剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
谁在幕后控制韦恩集团
And who controls Wayne Enterprises behind the scenes?
谁在幕后
Who controls everything in Gotham...
控制哥谭的一切
behind the scenes?
我不知道
I don't know.
富人吗
The rich?
他们的确有钱
Oh, they are rich, I'm sure.
但你能说得具体些吗
But can you be more specific?
谁控制哥谭 吉姆
Who controls Gotham, Jim?
你从没听说过有个
You've never heard of a...
秘密议会吗
...secret council?
秘密议会
Secret council?
没有
No.
棒极了
Excellent.
棒极了
Excellent.
谢谢
Thank you.
我就需要知道这个
That's what I needed to know.
斯特兰奇教授
Professor Strange?
什么事 吉姆
Yes, Jim?
你提到小莱
What you said about Lee.
我应该去找她吗
I should have gone after her.
毫无疑问
Oh, no doubt.
愧疚感迫使你为了良心牺牲真情
Guilt has compelled you to sacrifice your heart to your conscience.
但愧疚毫无用处
But guilt is useless.
爱 吉姆
Love, Jim.
爱为我们指引前路
Love is our guide.
时间到了
Time's up, I'm afraid.
本着亲密与诚实的精神
In the spirit of intimacy and honesty,
我跟你聊你的人生
I have been speaking about your life
就好像你还有未来似的
as if it had a future.
然而
And...
事实却非如此
that is not so.
你还剩几个小时
You have a few hours.
你们还剩30秒
You have : 30 seconds left.
谁掌管了韦恩集团
Who runs Wayne Enterprises?
也许是魔鬼 是这意思吗
Oh, the devil, maybe. Is that the deal?
共♥产♥党 女巫吗
Communists? Witches?
不 这问题后一定有真♥相♥
No. There's some truth behind this question.
有个大秘密
Some big secret.
我为韦恩集团工作了十年
I've worked for Wayne Enterprises for ten years--
没有什么大秘密
there is no big secret.
董事会掌管韦恩集团
The board of directors runs Wayne Enterprises.
15秒了
15 seconds.
那不可能是答案 卢修斯
That can't be the answer, Lucius.
10秒了
Ten seconds.
再给我们些时间
Give us more time!
5秒了
Five seconds!
董事会
The board of directors.
不正确
Incorrect.
真可惜啊
Oh, what a shame.
正确答案是
The correct answer is...
抱歉 两位 你们输了
Sorry, fellas. You lose.
输的人会怎么样呢
And what happens to losers?
被毒气毒死
Death by poison gas!
吉姆
Jim.
吉姆
Jim.
我们还活着吗
Are we alive?
目前还活着
So far, so good.
得确定一下 我以为我们死了
Had to be sure-- I thought we were dead.
刚才真不舒服啊
Wow, that was unpleasant.
你这边怎么样
How are things going for you?
我们刚才特别惨
We've had a hell of a time.
一样
The same.
你没事吧
You okay?
我有些晕
I'm a little groggy.
他给我下药了
He drugged me.
逼我开口
Made me talk.
询问韦恩集团的事吧
About Wayne Enterprises, right?
问了所有事
About everything.
布鲁斯
Bruce...
我就不该跟你立誓
I never should have made that oath to you.
-那不是... -我太自大太天真了
- That's not really... - I was arrogant and naive...
我很抱歉
and I'm sorry.
我想做正确的事 但
I've tried to do the right thing, but...
我太傻了
what a fool I've been.
他们给你下了什么药
What kind of drugs did they give you?
干得漂亮 爱德 很厉害
Well done, Ed. I'm impressed.
你有点像巫师啊
You are a shaman of sorts.
-巫医 -悄悄告诉我
- A witch doctor. - So, just between us,
是谁掌管着韦恩集团
who does run Wayne Enterprises?
我可以告诉你 但那样
I could tell you, but then...
我就得切断你的脑叶了
I would have to lobotomize you.
懂了
Gotcha.
接下来 先生 我很乐意
So, moving forward, sir, I would be more than happy
在其它病例中协助你
to help you with any of your other cases.
你本会是个很得力的员工 爱德
You would be a wonderful addition to my staff, Ed,
得力助手 前提是你精神正常
a wonderful addition, if you were only sane.
-不 说真的 -是说真的
- No, seriously... - Yes, seriously.
你帮了大忙 我们这些自大的医生
You have been very useful, and we arrogant physicians
有很多要像你这样的疯子学习
have much to learn from a madman like you.
但没那么多
But not that much.
不不不不
No! No, no, no, no!
你不能把我当疯子对待
You will not treat me like a crazy person!
不
No!
夫人 我带来了好消息
Madam, I bring good news.
戈登 韦恩和福克斯并不知道任何重要的事
Gordon and Wayne and Fox know nothing but mundanities.
他们也没把真♥相♥告诉任何人
They have told no one the truth,
因为他们并不知道真♥相♥
because they have none of the truth.
我们的秘密很安全
Our secret is safe.
杀了他们
Kill them all,
然后继续撤离实验对象
then continue with the evacuation of your test subjects.
是 夫人
Yes, madam.
印第安山的摧毁按原计划进行
The destruction of Indian Hill may proceed as scheduled.
释放盖勒文是你的大失误
Releasing Galavan was a grave error on your part.
你的病人无论如何绝不能
No more of your patients will see the light of day
再有一个
under any circumstances,
被放出去
at any cost.
我明白 夫人
I understand, madam.
斯特兰奇的后台
These people to whom Strange is connected,
他们肯定很厉害吧 你才会肯放弃
they must be pretty heavy, huh, to make you back off.
是啊 非常厉害
Oh, they're heavy.
我不想招惹危险
I don't want anything dangerous..
我只是喜欢刺♥激♥
I just like being titillated.
说真的 你不会想知道的
Seriously, you don't wanna know.
记得那次你从医院打给我
Remember the time you called me from the hospital
你用轮床推着法尔科内
when you had Falcone on the gurney,
整个城市的人都在找你 想杀了你俩
and the whole town and their uncle were looking to kill you both?
怎么忘得了呢
How could I forget?
记得我在电♥话♥上跟你说了什么吗
Remember what I said to you on the phone?
记得我怎么说的吗
Remember what I said?
忘记了
I forget.
真有意思
That's funny.
戈登 你回来了 怎么回事
Gordon, you're back. What happened?
布鲁斯少爷呢 卢修斯呢
Where's Master Bruce? Where's Lucius?
他们在哪 你见到他们了吗
Where are they?! Have you seen them?
阿尔弗雷德 别激动
Hey, Alfred, take it easy.
-他们在哪 -阿尔弗雷德
- Where are they? - Alfred... Alfred...
放松
relax.
布鲁斯少爷和卢修斯
Master Bruce and Lucius are, uh,
回韦恩庄园了
headed back to Wayne Manor.
你净胡扯
Yeah, well, that's a load of hot tosh for starters, isn't it?
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表