剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
You need to listen to me very carefully.
不 应该是你听我的
No, you listen to me.
现在你对付的不是州警
You're not dealing with the State Police anymore.
而是联邦探员 所以你应该
This is the FBI, so you're gonna have to
收起小孩子脾气 史蒂夫
put your big-boy pants on, Stevie.
我拒绝你全部要求
I will not consider any of your demands
除非你同意我们
until you let us remove that person
从银行前面把人带走
from the front of the bank.
这次谈判关系到你们的生死
This is a serious negotiation for your lives
和人♥质♥的性命
and the lives of your hostages.
我不会让你把它变成闹剧
I will not let you turn this into a spectacle.
明白了吗
Are we clear?
好的 随便 你可以把尸体带走 我无所谓
Okay, go ahead. Take the body. I don't care.
-好的 -把人带走
- Good. - Get him out of there.
现在 我不相信你父亲跟你在一起
Now, I don't believe your father's with you.
我觉得他自从去年
I don't think he trusts you anymore
你那次因为胆小怕事搞砸后
since you botched that job last year
他就不相信你了
and you lost your nerve.
他信我
He trusts me.
他在这里 我们在一起
He's here. We're in this together.
证明给我看 让他听电♥话♥
Prove it. Put him on the phone.
联邦调查局的人想跟你谈谈
The FBI wants to talk to you.
-布雷克·威尔逊 -是我
- Blake Wilson? - That's right.
-你是谁 -拉克鲁瓦探员
- Who's this? - Agent LaCroix.
你知道我们已经拘捕杰莉·伊顿了吗
You know we have Jeri Eaton in custody?
知道
Yeah.
你不想问问她发生了什么吗
You curious to know what's happening with her?
不想
No.
护照
Passport.
通过杰莉 我们知道了
Well, thanks to Jeri, we're all caught up
谁才是杀死这么多人的幕后黑手
on who's behind the body count.
还有杀死人♥质♥ 都是史蒂夫的主意么
And killing the hostage-- that was Stevie's idea?
对
Yeah.
我们都心知肚明你根本没法活着离开
you know I know there's no way out of there alive
除非你自己放聪明点
unless you play this as smart as I think you are.
我很清楚
Well aware of that.
让我帮你想个出去的办法
Let me offer you a way out.
好
Okay.
但是你听到我儿子说的 要么做要么死
But you heard my son. It's do or die.
没有第三条路了
Just can't be any other way.
让我进去谈谈
Let me come in and negotiate.
可以
Okay.
不要挂断
Let's get wired up.
你确定吗
You sure?
听起来是史蒂夫想以胜利者的姿态走出来
Sounds like Stevie wants to go out in a blaze of glory.
布雷克不想 我觉得
Not Blake--I don't think
他一个人说服不了他儿子
he can shake his son without some help.
弄好了
It's done.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们需要一辆车去机场
We want a car to the airport
和一辆想去哪里都可以的摩托车
and a chopper to anywhere we want.
这些我没法帮忙 但是我能折衷
I can't do that, but I'm willing to meet you halfway.
你放了人♥质♥
You release the hostages,
我可以保证你们其中一个人活着出去
and I'll secure an exit for one of you.
活哪个 你们可以决定
Which one of you, you can decide.
取决于你们
That's up to you guys.
我们只想抓一个罪犯
There's only one criminal we want.
你真的觉得我会丢下我爸爸么
You really think I'm just gonna leave my dad behind?
史蒂夫 看我
Stevie, look at me.
看着我 史蒂夫
Look at me, Stevie.
我不害怕回去 我很清楚
I'm not afraid to go back. It's what I know.
一定有别的办法
No, there's got to be another way.
别无他法 他都这么说了
There isn't. You heard him.
他愿意去蹲监狱
He's willing to do the time.
我没有尽父亲的责任
I robbed you of a real father,
不想连你的未来也毁了
and I'm not gonna take away your future, too.
-就按他说的做 -我不能这样对你
- Just take the deal. - I can't do that to you.
