剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
继续关着你 不合法律也不道德
It would be unethical and illegal to keep you confined.
-如果我... -别说了
- What if I... - Hush, now.
生活充满不确定
Life is full of uncertainty.
如果真出了什么事 我们永远在这儿
And if something does happen, we're always here.
去吧
Off you go.
如果你总这么随随便便地放走疯子
If you keep releasing lunatics so liberally,
你会招来骂名的
you're going to get a bad reputation.
我才不要什么好名声
I'm not looking for a good reputation.
我们释放芭芭拉·基恩
We're releasing Barbara Kean into the wild
是为了观察她的行为
to observe her behavior.
她是个美丽的实验
She's a beautiful experiment.
你知道她会做什么 是吧
You know what she's going to do, don't you?
其实 我不知道
I don't, actually.
但我知道 会很有趣的
But I do know it will be interesting.
尼格玛说对了一件事
Nygma was right about one thing.
我不能直接去找警♥察♥
I can't just go to the cops.
他们绝不会相信我
They'll never believe me.
我需要切实证据
I need hard proof.
警♥察♥啊 都是混♥蛋♥
Cops, right? Jerks.
尼格玛说他跟企鹅是在林子里初遇的
Nygma said he met Penguin for the first time in the woods.
他女友就是在那个时间左右失踪的
That's right around the same time his girlfriend went missing.
我觉得他当时是去埋她了
I think he was burying her.
就像他本打算把我也埋了
Just like he was going to bury me.
怎么 你想找到她的尸体
What, you want to find her body?
有点大海捞针吧
Touch of the old needle in a haystack, innit?
尼格玛知道她在哪
Nygma knows where she is.
怎么 你觉得他会直接告诉你吗
What, and you think he's gonna, what, straight tell you?
他就是会告诉我
That's exactly what he's gonna do.
但我需要帮助
But I need help.
你尽管说
Whatever we can do.
谢谢
Thanks.
但我需要一个巴恩斯确信会背叛我的人
But I need someone Barnes knows will betray me.
干什么
What?
我找谁谈领♥取♥吉姆·戈登的悬赏
Who do I talk to about the reward for Jim Gordon?
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
-放开我 -过来
- Let go of me. - Come here, come here.
我是来领悬赏的
I'm here for my reward.
我给你奖赏
I'll give you a reward.
布洛克
Bullock!
你见到吉姆·戈登了吗
Have you seen Jim Gordon?
看情况了
Depends.
真有一万块奖金吗
There really ten grand?
要看你的情报准不准了
Depends on your information.
他几小时前去了我家
He was at my place a couple hours ago.
他中了枪
He'd been shot.
中枪 谁打了他
Shot? Who shot him?
没说 他胡言乱语的
Didn't say. He wasn't making a lot of sense.
他还在吗
Is he still there now?
不 他走了 我不知道去哪了
No, he took off. I don't know where,
但他大概去找地方躲起来了
but he was just looking for a place to lie low for a while, I guess.
这情报不值一万
That's not worth $10,000.
好吧
Fine.
他走之前 他说他知道企鹅藏在哪了
Before he left he said he'd found out where The Penguin was hiding,
他要去找他
he was gonna go see him.
他去找企鹅做什么
Why would he go see The Penguin?
我不知道
I don't know.
说是企鹅知道尸体藏在哪
Something about Penguin knows where the body's buried?
什么尸体
What bodies?
-我不知道 -企鹅现在在哪
- I don't know. - Where's The Penguin now?
没人知道
No one knows.
你到底给不给我钱
You gonna pay me or what?
不给怎么样
Or what.
放松 放松
Relax, relax.
或许戈登找不到企鹅
Maybe Gordon won't even find Penguin.
你个白♥痴♥ 他是个警探
You idiot. He's a detective.
他是专门找人的
He finds people for a living!
企鹅不会告诉他的
Penguin won't tell him.
他是我的朋友
He's my friend.
我骗谁呢
Who am I kidding?
你个蠢货
You stupid...
蠢货 蠢货
Stupid, stupid!
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
好了 想想 爱德 好好想想
Okay, calculate, Ed, calculate.
戈登找到企鹅的几率有多大
Chances of Gordon finding Penguin?
就算80%
Say 80%.
企鹅告诉戈登的几率呢
Chances of Penguin telling Gordon?
也是80%吧
Also 80%.
那么戈登有60%的可能会找到柯丽丝汀
So it's a 60% chance of Gordon finding Kristen.
好吧
That settles it.
你好 柯丽丝汀
Hello, Kristin.
我知道 没想到还会再见到我吧
I know, didn't expect to see me again,
但是 没办法啊
but... circumstances.
我恐怕得转移你了
Now, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to move you.
吉姆·戈登
Jim Gordon.
你找到企鹅了啊
So you did find Penguin.
那只小鸟也泄密了
And that little bird sang.
不 我是跟踪你来的
No, I just followed you.
你是有意向那个小坏蛋泄露消息
You fed information to that little miscreant,
因为猜到我会听说
assuming that I'd hear.
不不不
Or, no. No, no, no.
当然了 你们是串通好的
Of course, you were in cahoots.
你们当然是串通好的
Of course you were in cahoots.
不管怎样 干得漂亮 吉姆
Well, either way, bravo, Jim.
我真想鼓掌 但你的枪在我手里
I'd clap, but I have your gun in my hand.
怎么会这样
How did this happen to you?
你怎么会变成这样
How did you become this?
你个傻瓜
You dummy.
这才是我的本性
This is who I am.
我只是终于面对真♥相♥了
It was just finally admitting the truth to myself.
再加上还杀了几个人
Well, that and murdering some people.
我不信
I don't believe that.
你不信 为什么 吉姆
You don't believe it. Why, Jim?
因为那样你就显得无能吗
'Cause it would make you incompetent
我其实一直就在你的眼皮底下
to know that I was right under your nose the whole time?
还是你不想承认我们内心都有个恶魔
Or you don't want to admit that there's a monster in all of us?
因为你 是最该清楚这一点的
Because you, of all people, should know that!
所以嫁祸你才那么容易
That's what made it so easy to frame you!
我是你的朋友
I was your friend.
是吗 吉姆 你是我的朋友吗
Were you, Jim? Were you my friend?
还是你只是可怜我
Or did you just pity me?
可怜怪异的爱德啊
Oh, poor, weird little Ed
他傻乎乎地玩文字游戏 打谜语
with his little silly wordplay and his little riddles.
-你完全是疯了 -是啊
- You're completely insane. - Yeah.
你那么想或许更轻松一些
It's probably easier for you to think that.
冲着老交情 我们再猜一则谜语吧
How about one last riddle for old time's sake?
有些人的噩梦
A nightmare for some.
有些人的救世主
For others, a savior, I come.
我的手冰冷而绝望
My hands, cold and bleak,
伸向那颗温暖的心
it's the warm hearts they seek.
死亡
Death.
又对了
Right again.
再见了 吉姆
Good-bye, Jim.
放下枪
Drop the gun.
放下
Drop it!
巴恩斯警监 我在..
Captain Barnes, I was... I...
我在逮捕吉姆
I'm arresting Jim.
够了 爱德
Stop it, Ed.
我们都听到了
We heard everything.
放下枪 跪在地上
Now drop the gun and get on your knees!
不 这是...
No, this is... This... I...
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表