剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
各回各的牢房♥
Get back to your cells!
你
You!
跪在原地
Assume the position now.
马上
Now!
退后 退后
Back it up! Back it up!
带犯人维弗去禁闭室
Take inmate Weaver to the hole.
这两个送去医务室
And these two to the infirmary.
起来 起来
Get up. Get up!
走吧 你听到长官的话了
Let's go. You heard him.
-父亲 -怎么
- Father? - What?
是谁
Who?
没事的 你只是在梦游
It's okay. You were sleepwalking.
确实
Oh, I was.
这是我父亲的办公室
My father's office.
来 我给你搬把椅子吧
Here, let me, let me get you a chair?
不用 扶我回床上去吧 好吗
No, help me back to bed, won't you?
好
Of course.
以利亚·范·达尔 利伐沙班
都是控制病情的药
They're for my condition.
心脏病吗
Your heart?
我心脏上有个洞
I have a hole in it.
据说还在不断扩大
It keeps getting bigger apparently.
我觉得是我的心魔在吞噬它
I think my demons are feeding on it.
你有心魔吗
You have demons?
很不幸 我有
Sadly, I do.
恐怕你也有
You, too, I fear.
我有很多事没告诉你
There's so much I haven't told you.
很多让我羞愧的事
So much that I'm ashamed of.
我以前是个罪犯
I was a criminal.
我造了
I've done...
很多孽
horrible things.
伤害别人
Hurt people,
耍心机 满口谎言
manipulated, lied.
为了谋权
For power,
为了复仇
for revenge.
我杀过人 父亲
I've killed people, Father.
我们的生活始于我在墓地遇见你的那一刻
Our lives together started the moment I met you at the cemetery.
我不在乎你的过去
Nothing before that concerns me.
我原谅你过去所有的罪过
I forgive you for all your past transgressions.
别再纠结过去
Be free of them
在这里好好生活
and live here in peace.
我们叫他们知道厉害了
We showed them, huh?
听我说 不管你是谁
Look, uh, whatever your name is...
帕克
Puck-- well,
其实是彼得
Peter actually,
但大家都叫我帕克
but people call me Puck.
离我远点 好吗
Stay away from me, okay?
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help.
那可不行
Can't do that,
戈登警探
Detective Gordon.
我不再是警探了
I'm not a detective anymore.
我知道
Oh, I know.
你比警探要厉害
You're way more than that.
你是个真正的英雄
You're a true hero.
两年前
Two winters ago,
我妹妹被儿童绑♥架♥犯抓走了
my little sister was abducted by child snatchers.
她被掳走了三天
Three days she was gone.
是你找到了她 抓到了那群人♥渣♥
And then you found her and-and busted the scum that took her.
你救了她 还救过很多人
You saved her life and dozens of others.
这就是真英雄的作为
Right there, that's a true hero.
我只是尽职而已
Just doing my job.
不 先生
No, sir.
你怎么进来的
What are you in for?
因为一个姑娘
A girl.
一个漂亮的姑娘
Beautiful girl.
我约她出来 她同意了
I asked her out and she said yes.
她很有格调
And she was classy.
我不能让她坐公交
I couldn't make her take the bus
所以我偷了辆车
so I snatched a car.
其实是借
Well, borrowed it.
我打算还回去的
I was gonna take it back.
警♥察♥不相信我
Cops didn't believe me,
所以我就进来了
so here I am.
判了你几年
What they give you?
六年
Six years.
不少啊
Steep.
我可没法抱怨
Hey, I can't complain.
我犯法了
I broke the law, right?
法律就是法律
The law is the law.
我可不会像我爷爷一样
I'm not gonna be like my grandfather.
他死在了这里
He died in here.
过了一段时间后就再不许我和父亲来看他了
And wouldn't let me and my father visit him after a while.
但我们后来还是来了
But finally we did.
最后一次见他时
Last time I saw him,
他不一样了
he was different.
都认不出来了
Didn't recognize him.
我不会落得那种下场
That's not gonna happen to me.
不 先生 我不会死在这里
No, sir, I won't die in here.
那就离我远一点
Then stay away from me.
这俩犯人怎么还在这里
What are these prisoners still doing here?
马上带他们回各自的牢房♥
Get them to their cells immediately.
盯紧这家伙
And watch this one.
他刚失去了孩子
He just lost a child.
这让他很愤怒
Makes him mad.
没错
That's right.
我耳听四路
I hear everything.
眼观八方
I see everything.
你知道的一切
Everything you know,
我都知道
I know.
我知道一件你不知道的事
I know something you don't know.
是吗 什么事
Yeah, what's that?
我知道你是怎样的人
I know what kind of man you are.
把他带走
Get him out of here.
快点
Now.
赢了
Gin.
以利亚
Elijah?
坐稳了
Brace yourself.
恐怕我们有一些坏消息
I'm afraid we have some bad news.
天啊
Oh, dear.
查尔斯今天去了公共图书馆
Charles was at the public library today.
为我正在写的小说搜集资料
Research for the novel I'm writing.
我当时在看一些旧报纸
I was reading some old newspapers,
发现了一件令人震惊的事
and I made an alarming discovery.
亲爱的
My dear,
奥斯瓦尔德才不像他说的那么体面
Oswald is not the nice young man he says he is.
如果我们不是那么与世隔绝
If we didn't lead such sheltered lives here,
就会知道全世界都知道的真♥相♥了
we would know what the whole world knows.
他是一名臭名昭著的罪犯
He's a notorious criminal.
我们一直在庇护
We've been sheltering
一名杀人犯
a killer.
企鹅被抓
我们都可能在自己的床上被人奸♥杀♥
We could have all been raped and murdered in our beds.
奸♥杀♥
Raped and murdered.
他们叫你企鹅
They call you the Penguin?
说句公道话...
To be fair...
我从没强♥奸♥过谁
...I never raped anybody.
那真是上天保佑 是不是
Oh, well, that's a mercy, now, isn't it?
我儿子把他的过去告诉我了
My son told me about his past.
他只是没说他有多出名
He just didn't tell me how famous he was.
你太谦虚了 儿子
You're too modest, son.
以利亚
Elijah...
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表