该死 史蒂夫
Damn it, Stevie!
你就不能听我一次吗
Why can't you just do what I say for once?
你以为我们
How in the hell you think
一开始是怎么走到这种地步的
we got into this mess in the first place?
我知道是我搞砸了
Look, I know I screwed up,
但是从现在开始 我不会让你失望了 行吗
but from here on out, I'm not letting you down, okay?
不谈了
No deal.
我在帮你想办法出去
I'm offering you a way out.
你想牺牲自己阻止你♥爸♥爸入狱么
You're willing to die to save your father from going to jail?
认真的 老兄 你可能错过了一个好机会
Seriously, bro, you might've missed an opportunity.
-没错 -你是个好孩子 史蒂文
- Damn right. - You're a good kid, Stevie.
他不值得有你这么个儿子
Better than he deserves.
他有没有告诉你他的计划
Did he tell you what he had planned?
你和他说了吗
Did you tell him?
杰莉带我们找到了
Jeri led us to the Albanians
给你♥爸♥爸做护照的阿尔巴尼亚帮
who were making passports for your father.
那里有两本护照
There's two passports here.
一本是布莱克的
One for Blake...
另一本是给...
And there's another one here for--
你说是谁
Well, you tell me.
根本没有给你的护照 史蒂文
There's no passport for you, Stevie.
姓名 凯蒂·维瑞加
杰莉告诉我们 布莱克打算到边境之前
Jeri told us that Blake was planning on killing you
把你杀了
before he got to the border.
不 不 没有人要杀你
No, no, nobody was gonna kill you.
不 计划是回来找你
No, the plan was to come back for you.
史蒂文
Stevie.
我...
I-I...
别这么做 史蒂文
Don't do it, Steven.
没人该死 把枪给我
Nobody needs to die here. Just give me the gun.
天啊
Oh! God!
你这愚蠢的...你干什么
You stupid-- what'd you do that for?
你真的打算甩掉我了
You were really just gonna get rid of me?
你来找我的时候 我就该甩掉你
I should've walked away when you came looking for me.
我自己再怎么也不会到这种地步
This couldn't have worked out worse if I tried,
你这个没用 可悲的...
you weak, pathetic...
别开枪 史蒂文
Don't do it Steven.
我知道你想开枪 我也知道为什么
I know you want to, and I know why.
反正不管怎么样 我下辈子都要
I'm gonna go away for the rest of my life
在监狱里度过了 为什么不开枪
no matter what, so why not?
因为这样我就只能杀了你
Because then I'll have to kill you,
我不想这么做
and I don't want to do that.
相信我 他不值得
Trust me, he's not worth it.
我愿意为他做任何事
I would've done anything for him.
我知道 我理解
I know. I hear you.
他只会索取...你 还有你妈妈
All he does is take-- from you, from your mom.
但是你如果杀了他 他就夺走了一切
But you kill him, he takes everything.
听到了吗 史蒂文
You hear me, Steven?
史蒂文 你听到了吗
Steven, do you hear me?
让他承担自己的恶果是更好的选择
It's better for him to live with what he's done.
安全了
We're clear.
-安全 -安全
- We're clear. - We're clear!
起来
Get up!
你让我活了下来
Well, you got me out alive.
相信我 我想救的不是你
Trust me, it wasn't your life I was trying to save.
布莱克应该会恢复的
Looks like Blake's gonna pull through.
不知道为什么 我一点也不轻松
Somehow I'm not relieved.
我第二次和我爸爸
You know, the second time
一起去赌马时 我也想加入
I went to the track with my dad, I wanted to go.
我想像他一样 拥有他的朋友和世界
I wanted to be like him with his pals and his world.
然后他和往常一样开始输
He started losing, as usual.
和往常一样喝个烂醉
Got drunk, as usual,
并怪我给他带来了厄运
and blamed me for his bad luck.
我看到史蒂文的照片后就心想
When I saw Stevie's picture, I thought to myself...
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表