
Now...
他在哪
where is he?
盖勒文在哪
Where's Galavan?!
告诉我
Tell me!
盖勒文在哪
Where is Galavan?!
你有勇有谋 孩子
You've shown mettle and ingenuity, my boy.
但那都过去了
But that's all done with.
你想要什么
What do you want?
当然是你的命了
Why, your life, of course.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表