剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
我没有
I am not.
你能重复这一过程吗
Can you repeat the process?
再给我点时间
If given time,
我想可以的
I believe so.
好吧
Very well.
查明韦恩家的孩子
Find out what the Wayne boy
和他的同伴都知道什么
and his companions know.
尽可能将一切都转移到州北的设施去
Move everything you can to the facility upstate.
然后毁掉一切印第安山的证据
Then destroy any evidence of Indian Hill.
毁掉是指
By destroy, you mean...
你有爆♥炸♥装置
You have an explosive device.
好好使用
Use it.
毁掉印第安山
Destroy Indian Hill.
这是什么
What's this?
烤奶酪三明治
It's a grilled cheese sandwich.
你给我做了个三明治
You made me a sandwich?
是的
Yeah.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
你叫我做了
You told me to.
等等
Wait.
我不知道该怎么办 布莉姬特
I don't know what to do, Bridgit.
很简单
It's simple.
你可以死
You can die.
放下
Drop it.
别逼我伤害你
Don't make me hurt you.
你觉得你伤得了我
You think you can hurt me?
我可是火之女神
I am the Goddess of Fire.
你才不是什么女神
You're not the goddess of anything.
你是布莉姬特
You're Bridgit.
我们是一起长大的
We grew up together.
我们是朋友 我母亲离开后
We're friends. When my mom left,
是你收留了我
you took me in.
女神才没有朋友
Goddesses don't have friends.
-谁说的 -教授
- Says who? - The Professor.
他告诉我我是谁了
He told me who I am.
去他的
Screw him.
记得鸽子吗
Remember the pigeons?
我们以前常去喂他们
How we used to feed them?
是我啊 塞琳娜
It's me, Selina. You...
你肯定记得的
You've got to remember.
我
I...
凯尔烧得很旺 但乔烧得最亮
Cale flamed up good, but Joe burned the brightest.
好吧 嗯 对
Okay. Yeah. Yeah.
你烧死了你的哥哥
You fried your brothers.
虽然我期待的不是这段记忆 不过也算是记忆了
Not the memory I was hoping for, but it's something.
你会烧得很亮的
You'll burn bright.
我确定
I know it.
不 不
No. No.
我是萤火虫
I am Firefly.
火奈何不了我
Fire cannot touch me.
糟糕
Oh, crap.
你是火之女神 是吧
You're the Goddess of Fire, right?
是吧
Right?
女神都有仆人的
Goddesses have servants and stuff.
让我做你的仆人吧
Let me be your servant.
我为什么需要仆人
Why do I need a servant?
没有仆人就不算女神
You can't be a goddess without a servant.
这是故事里讲的啊
Come on, it's totally part of the story.
教授肯定是忘记说了
The Professor just forgot to tell you.
你必须有个仆人
You've got to have a servant.
看来是真的
I guess that's true.
当然
Hello.
天呐
Oh, man.
除非我另下令 全部值双班
Double shifts until I say otherwise,
所有警员上街巡逻
and I want everyone in a uniform out on the streets.
布洛克
Bullock.
戈登 布鲁斯少爷和福克斯都还在阿卡姆
Gordon, Master Bruce and Fox are still in Arkham.
他们这会儿该出来了 肯定是有麻烦了
They should be out by now. They're in trouble.
那个混♥蛋♥
That son of a bitch!
吉姆·戈登
Jim Gordon,
他在逼我啊
I mean, he's forcing my hand.
你听到了吗
Are you listening to me?
拿上你的枪和警徽
Grab your gun, your badge,
还有什么的 我们赶紧走
and your bits and your bobs, and let's go.
稍等一下
Hold on a second, okay?
那里可建得跟堡垒一样
You're talking about a place that's built like a fortress.
到处是持枪警卫
Chockablock with armed guards.
虽然我们可以派
Now, while we could send in an assault force
中年爱尔兰矮挫警探
of a pudgy, middle-aged Irish detective
和一个才受过刀伤的英国人去
and a recently stabbed Englishman,
但哥谭市警局的代理警监
I think the acting captain of the GCPD
可以做到更好
could do a little better.
好了 去救我们的哥们
Right, go get our guys.
B队 跟我
Bravo team, on me.
卢修斯
Lucius.
布鲁斯 你没事吧
Bruce, are you okay?
我没事 戈登呢
I'm fine. Where's Gordon?
我没见到他
I haven't seen him.
抱歉我害你卷了进来 卢修斯
I'm sorry I got you into this, Lucius.
看来我们都要死在这里了
It seems likely we're all going to die in here.
别那么说
Don't say that.
我不介意死
I don't mind dying.
我介意我害你 吉姆·戈登
I mind that I got you and Jim Gordon
还有塞琳娜·凯尔都卷了进来
and Selina Kyle involved.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
你是个了不起的年轻人
You are a remarkable young man,
但你没逼我们任何人做什么
but you didn't force any of us to do anything.
这是我们的选择
We chose.
雨果·斯特兰奇说这么久以来
Hugo Strange said that all this time
我一直在找杀害我父母的凶手
I've been searching for the man who killed my parents...
其实就是我父亲
...when really it was my own father.
说他很清楚自己在做什么
That he knew what he was doing.
还说我有其父必有其子
That I am my father's son.
布鲁斯 你父亲有勇气为
Bruce, your father had the courage to fight
自己的信念而斗争
for what he believed in.
只要有生命 就有希望
And as long as there's life, there's hope.
真感人
Touching sentiment.
你是谁 吉姆·戈登在哪
Who are you? Where's Jim Gordon?
我建议你们还是担心自己吧
I would urge you to worry about yourselves right now.
吉姆·戈登自己另有麻烦呢
Jim Gordon has his own problems.
斯特兰奇 你个混♥蛋♥
Strange, you son of a bitch!
布鲁斯·韦恩呢 你敢伤害他
Where's Bruce Wayne? If you've hurt him...
布鲁斯·韦恩还活着
Bruce Wayne is alive.
暂时而已
For now.
你敢激我
Try me,
他可能就活不下去了
and that may change.
你别想逃脱罪责
You won't get away with this.
有人知道我们在这儿
People know we're here.
他们已经前来阻止你了
They're already on their way to stop you.
是啊 恐怕我不能允许他们那么做
Yes, and I'm afraid I simply can't allow that.
我的工作太重要了
The work that I'm doing here is too important
现在又是太关键的关头
and at too critical a juncture,
幸运的是
but fortunately
已经出现了一个解决办法
a solution has presented itself.
先生们
Gentlemen.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
别动
Hold still.
这溶液很重要
The solution is very important.
可别弄洒了一滴
You mustn't spill a drop.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表