剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
一直扣着她当筹码
He was keeping her for leverage.
绑♥架♥
"Kidnapped"?
吉姆
Jim?
我们得走了
I think we need to go.
我没想到盖勒文真会那么做
I didn't think Galavan actually go through with it.
真会怎么做
Go through with what?
真会怎么做
Go through with what?!
哥谭市警局 放下武器
GCPD! Put down your weapons!
我们人手严重不足啊 搭档
We're outmanned here big time, partner.
是啊
Yeah.
但火力可充足
But not out-gunned.
可不是
Oh, hell yeah.
我就当你不肯出来了
I'll take that as a no!
回见 布奇
See you later, Butch!
这可没见过
That's a new one.
你觉得他说的是实话吗
You think he was telling the truth?
没人会说实话
Nobody's telling the truth.
这可是哥谭
This is Gotham.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
真是又惊又喜
What a lovely surprise.
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
我是来找茜尔薇的
I was looking for Silver.
她在的
She's here.
她回来时似乎有点沮丧
Seemed a bit upset when she came in.
是啊 之前茜尔薇来时
Yes, a friend of mine stopped by
我一个朋友来看我了
the house when Silver was there.
她们
They--
不必多说 我也年轻过
Say no more. I was your age once.
你的感情表明了你的人品
Your feelings do you credit.
我从未见过你父亲 但显然
I never met your father, but it's clear
他给你灌输了很正确的道德观
that he instilled in you a sound moral compass.
是啊
He did.
要知道 我们...
You know, we're both...
很相像
very alike.
都是生于贵胄之家
Born into wealth and privilege,
却又被迫过上孤独的生活
yet forced to walk our lives alone.
被丧亲所困扰
Haunted by loss.
一心想向先人证明自己的价值
Driven to prove ourselves worthy to those who came before.
小心 布鲁斯
Be careful, Bruce.
这种思维
That way of thinking--
那种想填补空虚的需求
the need to fill a void--
它能吞噬你
it can consume you.
那感觉会消逝吗
Does it every go away?
不会
No.
但你能找到释怀
But you can find closure;
可以向前看 但又不必放弃
a way to move on without letting go.
怎么做
How?
这个嘛
Well...
我不想乱做承诺
I don't want to make any promises,
但等时机到了
but when the time is right,
我们会再谈的
we'll talk again.
我得去为派对做准备了
I, uh, need to get ready for the party.
失陪
Excuse me.
我就知道你会来的
I knew you'd come.
盖勒文的命是我的
No one's to kill Galavan but me.
懂了吗
Understand?
老大 我理解你的感受
Boss, I get what you're feeling.
母爱 那是最美的
Mother's love-- it's the most beautiful,
-最纯粹的 -盖布
- most simple-- - Gabe!
警♥察♥绝不会允许你接近盖勒文的
Cops aren't gonna let you within a hundred feet of Galavan.
让我们替你杀了他吧 拜托
Let us whack him for you, please?
不行
No.
他是我的
He's mine.
好了 我们装扮一下吧
Now, let's get dressed.
还得去出席派对呢
We've got a party to attend.
听好了 各位
Listen up, people!
我们新当选的市长将于今晚
Our newly elected mayor is going ahead
举♥行♥获胜庆典
with his victory celebration tonight.
他会暴露于公共场合
He will be exposed.
他会容易遭到攻击
He will be vulnerable.
他也会受到保护
And he will be protected.
受你们保护
By you.
本警局勇敢的男男女♥女♥
The brave men and women of this police force.
你们都了解自己的任务
You all have your assignments.
戈登警探将负责这次行动
Detective Gordon here will be running point.
警探
Detective?
企鹅今天已经曾试图行刺过盖勒文了
Penguin has already made one attempt on Galavan's life today.
我们要做好一切准备
We should be ready for anything.
让哥谭看到警♥察♥的担当吧
Let's show this city what it means to carry a badge.
继续准备
As you were.
周边小队每五分钟汇报一次
I want check-ins from perimeter teams every five minutes.
马丁纳兹 大道情况
Martinez, how's the avenue looking?
安全
All clear.
狙击A队和B队也报告安全
Sniper Teams Alpha and Bravo report all clear as well.
收到
Copy that.
有什么发现
What you find out?
我问过格特鲁德·科波特大楼的楼管
Spoke to the super at Gertrude Cobblepot's building.
据说已经有两周没人见过她了
Turns out, no one's seen her for two weeks.
这与吉尔兹的故事相符
Timeline matches Gilzean's story.
或许那老太太去坐巡游船了呢
Maybe or maybe the old broad's on a sunset cruise, hmm?
吉尔兹的一句话我一直忘不掉
You know, there's something that Gilzean said that I can't shake.
他说他没想到盖勒文真会那么做
He said he never thought Galavan would go through with it.
真会做什么
Go through with what?
我觉得格特鲁德·科波特应该不是去坐巡游船了
I don't think Gertrude Cobblepot is on a cruise.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
容我首次向各位正式介绍尊敬的
let me be the first to officially introduce you to the honorable
哥谭新市长 西奥·盖勒文
Theo Galavan, the new mayor of Gotham!
法医实验室
爱德
Ed?
你做什么呢
What are you doing?
汤普金斯医生 你好啊
Dr. Thompkins, hello.
我就是...
Uh, I'm just...
在复查我一桩无名女尸案的笔记
double-checking notes for a Jane Doe case I'm working.
需要帮助吗
Do you need help?
不不 她是死透透了
No! No, no, no. She's all gone.
我是说...抱歉
Or she's-- I'm sorry, I'm--
我查好我的笔记了
I'm all done with checking my notes.
笔记在哪
Uh, what notes?
都记在这里呢
It's all up here.
你发现了吗
Do you realize that
只需对案卷采用简单的助忆术
by assigning simple mnemonic devices to case files,
就可以产生
you can produce recall capacity
近乎过目不忘的效果
equal to that of photographic or even eidetic memory?
-爱德 怎么回事啊 -没事
- Ed, what's going on? - Okay.
老实说
Um, truth be told,
我还希望能碰见你呢
I was hoping to run into you here.
单独跟你谈谈
Alone.
是柯林格小姐
It's Miss Kringle.
我们吵了一架
We had a fight.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
每段关系都会偶尔变得紧张
Every relationship hits a rough patch now and then.
你一直对我们很支持
And you've been so supportive.
不知道我们能不能一起去喝杯咖啡
And I was hoping that maybe we-we could go grab a coffee
你给我点建议
and you could give me some advice.
你要不要先
Uh, do you want to finish up
-完成你的工作 -没事
- what you were doing first? - No, no, no, no.
我可以再找时间来做
I... I can come back another time.
反正尸体也不会起来跑了 是吧
It's not like they're gonna go anywhere, right?
按说是啊
You'd think so.
嗯 好
Yeah, okay.
戈登警探
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表