剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
我可真惊讶啊
Imagine my surprise.
你得在路上吃点东西
You are going to eat something on the way.
现在我们知道"火柴"马龙是受雇杀手
Now that we know Matches Malone was the triggerman,
我们可以往回追查
we can work backwards.
他的档案显示他主要为两个雇主办事
His file has him working primarily with two contractors--
一个已经死了
there's one's dead,
另一个被称为"夫人"
the other one's known as The Lady.
是她 派人去盖勒文顶层公♥寓♥杀你的
Her? She's the one that sent the assassins after you
就是她
at Galavan's penthouse.
是啊 就是她 你知道她在哪吗
Yeah. Her. You know where she's at?
消失了
In the wind.
你杀了她最好的人马后 她就歇业了
She went out of business after you killed her A team,
名声尽毁 很讽刺吧
put her rep in the toilet. Ironic, huh?
至少我有她熟人的名单
At least I have a list of her known associates.
暂时够用了
It'll have to do for now.
总有人知道她在哪里
Someone must know where she is.
听着 她的熟人都是职业杀手
Look, her known associates are professional hit men.
回哥谭市警局吧 这样你就有资源了
Come back to the GCPD, you'll have resources.
更别说 还有我
Not to mention, you know, me.
是啊 但巴恩斯也会死死盯着我
Yeah, and I'd have Barnes looking over my shoulder.
我得按我的方式来行事 至少目前是这样
I need to be able to do things my way, at least for now.
好吧 但别耽搁太久
All right, but don't take too much time, okay?
我还得负责训练阿尔瓦雷斯
I'm supposed to be training Alvarez.
简直像教大♥比♥目鱼穿袜子
It's like trying to teach a halibut how to put on socks.
就这样吗
Is that it?
你没有警徽了 搭档 记得吗
You don't carry a badge anymore, partner, remember?
我觉得你该从狠手抽屉里拿几样东西
I think you need to grab a few items from the whammy drawer.
他们居然放芭芭拉出了阿卡姆
Can you believe they let Barbara out of Arkham?
先是企鹅 然后是她
First Penguin, then her?
他们的大门不上锁了吗
What, they don't have locks on the doors?
选得好
Oh, good choice.
吉姆
Hey, Jim.
在外要小心
Be careful out there.
一向如此
Always.
哥谭的杀手今天要倒霉了
It's gonna be a bad day for the hit men of Gotham.
我问 夫人在哪
I said, where's The Lady?!
没人知道
No one knows!
答错了
Wrong answer.
肯定有人知道
Someone knows.
我不知道 我发誓
I don't. I swear.
她在哪
Where is she?
她可能在阿耳特弥斯俱乐部
She might be at a club called Artemis.
谢谢
Thank you.
重要的时刻到来了 皮博迪女士
The moment has arrived, Ms. Peabody.
我们的成功或许终能让人类
Our success here could finally free humanity
摆脱死亡的枷锁
from the shackles of mortality.
我们开始尝试复苏后
As you said the first dozen times
这话你说过很多遍了 教授 但都失败了
we attempted reanimation, Professor-- and failed.
但是我对44号♥病人有很强烈的预感
Ah, but I have a very good feeling about Patient 44.
你该乐观一点
You need to be more positive.
韦恩集团有人搜索了凯伦·詹宁斯
Someone at Wayne Enterprises ran a search for Karen Jennings.
你觉得她被找到了吗
Do you think she's been found?
我认为不可能
I don't see how.
我们都一直没找到她 但有人在找她
We've never been able to, but someone is looking.
她是我们的第一个病人
She was our first.
千万可能性的起点
One small stroke on the canvas of possibilities.
那么有前途 记得吗
Such promise. Do you remember?
我记得她弄伤了一个看护人
I remember the orderlies she maimed
还杀了两个
and the two she killed.
创造总是如此暴♥力♥
Creation is always so violent.
她可能会暴露我们
She could expose us.
松林
哥谭市警局 刑事档案
凯伦 是谁在找你呢
Oh, Karen. Who's looking for you?
他们知道你变成了什么样吗
Do they know what you've become?
知道我把你变成了什么样吗
What I turned you into?
没人在家
Nope.
不走运 没关系
No joy. Never mind.
离开庄园 在乡间开车兜风
Still kind of nice to get out of the manor,
还是挺开心的
have a little drive in the country.
真不错
Ah, that's terrific, isn't it?
她把你教成小贼了
She's made a bloody tea leaf out of you.
街头生存技能吗 才怪
Street smarts? Street smarts, my eye.
别说话 阿尔弗雷德
Shush, Alfred.
这只是些技能而已
These are merely technical skills.
道德中立
Morally neutral.
怎么了
What is it?
小心 布鲁斯少爷
Careful, Master Bruce.
她拿着什么奇怪的狩猎刀
She's got some kind of weird hunting knife.
我们不想伤害你
We don't want to hurt you.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
抬起枪 抬起枪
Raise the gun. Raise the gun.
我叫布鲁斯·韦恩
My name is Bruce Wayne.
我只想和你谈谈
I just want to talk to you.
布鲁斯·韦恩
Bruce Wayne?
你就是布鲁斯·韦恩
You're Bruce Wayne?
别再靠近了
That's far enough.
放下刀
Drop the knife.
那不是把刀
It's not a knife.
不管你用什么把我伤成这样
Whatever it was you used to do this to me,
给我扔掉 马上
just drop it. Right now.
我做不到
I can't.
听我说
Listen to me...
-别再靠近了 -阿尔弗雷德
- That's far enough. - Alfred!
看看周围 布鲁斯少爷
Well, look around you, Master Bruce.
听着 我不知道
Listen, I've no idea
你是什么东西 但不管那玩意是什么
what you are, but whatever that thing is...
它非常危险
it's bloody dangerous.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
你似乎认得我
You seemed to recognize me.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我父亲 托马斯·韦恩
My father, Thomas Wayne,
死前一周曾来过这里
came here the week before he died.
他写在日程表里了
He had it in his calendar.
他的日程表 太好了
His calendar? Great.
你被跟踪了吗
Were you followed?
没有
No.
我不知道 被谁跟踪
I-I-I don't know. By who?
没 我们...
No. No, we...
我们没被跟踪
we weren't followed.
太好了
Good.
那你们可以走了
Then you can leave.
你得先回答我的问题
Not until you answer my questions.
我知道我父亲是来找你谈
I know my father came to talk to you
松林农场的事 那是什么
about something called Pinewood Farms. What is that?
天啊 你什么也不知道 是不是
God, you don't know anything, do you?
那就告诉我
So tell me.
你明不明白 那些人会杀了你的
Do you not understand that these people will kill you?
你以为我没跟他说过这些吗
Don't you think I've been trying to tell him that?
我不怕死
I'm not afraid to die.
如果是为了正义事业的话
Not if it means doing the right thing.
是吗
Yeah?
看看你♥爸♥是什么下场吧
How'd that work out for your dad?
你得走了
You have to go.
你在这里不安全
It's not safe for you here.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我父亲所调查的事
Whatever my father was investigating
导致他和我妈被杀
got him and my mom killed.
你是我找到第一个也许知道原因的人
You're the first person I've found who might know why.
求你
Please.
你必须告诉我他在做什么
You have to tell me what he was doing.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表