剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
《哥谭》前情提要
Previously on Gotham...
到处有被感染者被击毙
The infected are being killed all over the city.
我就是你要找的人
I'm the one you seek.
我是雷霄·奥古
I am Ra's al Ghul.
此人是你的过去
This man is your past.
拥抱你的未来吧
Now, embrace your future.
用水 布鲁斯
Use the waters, Bruce.
只有你这一次 我让爱害了我
You were the one time I let love weaken me,
而我想把你留在身边 时时警醒我
I want you around as a constant reminder
不要再犯这样的错误
to never make that mistake again.
我听说了阿尔弗雷德的事
I heard about Alfred.
他会没事吗
Is he gonna be okay?
你才不在乎阿尔弗雷德
You don't give a damn about Alfred,
你更不在乎我
and you sure as hell don't care about me.
我很了解你
I know you better than that.
我也以为你了解我
I thought you did.
乔纳森·克兰的父亲在用其受害人
Jonathan Crane's father made a toxin
承受恐惧时 用他们的肾上腺提取液
from the adrenal glands of his victims
做了一种毒素
while they experienced terror.
-你想干什么 -我不想再这么苟活了
- What do you want? - I'm tired of just surviving.
我想要更多
I want more.
对不起 阿尔弗雷德
I'm sorry, Alfred.
长久以来我一直想知道我到底是什么人
I've been trying to find who I am for so long,
我该变成怎样的人
Who am I supposed to be?
钱 快点
Money! Now!
你得找到你真正的方向
You need to find your true north.
让它指引你
And let that guide you.
钱 快点
Money! Now!
快点 把戒指给我
Hurry up, huh? Give me the ring.
给你一个机会 赶紧滚
You have one chance. Walk away.
这是谁
Who's this?
执照
License.
我有执照
I got a license.
违法执照
都别动
Nobody move.
珠宝 手表 钱包
Jewelry, watches, wallets.
你们都懂该怎么办 快点
You know the drill. Let's go.
我们都要
We want it all.
你们所有的钱
All your money.
快点 很好 谢谢
Come on. Ah, nice. Thank you.
头奖啊
Jackpot!
让我看看
Let me see that.
小气鬼
Cheapskate, huh?
快点
Come on.
不好意思
Excuse me.
那是维克多·萨斯
That's Victor Zsasz.
我知道那是谁
I know who it is.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我只是刚巧经过
Oh, I was just passing by.
听到了喧闹声
Heard the ruckus.
你知道现在在哥谭犯罪
You know you can't commit a crime in Gotham now
必须要有企鹅的执照吧
without a license from Penguin, right?
是吗
Is that right?
我们也是才刚起步 所以还有些人不知道消息
Well, we just started it, so word's still getting out.
我们才不会给那个小变♥态♥一半的钱
We ain't kicking half our take to that little creep.
那问题就来了
Well... that's a problem.
也许你还没注意 但是
Maybe you ain't noticed, but there's, uh,
我们有四个人 你只有一个
four of us, and only one of you.
我的手指
My finger!
没有执照
No license.
不得犯罪
No crime.
现在放下你们抢的东西
Now, drop the loot
赶紧滚
and blow.
你告诉企鹅
You tell Penguin
这件事还没完
he hasn't heard the last of this.
别再来了
And stay out!
实在是太感谢你了
I can't thank you enough.
不必 因为你看这些人
Don't bother. Because you see those guys?
他们是有执照的
They do have a license.
恭喜
Mazel tov.
你搞什么
Seriously?
最棒的婚礼
Best wedding ever.
我们很感激你做的一切
You know, we appreciate all you've done.
是吗
Do you?
三个月前 泰奇事件后
Three months ago, following the Tetch incident,
这座城市一片混乱
this city was in flames.
我来找你 说能把犯罪率减半
I came to you and offered to cut crime in half,
我说到做到了
and I delivered.
暴♥力♥犯罪率下降了57%
Violent crime is down 57%.
但现在你想
But now you want to, uh,
成立犯罪工会
literally, unionize crime.
但我们不可能
I mean, but we can't possibly...
安静
Quiet!
我还记得我坐在那个市长的位置上的时候
I remember when I sat there, in the mayor's chair.
我并不嫉妒你
I do not envy you.
或者你
Nor you.
一个臭名昭著的犯罪都市的警♥察♥局长
Commissioner of police in a city notorious for crime.
所以我想帮忙
That's why I want to help.
但是 我们都知道你所做的事
But, uh, we are fully aware of all you've done.
是吗
Are you?
你以为那些曾经
What do you think really happened
肆虐街头的罪犯们都怎么了
to those hordes of criminals who once prowled our streets?
我告诉你们 我一个个抓到他们...
I'll tell you. I hunted them down...
-不不 -是我让哥谭市变安全了
- Oh, no, no, no, no. - I made Gotham safe.
是我
Me.
但这里是哥谭市 永远会有犯罪
But this is Gotham City; there will always be crime.
我提议的是对犯罪进行专业管理
What I am offering is crime in the hands of professionals.
遵照所达成的共识
And held to agreed-upon terms.
你就可以从中牟利
From which you'll profit.
天佑美国
God bless America.
你可以选择
You have a choice:
一个平静繁荣的时代
an era of calm and prosperity...
或者重现昔日"美好"
...or a return to the good old days.
他们都会回来
And they will return.
复仇的
With a vengeance.
我们不会公开承认任何事
We deny everything to the press.
你应该担心的是哥谭市警局
What you need to worry about is the GCPD.
当你们的警官发现有人在犯罪
When one of your officers finds someone committing a crime,
那人如果有执照 就放他走
if that person has a license, they walk away.
每人3%
Three percent each.
利润分红
From the take.
2% 你们俩分
Two to split between you.
-2.5% -1%
- Two and a half. - One!
-你 -好 行 成交
- You... - Yes. Fine. Done.
太好了
Excellent.
恕我失陪
Well, if you'll excuse me,
我要去准备我的新俱乐部的盛大开幕了
I have to go prepare for the grand opening of my new club,
冰山会所
the Iceberg Lounge.
祝你好运
Good luck.
笑一笑 先生们 这是崭新的一天
Smile, gentlemen. It's a new day.
弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
早上好 吉姆
Morning, Jim.
我马上给你准备咖啡
I'll get you coffee in a second.
好
Sure.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
一切都还好吗 弗兰克
Everything okay, Frank?
一切都很好 条子
Everything's fine, copper.
我有执照
I got a license.
企鹅批准的
Penguin approved.
-是吗 -没错
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表