剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
但如果我们要踢开每户普通市民的房♥门
but if we start kicking down the doors of average citizens
用恐惧维护治安 那我们也比他强不了多少
and policing through fear, we're no better than he is.
还得让人♥民♥信任我们啊
People still need to trust us.
他们会的
And they will.
因为到头来
Because at the end of the day,
人♥民♥只想有安全感
all people want is to feel safe.
记住 警探
Just remember, Detective.
是你来找我的
You came to me.
西奥·盖勒文将担任哥谭市长
Theo Galavan will be the mayor of Gotham.
民众聚集在外面 气氛相当热烈
A crowd has gathered outside, and the excitement is brimming,
稍后
and in just a moment,
我们将采访一些拥护者
we'll also be talking to many of the supporters
他们奉献了时间与精力来支持...
that gave up their time and effort to support...
正门怎么得罪你了
What do you have against the front door?
没有啊
Nothing.
我就是不喜欢那个
It's the ape who opens it
负责开门的猿人
who I could live without.
我有一个月没见着你了
I haven't seen you in a month.
塞琳娜 你来这里干什么
Selina, what are you doing here?
我这周的经历 说出来你都不信
You wouldn't believe the week I've had.
我有个朋友 布莉姬特
This friend of mine, Bridgit,
决定做一件防火服
decided to build this fire suit.
塞琳娜
Selina...
有些人就是不...
Some people just don't...
这是谁的
Whose is that?
抱歉 我回来时走错了...
Sorry. I got lost on the way back from...
你好
Hello.
茜尔薇·圣克劳德 这是我朋友塞琳娜
Silver St. Cloud, this is my friend Selina.
塞琳娜 这是茜尔薇
Selina, this is Silver.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我也是
You, too.
你留下来吃午餐吗
Are you staying for lunch?
-不 -拜托留下来吧
- No. - Please say you are.
我刚搬过来 不认识几个人
I just moved here and don't know many people.
布鲁斯 去让阿尔弗雷德添套餐具
Bruce, go tell Alfred to set another place for lunch.
去吧 肯定很有趣
Come on, it'll be fun!
走 去吧
Go. Shoo.
就剩我们两个女孩了
While it's just us girls,
我给你点小小建议
let me give you a little advice.
你要再敢来这里
You come around here again...
你的下场
Well, that would be bad.
会很惨
For you.
你是谁啊
Who the hell are you?
我是布鲁斯的朋友
I'm Bruce's friend.
他唯一的朋友
His only friend.
而你就是个下♥贱♥胚子
And you're a piece of gutter trash.
问你个事
Now, tell me something,
如果有一天你消失不见了 会有人...
would anyone miss you if one day you were just...
想你吗
gone?
我猜也没有
I didn't think so.
我跟阿尔弗雷德说了
I told Alfred.
你们在说什么
What are you guys talking about?
没什么
Nothing.
女生之间的事而已
Just girl stuff.
你会需要人搭把手
"...you'll need a helping hand.
去哥谭市警局找她的名字缩写吧
Look for her initials down at the GCPD."
去哥谭市警局找她的名字缩写吧
"Look for her initials down at the GCPD"?
去哥谭市警局找她的名字缩写吧
"Look for her initials down at the GCPD."
柯丽丝汀·柯林格 K.K.
Kristen Kringle. K.K.
K.K.
K.K.
K.K. K.K. K.K.
K.K., k.K., k.K.
詹妮弗·金姆
贾斯廷·克龙
凯莉·格林
基思·亚当斯
基思·卡利法诺
失踪 凯尔·戴维斯
别啊
No.
快点
Come on.
迈克 能来帮把手吗
Hey, Mike, can you give me a hand with this?
让哥谭市警局盯上企鹅
Putting Penguin in the crosshairs of the GCPD
会迫使他转战地下
will drive him underground.
如果我们找不到他就杀不了他
We can't kill him if we can't find him.
我们不需要找到他
We won't have to find him.
他会自己送上门
He's going to deliver himself to us.
他为什么要那么做
And why would he do that?
企鹅会被愤怒蒙蔽
Penguin's rage will consume his better judgment,
一心只渴求复仇
leaving him with an insatiable craving for revenge.
我们只需让他继续饥渴
All we need to do is keep him hungry
然后请他来进晚餐
and invite him to dinner.
然后我就可以杀他了吗
And then I get to kill him?
是的 小猫咪
Yes, kitten.
然后你就可以杀了他
Then you get to kill him.
首先 我想感谢全市人♥民♥
First, I would like to thank this city
对我的深深信任
for the immense trust it has placed in me.
我很想尽快着手工作
I'm eager to get to work.
另外我想谈谈 一个被称为企鹅的人
I'd also like to address the recent attempt on my life
最近企图谋害我一事
by the man known as Penguin.
的确 他袭击了我
It is true that he attacked me,
而且现在仍在逃逸
and as of now, he is still at large.
我们将不再容忍♥企鹅之流
Men such as Penguin will no longer be tolerated.
这种人毫无正义廉耻之心
These are men who scurry from the light of decency
就像蟑螂一样
like cockroaches.
这种人 连他妈都不爱他
Men who... not even a mother could love.
他得死
He dies.
就今晚
Tonight.
好的 知道了
Yeah. Got it.
吉尔兹在市中心的一间酒吧里
Gilzean's holed up in a booze joint downtown.
企鹅呢
Penguin?
还有呢 街上有传言
And get this. Word on the street
吉尔兹自己组建了队伍
is Gilzean's started his own crew.
听起来他们俩闹掰了
Sounds like they had a falling out.
也许他愿意谈谈了
Maybe he's ready to talk.
是啊
Yeah.
我听说咱们新市长的事了
I heard about what happened to our new mayor.
真是一刻不得闲啊
Never a dull moment, huh?
可不是
No kidding.
你今早又忘拿钥匙了
You left your keys again this morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是开哪的
What's this one?
我公♥寓♥的钥匙
A key to my apartment.
我去车里等
I'll be in the car.
怎么了 只是枚钥匙而已
What? It's just a key.
是啊 不是...
Yeah, no, uh...
你想要我那儿的钥匙吗
Do you want a key to my place?
一点也不想要
Not even a little bit.
等下 你有住的地方吗
Wait. Do you have a place?
好像有的
I think so.
抱歉 我有点措手不及
Sorry. Caught me off guard.
我确实大部分时间都在你那里过夜
I guess I do spend most nights there.
这我挺喜欢的
Which I love.
我不喜欢的是凌晨两点被吵醒
What I don't love is hauling ass out of bed at 2:00 a.m.
给做完监视回来 一身辣热狗味的你开门
when you come home from a stakeout smelling of chili dogs.
我就喜欢看你不自在的样子
I love to watch you squirm.
我没有啦
I was not squirming.
有一点点
Little squirm.
我不知道咱们今天要待客 布鲁斯少爷
I had no idea we were entertaining today, Master Bruce.
还会有别人来吗
Anyone else popping by?
不会的 谢谢 阿尔弗雷德
No. Thank you, Alfred.
这真太香了 阿尔弗雷德
This is marvelous, Alfred.
我住在福建时就喜欢上了正山小种
I fell in love with Lapsang souchong when I lived in Fujian.
驱车经过五邑侨乡
Driving through the Wuyi region,
扑面而来的都是用雪松木熏制茶叶的味儿
all you could smell is the burning cedar they use to smoke leaves.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表