剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
布鲁斯
布鲁斯
"亲爱的布鲁斯
"Dear Bruce,
这几周来我感觉处境危险
"These last weeks I begin to feel very mortal,
所以给你写了这封信
"which prompts this note to you.
也许是我多虑了
"Perhaps I'm being paranoid.
但愿如此
"I hope so.
无论如何 如果你在读这封信
"In any case, if you're reading this,
那我已经死了
"then I'm dead,
而你也猜出了开门密♥码♥就是'布鲁斯'
"And you figured out that the entry code is... BRUCE.
非常抱歉
"I'm sorry
我不得不把我的这一面藏起来
"I had to hide this part of my life from you,
因为这个地方就是因你才存在
"because this place only exists because of you.
成为父亲 让我想做更好的人
"Becoming a father made me want to be a better man,
而我也开始对家族生意
"and I started asking hard questions
提出尖锐的问题
"about the family business.
所以才到了今天这步
"So here we are.
我写这封信的时候 你只有12岁
"As I write this, you're 12,
是个心地善良的好孩子
"and a fine, good-hearted boy.
所以我肯定 你会成长为善良的好人
"So I'm sure you'll be a fine, good-hearted man.
但我也只知道这些了
"But that's all I know.
我不知道我和你母亲出了什么事
"I don't know what happened to me or your mother,
也不知道你这些年过得如何
"or how life has turned out for you.
更不知道你多大了
"I don't even know how old you are.
所以我就不给你什么父亲的忠告了
"So I'll resist giving you much fatherly advice.
只能告诉你
"Only this:
幸福和真♥相♥
"You can't have both happiness
不可兼得
"and the truth.
你必须做出选择
"You have to choose.
求求你 我的儿子
"I beg of you, my son,
一定要选择幸福
please choose happiness.
除非
"Unless...
除非你找到了自己的使命
"Unless you feel a calling.
真正的使命"
A true calling."
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表