剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
You mean with girls?
你该经常过来
You should come over more often.
我们可以一起玩玩
We can, like, hang out or whatever.
好啊
I'd like that.
看他们多可爱
Look how cute they are.
真想一口把他们吃下去
Don't you just want to eat them?
塔比莎 别吓唬他们
Tabitha, leave the young people alone.
他们就是很可爱嘛
Well, they are cute.
他们自己也知道
And they know it.
这是我吃过的最棒的土豆泥
These were the best mashed potatoes I have ever had.
我肯定要胖起来了
I swear, I'm gonna get plump.
很高兴你这么有胃口
I like that you have an appetite.
够了 我要被你宠坏了
Stop it, you're spoiling me.
没够 我就想宠坏你
I won't stop it. I want nothing more than to spoil you.
爱德
Ed.
好强势啊
So forceful.
我还有事想告诉你
There's something else I want to tell you.
我...
I just...
我不想把你吓跑
I don't want to scare you away.
没事 你什么都可以跟我说
Please, tell me anything.
不用有所保留
Do not hold back.
柯丽丝汀
Kristen...
我好喜欢你
...I like you very much.
我对你也有一样的感觉
I... I feel the same way about you.
还有
And, um...
还有
And...
尼格玛先生
Mr. Nygma,
那边是你的卧室吗
is that your bedroom over there?
是啊
Why, yes, it is.
戈登 有电♥话♥找你
Gordon, phone call for you.
我是戈登
This is Gordon.
你还记得你的承诺吗
Do you remember your promise?
是的
Yes.
我想我知道她会去哪
I think I know where she's going.
别这样
No, no please!
快走
Go, go! Go!
快走
Go, go!
快走
Go, go! Go!
走啊
Come on!
好了 今晚不要有人受伤
All right, no one gets hurt tonight.
我们遵守规章 注意安全
We follow protocols and stay safe.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
别动
Freeze!
手举起来
Hands in the air!
别开枪
Hold your fire!
布莉姬特·派克
Bridgit Pike!
别过来
Stay away!
我叫吉姆·戈登
My name's Jim Gordon.
我知道你哥哥们对你做了什么
I know what your brothers did to you.
我知道你并不希望发生这一切的
I know you didn't mean for any of this to happen.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything!
把你的武器放下 跟我走
You put your weapon down and come with me,
我能帮你
I can help you.
你有地方可以去
There are places you can go.
我才不要进监狱
I'm not going to jail!
你还是未成年
You're a juvenile.
我们可以商量
We can work something out.
等等
Wait, wait!
别开火
I said hold your fire!
布莉姬特
Bridgit!
住手
Stop!
找掩护
Take cover!
布莉姬特 等等
Bridgit! Wait!
很高兴我们能单独谈会儿
I'm glad we have a moment alone.
我有事要跟你商量
There is something I need to discuss.
韦恩集团的一名高管被报失踪了
An executive at Wayne Enterprises has been reported missing:
希德·邦德斯洛
Sid Bunderslaw.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
是的
Yes.
我们见过几次
We've met several times.
怎么回事
What happened?
没人知道
No one knows.
但看上去情况不妙
But it doesn't look good.
你怎么听到消息的
How did you hear?
这么说吧 我有身居高位的朋友
Let's just say I have friends in high places,
而且我一直在密切关注
and I've been following the goings-on
韦恩集团的动向
at Wayne Enterprises very closely.
你都发现了什么
What have you learned?
你父亲是个好人
That your father was a good man.
甚至可以说伟大
A great man, even.
尽管如此
But in spite of that,
他公♥司♥里还是有坏事发生
bad things happened at his company.
很不幸 我想你是对的
Unfortunately, I think you're right.
我看得出你是个早熟的孩子
I can tell you're very mature for your age.
已经准备好直面你公♥司♥的问题了
Ready to tackle the problems of your company head-on.
但你会需要帮助
But you'll need help.
等我当选了市长
Once I'm mayor,
我很乐意帮助你
I would very much like to be that person.
谢谢
Thank you...
盖勒文先生
Mr. Galavan.
多谢了
I-I appreciate it.
布奇
Butch.
-怎么了 -我找到你母亲了
- What has happened? - I found your mother.
-在哪 -码头的一间仓库
- Where? - In a warehouse down by the port.
但他们发现我在找了
But they caught me looking.
你个笨蛋 如果他们杀了我妈妈
You half-wit! If they kill my mother...!
他们不知道我来了
Look, they don't know I'm here.
那个母夜叉 想慢慢折磨我
The tigerlady, she wanted to take her time with me,
于是把我铐了起来 我自己逃脱了
so she chained me up and I got out.
我们得马上去
We gotta go now.
嗯 好
Yes. Yes, yes.
很好 布奇
Good, Butch.
你干的很好
You've done well.
你的忠心会得到丰厚报答
Your loyalty will be rewarded handsomely.
我发誓
I swear it.
是 老大
Yes, boss.
休息一会儿吧
Rest here for a minute,
我去集结手下
and I'll go gather the troops.
你多大了
How old are you?
已经能冲你开枪了 如果你在想这个的话
Old enough to shoot you, if that's what you're thinking.
不 我不是在想那个
No, that's not what I was thinking.
你不用拿枪指着我
You don't have to point the gun at me.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
你当然不会
Damn right you're not.
我叫小莱
My name is Lee.
我知道你叫什么
I know what your name is.
你叫什么
What's your name?
你还挺可爱
You're cute.
就医生来说
For a doctor.
谢谢 你也挺可爱
Thanks. You're cute.
就个黑帮分子来说
For a gangster.
塞琳娜
Hi, Selina.
抱歉了 小莱
Sorry about this, Lee.
没事啦
Oh, hey, no problem.
怎么样
So...
布莉姬特没事吧
is Bridgit okay?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
她恐怕活不成了
She's not gonna make it.
你答应要帮她的
You said that you'd help her.
我尽力了 塞琳娜 真的
I tried, Selina. I tried.
但她不愿束手就擒
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表