剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
《哥谭》前情提要
Previously on Gotham...
我听说阿卡姆疯人院放你出来了
I heard they let you out of Arkham.
没错 我正常了
Yes. I'm sane.
我是以利亚·范·达尔
I'm Elijah Van Dahl.
奥斯瓦尔德·科波特
Oh, Oswald Cobblepot.
你是格特鲁德的亲人吗
You're related to Gertrud?
她是我母亲
My mother.
她没告诉我啊
She never told me!
告诉你什么
Told you what?
我有个儿子
That I had a son.
你有家了
You have a home now.
有父亲了
And a father.
快乐的大家庭
A big, happy family.
这是梦吗
Is this a dream?
不是梦 孩子
It's not a dream, my boy.
你回家了
You're home.
你好 平克尼警官
Hello, Officer Pinkney.
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
好啊
Sure.
凶器是一根撬棒
Murder weapon was a crowbar.
上面有你的指纹
Your fingerprints were on it.
我被人陷害了
I was set up!
戈登警探被判有罪
Detective Gordon guilty on all counts.
你怎么能不陪在我们身边
How can you not be with us?
生日
Birthdays...
第一步
and first steps
擦破膝盖
and skinned knees...
你得去别的地方
You need to go somewhere.
开始新生活
Start a new life.
吉姆 别这样 我爱你
Jim, don't do this! I love you!
真对不起
I'm so, so sorry.
我爱你 别这样
I love you! Don't do this!
吉姆
Jim!
起来 快点
On your feet! Let's go!
出来
Step out!
排好
Line it up!
向右转 走
Face right! Walk!
熄灯
Lights out!
熄灯
Lights out!
不要停
Keep it moving!
不得出列
Stay in line!
立定
Stop!
犯人戈登 请出列
Prisoner Gordon, step out of line
保持安静
and remain silent.
走起来
Let's move!
几周来你都没惹什么麻烦 戈登
Several weeks with no incidents, Gordon.
不错啊
I'm impressed.
我没想到 据说
Not what I expected. Word was you
你是个惹事精
were a troublemaker.
我只是想好好服刑
I just want to do my time.
该转移你了
Well, it's time to move you.
去哪里
Where to?
F区 "世界的尽头"
F Wing. "World's End."
普通囚区
General population.
你应该不会很惊讶
This should not come as a surprise to you.
保护性监禁只是暂时的特权
Protective custody is just a temporary privilege,
不适用于你那么长的刑期
one which can't be sustained for a sentence as long as yours.
除非你正在等待上诉
Perhaps you have an appeal pending,
那样的话 我可以延长这个安排
in which case I can prolong this arrangement.
你一定挺难受的吧
That's got to sting just a little, no?
你的人都抛弃了你
Your people seem to have abandoned you.
被判犯下谋杀罪有其坏处
Being convicted for murder has its downsides.
不要烦恼
Don't fret so.
你在F区肯定能见到许多老相识
I'm sure you'll see a lot of familiar faces over in F Wing.
许多人还是你自己逮捕的
Many of which you arrested yourself.
报复时间到了
It's payback time!
一记倒挂金钩
Here comes the flying scissor kick!
那不是我的吗
That one wasn't mine?
如果你能证明自己合群
If you show yourself to be a team player,
一切皆有可能
anything's possible.
你合群吗 戈登
Are you a team player, Gordon?
太棒了
I love it.
我忘了传达我...
And I forgot to pass on my...
好友的问候了
good friend's regard.
前局长洛布向你问好
Ex-Commissioner Loeb says hi.
遵守规则 或许你还能活下来
Follow the rules, and perhaps you'll survive.
违反规则 你肯定活不下来
Break them, and you most certainly won't.
所以这一区叫做"世界的尽头"
It's why they call this wing World's End.
对这里大多数人来说 这里就是尽头
For most here, it's exactly that, the end.
唯一的出路
Only way out:
假释或被装进尸袋
parole or a body bag.
从没有人获准假释
And nobody gets parole.
是真的 我发誓
It's true. I swear it.
我看得一清二楚 一个鬼魂
Clear as day-- a ghost.
是一个穿着黑长裙的苍白的老女人
She was this pale old woman in a long black dress.
就像你离我那么近
She was this close.
你当时什么反应
What did you do?
我尖叫着跑开了 还用说吗
Oh, I ran away screaming, of course.
你相信有鬼吗 奥斯瓦尔德
Oh, do you believe in ghosts, Oswald?
我相信
Yes, I do.
我见过
I've seen them.
这栋房♥子里有好几个呢
This house has several of them.
但别担心 它们都挺友好的
But don't worry, they're all quite friendly.
别听他胡说 这里没有鬼
Don't listen to him. There are no ghosts here.
这里是有鬼的
Oh, there's ghosts, all right.
这房♥子是我爷爷建的
This house was built by my grandfather.
他死在这儿的
He died here.
他妻子和他两个姐妹也是在楼上过世的
His wife and two sisters also passed away upstairs.
还有我可怜的父母
And my poor dear parents.
没错
Yes,
好多鬼
many ghosts.
你俩是怎么认识的
How did you meet?
那是个无聊的故事 真的
That's a boring story, really.
让我来说吧 亲爱的
No, let me tell it, dear.
我母亲去世后
After my mother died,
我在这房♥子里独自待了好几个月
I sat alone in this house for months.
事实上 我几乎不下床
Barely got out of bed, in fact.
最终 我找到了一间离这里不远的餐厅
Finally, I found a diner, not too far from here.
我每天同一时间去那里 点同样的东西
I'd go there every day at the same time, order the same thing.
鸡汤和苏打水
Chicken soup and a seltzer.
格蕾丝是我的服务员
Grace was my waitress,
我越来越喜欢她
and I grew very fond of her.
她和我讲了她两个可怜孩子的事
She told me of her two poor children,
萨莎和查尔斯
Sasha and Charles,
讲他们如何受他们父亲的虐待
and how they suffered at the hands of their abusive father.
我必须帮她 我向她提供庇护
I had to help. I offered her refuge,
她接受了
and she accepted.
于是这栋房♥子里再次有了欢声笑语
And this house heard laughter once again.
然后一切就顺其自然了
Then one thing led to another.
爱情萌发了
Love blossomed.
就成了如今这样
And here we are.
但你是我唯一的血亲 奥斯瓦尔德
But you are my only true blood relative, Oswald.
我的小可怜
Oh, my poor dear.
你伤到了吗
Are you hurt at all?
没有 没有 我没事
No, no. I'm-I'm fine.
笨手笨脚的
Clumsy girl.
敬家庭
To family.
-家庭 -敬家庭
- Family. - To family.
敬家庭
To family.
敬家庭
To family.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表