剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
All? Or one?
决定吧 警监
Decide, Captain.
你下地狱去吧
You can go to hell.
我去过那儿了
I've been there.
你去吧
You go.
那里
Over there!
你看到他了吗
Do you see him?
他哪去了
Where'd he go?
我不知道 看到他了吗
I don't know. You got eyes on him?
把他弄出来
Get him out of there!
好惊人的毁灭工具
Such an amazing tool of destruction.
邪恶的法术
Vile sorcery.
我们需要更大的枪
We need a bigger gun.
是啊
Yeah.
我把这怪物引去楼上
I'm gonna lure the freak up the stairs.
你找个能把这混♥蛋♥撕个洞的东西来
Then you show up with something that'll tear a hole in this bastard.
好嘞
You got it.
我们快去屋顶
Let's get to the roof right now!
你
You,
你带我去见他
you will show me to him.
告诉我他在哪
You will tell me where he is.
然后呢
And then what?
你就放过我一命吗
You'll spare my life?
这已经太迟了
It's too late for that.
我最多只能让你死得没有痛苦
The most I can offer you is a painless death.
我们玩玩吧
Let's dance.
这不可能
That-that is not possible.
是你
You.
你死了
You're dead.
又活了
Not anymore.
总算来了
Finally.
过来吧
Come to me,
我会送你下地狱
and I will show you the way to hell.
我认识路
I know the way.
如果您刚刚打开电视 我们正在
For those just joining us, we're coming to you live
哥谭市警局外为您现场直播
from outside of the Gotham City Police Department...
哥谭市警局发生枪战
-天呐 -我身后发生了
- Oh, my God. - There-there's been a major
重重的撞击 车辆...
impact behind me. The vehicle...
有个人掉了下来
It appears a body has fallen...
-西奥·盖勒文 -西奥·盖勒文
- Theo Galavan. - Theo Galavan.
-真是他 -是他
- It's really him. - It's him!
-西奥·盖勒文身着... -天呐
- Theo Galavan wearing... - Oh, my God...
盖勒文...
...Galavan.
好吧 再说一次
Right. Uh, once again,
我们确认前哥谭市市长
we are confirming that the former mayor of Gotham City,
西奥·盖勒文还活着 并且身着
Theo Galavan, is alive and dressed in a...
一套怪异的服装
bizarre costume.
老大
Boss.
老大
Boss.
老大
Boss.
这城市真是越来越疯狂了 是吧 吉姆
It's getting crazy in this town, huh, Jim?
别说话 保持呼吸
Don't talk. Just breathe.
我在呼吸呢
I'm tryin'.
-你不会有事的 -是啊
- You're gonna be okay. - Sure, I am.
你真是个烦人鬼 知道吗
You're a pain in the ass, you know that?
你也不是省油的灯
That makes two of us.
老大 呼吸
Boss, breathe!
加油 警监
Come on, Captain.
撑住 别睡过去
Hold on. Stay with me.
老大
Boss...
血压下降很快 我们得走了 呼叫哥谭总院
BP's falling fast. We got to go now. Radio Gotham General.
让他们知道这边情况
Let 'em know we're coming in hot!
吉姆 吉姆 怎么回事
Jim! Jim! What the hell happened?
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
是盖勒文
It was Galavan.
你确定
You sure?
我知道很难置信
I know it's hard to believe.
但阿泽瑞尔就是盖勒文
But Azrael is Galavan.
芭芭拉
Barb.
这样有点烦人啊
That's a little irritating.
抱歉
Sorry.
亲爱的
Babes.
放松
Relax.
不 我
No, I...
你们对我真好
You guys have been so good to me.
没事的 别担心
That's okay. Don't worry.
鸡尾酒
Cocktails.
我特别会调鸡尾酒
I make great cocktails.
好啊 那也不错
Sure. That'd be nice.
你们想喝什么
What do you want?
波本
Uh, bourbon on...
-螺丝锥 -加冰
- Gimlets! - ...the rocks.
-其实 波本就... -我要做螺丝锥
- Actually, bourbon sou... - I'm making gimlets.
好吧 她让我害怕
Okay, she scares me.
别怂了 她无害的
Don't be a baby. She's harmless.
亲爱的 我知道你喜欢她
Honey, I know you like her,
但那女人疯透顶了
but that woman's mad as a bag of squirrels.
她说她都治好了
She said she's cured.
疯子就会这么说
That's what an insane person would say.
我们有酸橙吗
Do we have any limes?
没有
No.
天呐
Oh, my God.
没错 唐 今晚早些时候
That's right, Don. The masked assassin
袭击了哥谭市警局的蒙面人
that attacked the GCPD earlier tonight
已经确认为前市长西奥·盖勒文
has been identified as former mayor Theo Galavan.
有报道称
Now, there were reports...
西奥 不可能啊
Theo? It can't be.
老天爷
Holy moly.
袭击者被逼下了屋顶
...the assassin was forced off the roof,
然后跌落下来
then fell right over there,
之后他当着所有人的面站了起来
then stood up in front of all of us.
是他 西奥·盖勒文 他还活着
And it was him, Theo Galavan, alive.
据我们所知
And from what we know,
他杀死了三位警官
he's responsible for three officer fatalities.
我们还得知
We also learned that...
你好啊 老朋友
Hello, old friend.
仍逍遥在外 并被视为极度危险
...still at large and is considered extremely dangerous.
他肯定
Well, he must...
根本没死 否则不可能啊
never have been dead. I mean, that's the only possibility.
没有人能死而复生 是吧
I mean, no one dies and comes back to life again, do they?
没人能
No one.
但他复活了
But he did.
斯特兰奇
Strange.
肯定是斯特兰奇搞的鬼
Strange must be behind this.
什么 我们城市上演的惨剧吗
What... the hell is happening to our city?
反正不是好事
Nothing good.
阿卡姆疯人院
不 我不想走
No, no, I don't want to go.
我们就是去见...
We're just going to see...
天呐
Oh, my.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表