剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
我在
I'm here.
你右边会出现一栋农舍
You're coming up on a farmhouse on the right--
挂了待售牌子 靠过去
the one with a For Sale sign. Turn in.
柳林路的农舍
Farmhouse on Willow Grove Road.
待售
一旦知道盖布在哪
Once we know where Gabe is,
就从车另一边下去
we'll get out of the opposite side of the car--
在我们和他之间设置隔挡
keep a barrier between us and him.
你俩都下车
Both of you get out of the car.
雷 到房♥子前来 离开拉克鲁瓦
Ray, step to the house away from LaCroix.
我们要前见到你
Not until we see you first.
-雷 别 -我就在这里 盖布
- Ray, Ray, Ray, no! - I'm right here, Gabe!
出来 跟我说话
Come on out and talk to me.
我四年前来见你时
You know, I saw this place
看到了这地方
when I came to see you four years ago?
当时也在待售
It was for sale then too.
我还想我和埃莉丝可以修好这里
I thought it'd be a nice place for me and Elise to fix up,
一起组建家庭
and we could raise a family.
但物是人非 就像你 雷
But things change, like you, Ray.
你教我说出真♥相♥
You taught me to tell the truth,
可你却撒了谎 你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
and then you went and lied. You sold me out!
我读了你发给佩洛尼的电邮
I read the emails that you sent to Peroni!
那不是真的 盖布 是联调局写的
They weren't real, Gabe. The FBI wrote them.
我没背叛你
I didn't betray you.
他说的是实话 盖布利尔
He's telling the truth, Gabriel!
我们必须想办法找到你
We had to find a way to talk to you!
我没什么好跟你说的 拉克鲁瓦
I got nothing to say to you, LaCroix!
那听我说 盖布利尔
Then listen to me, Gabriel!
佩洛尼 所有那些掩盖了
Peroni, all those cops who covered up
突袭真♥相♥的警♥察♥ 他们都完了
what happened at the raid, they're all going down.
就位
In position.
已瞄准克拉克 等你信♥号♥♥
Glass on Clark on your signal.
-他收到 -是真的 盖布
- He copied. - It's true, Gabe.
大家都会知道你说的是实话
Everyone's gonna know you were right.
那我怎么办
Well, where does that leave me?
你没变通 你坚持了真我
You didn't bend! You stayed true to yourself!
没多少人能这么说 这需要勇气
Not many people can say that. Takes courage!
真♥相♥至上
Truth before all!
你做到了
You lived it.
我为此杀人了
I killed for it.
该投降了 盖布利尔
It's time to surrender, Gabriel.
拜托 盖布 别给他们
Please, Gabe, don't give them
杀你的理由 投降吧
a reason to kill you. Just give up.
我爱你 拿你当亲生儿子
I love you just like you were one of my own kids.
如果你爱我 又为什么骗我
If you love me, then why did you lie to me?
-我没... -是你教会我
- I didn't-- - You taught me
我人生的基本准则
the foundational principle of my life.
如果我说真话 就会有好事
If I told the truth, good things would happen!
我说了真话 可看看我现在
Well, I told the truth and look at me now!
真话毁了我的生活
The truth destroyed my life!
你害我走上了毁灭
You set me up for failure.
-我受够了 -别碰
- I'm done. - Don't touch it!
放下腰带 放下
Drop the belt! Drop it!
盖布 盖布
Gabe. Gabe, Gabe, Gabe, Gabe!
手举过头顶
Put your hands on your head.
看着吧
Yeah, you watch.
看看你对我做了什么
You look what you did to me.
该死
Damn it.
天啊 盖布
Oh, my God, Gabe!
叫救护人员过来
Bring up EMS now and call a medevac!
我跟他一起去 他没别人了
I'm gonna go with him. He's got nobody else.
-你没事吧 -就烧了几根汗毛
- You okay? - Just a few singed hairs.
我不知道这事是谁的功劳
I don't know who gets credit for this,
但诺瓦克市刚跟
but the city of Newark just settled
因突袭而死的人的家属和解了
with the family of the guy who was killed in the raid.
好啊
Good for them.
可惜为此牺牲了四条性命
Too bad it took four lives to get it done.
真♥相♥很痛
Truth is a bitch.
塔莉
Hey, Tali.
那是什么
What you got there?
蜜茜生小猫了
Missy had kittens.
它肯定会当个好妈妈
I think she's gonna be a great mom.
当然
I bet she will.
你妈妈以前
You know, your mom used to think
做出任何决定前都会好好思考
before she made a decision, any decision.
不像我们
Not like us.
你跑走之前没好好思考过
You didn't think before you decided to wander off,
我禁足你之前也没好好思考过
and I didn't think before I decided to ground you.
所以我在想
So, I was thinking,
或许我们该努力更像你妈妈
maybe we should try to be a little bit more like Mom.
好吗
Deal?
好
Deal.
看到了吗
See 'em?
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
我也爱你 亲爱的
I love you too, sweetheart.
好可爱
Cute.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表