剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
是啊
I don't.
你就那么想当警♥察♥ 不惜犯法吗
You want to be a cop so bad, you're willing to break the law?
我愿意做一点妥协
I'm willing to bend it a little, yeah.
我被炒了你很高兴吧
You're happy I got fired, huh?
被你看穿了
You got me.
因为我知道 你永远不会辞职的
But only because I know that you'll never quit.
我也因此爱你
And I love that about you.
但他们都让你去指挥交通了 吉姆
But they have you directing traffic, Jim.
为什么要不停地撞南墙呢
Why keep beating your head against a wall.
我是个警♥察♥ 小莱
I'm a cop, Lee.
我是个警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
好啊美人 我叫杰罗姆
Hi, gorgeous. I'm Jerome.
别烦我 小红毛
Keep moving, ginger.
就是客气一下嘛 你怎么进来的
Just being polite. So, what-cha in for?
杀了我爸妈
Killing my parents.
我也是
Me, too.
其实只杀了我妈
Well... Mom, anyhow.
很舒爽 是吧
What a liberating, right?
很刺♥激♥
what a rush!
好吧好吧
Yeah, all righty, then.
看见那个大块头帅哥
You see the big handsome fella
一直盯着你 好像你是砧上肉似的吗
staring at you like you're fried chicken?
理查德·西恩尼斯 他是百万富翁
Richard Sionis. He's a millionaire.
有私人飞机 有带热浴缸的私人游艇
Got his own airplane. Got a boat with a hot tub on it.
他杀了25个人 就为了好玩
And he killed 25 people... just for fun.
那又怎样
So what?
他喜欢你
So... he likes you.
他想当你朋友
He wants to be your friend.
容我考虑一下 没门
Let me think. No.
女生在这里得有个靠谱的朋友
A girl needs a good friend in here.
那些警卫 他们才不在乎
See, the guards, they don't care.
他们觉得坏人都是罪有应得
They figure bad things happen to bad people.
坏事常有发生
And they happen all the time.
常有发生
All the time.
你
You.
叫你呢 光头仔
Hello? Baldy!
这呢 这呢 就是你 过来
Here, here. Hello, yes. Hi. Come here.
我叫芭芭拉
My name is Barbara.
-愿意和我做朋友吗 -当然
- Would you be my friend? - Yes.
要是这里有人想伤害我
If someone here tries to hurt me...
-你会保护我吗 -当然会啊
- would you protect me? - Yes.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
真帅
Cutie.
现在我有朋友了
Now I have a friend.
你真坏
You're bad.
是啊 帮我做个三明治去吧
Yeah, so why don't you go make me a sandwich.
你朋友是个大猩猩 我的朋友是这里的老大
Your friend is a gorilla. My friend runs the joint.
他能给你别人给不了你的东西
And he can get you things that other people can't get you.
例如说
Things like what?
你需要的任何东西
Anything you need.
我需要电♥话♥
I need a telephone.
奥格登·巴克 欠了七万
Ogden Barker, in for 70 grand,
再加两个月的保护费 250多
plus two months vig, 250 and change.
说他欠的是法尔科内
Says he owes Falcone.
法尔科内一走 他的债也两清了
Falcone's gone, so his debt's forfeit.
可不能让他说这种话
Well, we can't have him saying that.
要是大家都开始这么说怎么办
What if everybody started saying that?
那就乱套了
There'd be anarchy.
怎么了
What is it?
棒极了
Splendid.
吉姆 来啊
Jim! Come on in!
-我亲爱的老朋友 -我们得谈谈
- My dear old friend. - We need to talk.
让我们单独待会儿
Leave us.
塞琳娜 更上一层了啊
Selina. Moving on up, huh?
-在努力呢 -她是不是很可爱
- Tryin. - Isn't she darling?
就像是家里养了只猫
It's like having a cat around the house.
又不会有讨厌的死老鼠
But no horrid dead mice.
我要你帮个忙 我觉得你欠我的
I need a favor. I figure you owe me one.
是吗
I do?
我一向乐意帮你 吉姆 但我不记得
I'm always happy to help you, Jim, but I-I, I don't recall...
医院那事 我从马罗尼的人手底下救了你
The hospital. I saved you from Maroni's men.
但我当时在那儿也是因为你逮捕了我
But I was only there because you arrested me.
因为你谋杀未遂
For attempted murder.
我为什么放你走来着
Remind me again why I let you go.
因为友谊万岁
Enlightened friendship.
要我说我们扯平了
I'd call us even, but...
但咱就别纠结了
let's not quibble.
我很高兴你来找我帮忙 吉姆
I'm so happy you came to me for help, Jim.
答案是可以 你的愿望会实现的
The answer is yes. Your wish is granted.
你还不知道我要你帮什么
You don't know what it is yet.
你想让洛布下台 好恢复原职 不是吗
You want Loeb fired, and your old job back, no?
没错
Yes.
为你这样的好朋友 这事没问题
For a good friend like you, it can be done.
只要你确定这是你想要的
If you're sure that's what you want.
我确定
I'm sure.
我能问问原因吗
May I ask why?
哥谭的警♥察♥一向出力不讨好
Police work in Gotham is such a thankless job.
养老金不错
Good pension.
小莱怎么看
What does Lee think?
谁
Who?
你到底帮不帮我
Are you gonna help me or not?
放松 我不都答应了吗
Relax. I already said I would help.
他可真没礼貌 不是吗
He is so brusque, isn't he?
不 谢谢你
No, thank you.
我又想了想
While I think on it,
也许你能帮我个小忙
perhaps there's a small favor you could do for me in return.
我知道你有多讨厌欠人情债
I know how you hate to owe favors.
我和一个朋友目前在生意上有些小纠纷
I am having a small business dispute with a friend of mine.
他叫奥格登·巴克
Ogden Barker.
你很有说服力
You have a persuasive personality.
也许你可以和他谈谈
Perhaps you could talk to him.
你要我帮你收账吗
You want me to collect a debt for you?
我要你向我证明我们的友情是真的
I want you to prove to me that our friendship is a real one,
是以信任和公平为基础的
based on trust and equity.
很公平
That's fair.
不行 抱歉 帮不了你
No. Sorry. Can't help you.
恭喜你取得的成功
Congratulations on all your success.
乖乖的 塞琳娜
Be good, Selina.
一向如此
Always.
别这么快拒绝我 吉姆 考虑一晚
Don't say no now, Jim. Sleep on it.
去他的企鹅
Screw Penguin,
去他的哥谭市警局
screw the GCPD,
让这座城市见鬼去吧
and screw this city.
阿门 你做得没错 兄弟
Amen. You're doing the right thing, brother.
别管了 吉姆 放手吧
Walk away, Jim, just walk away.
换做是你也会这样做吧
You'd do the same thing, right?
我 我愿给恶魔端三明治 但那只是我
Me? I'd serve a sandwich to Beelzebub, but that's just me.
你是个品行端正的人
You are a moralist.
你绝不可能帮企鹅做事
You could never work for Penguin.
那种耻辱会吞噬你的意志
The shame would eat away at your guts.
是啊
Yeah...
没错
Yeah.
慢点喝 别着急
Slow down, slurpy.
你不跟我一起喝吗
You're not joining me?
我已经32天没喝酒了
I've been sober 32 days.
32天
32 days, huh?
没什么大不了的
It's no biggie.
一把工作辞了 戒酒就容易了
Once I quit the job, quitting drinking was easy.
是因为那份工作 吉姆
It's the job, Jim.
让我们生气 让我们冷酷
Makes us angry. Makes us hard.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表