剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
他们可喜欢逮捕罪犯了
They love arresting people,
特别在有他人提供证据的情况下
especially when somebody else just hands them the evidence.
所以这个定制头盔的人
So this guy who ordered the cage,
有你撬保险柜的录像 还勒索了你
he has a tape on you cracking a safe, and he blackmailed you.
是的
Yeah.
好吧 如果你们这么说的话
Okay, if you put it that way...
他给我发了头盔的规格
He sent me the dimensions.
他让我把头盔放在一个荒无人烟的地方
He told me to leave the piece at some God forsaken place
在联合市
out in Union City.
唐奈尔大道
Tonnelle Avenue.
没想到有那么多人都知道这地方呢
Gee, I didn't know it was such a hot spot.
你有没有看到他的脸
You happen to get a look at him maybe?
我绕回去躲了起来
I doubled back and hid.
我想看看这个卑鄙小人长啥样
I wanted to see the little pissant.
这就是他 那是他的车
That's him, and that's his car.
安全
Clear.
后面也安全
Clear in back!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear.
一楼检查完毕
Main floor clear!
欢迎来到跟踪中心
Welcome to stalking central.
摄像头是开着的 他在监视我们
Camera's on. He's watching us.
先让鉴证小队进来
Let's get the CART team in here
然后再毁掉这个地方
before we tear this place apart.
你能追踪到他的位置吗
Can you trace his location?
切斯纳街的咖啡店
Coffee shop on Chestnut.
太迟了 傻瓜
Too late, suckers.
他看起来很得意
Seems pleased with himself.
放四包糖在咖啡里
Four sugars with his coffee--
我希望他的牙齿烂光光
I hope his teeth rot out of his head.
当局指认纽瓦克市的大卫·法隆为嫌疑犯
纽瓦克市的大卫·法隆被指认为
David Fallon of Newark has been identified
两起上周二发生在布鲁克林的
as a suspect in a double homicide and attempted kidnapping
谋杀案和蓄意勒索的嫌犯
last Tuesday night in Brooklyn.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
法隆 一名系统安全领域的自♥由♥职业者
Fallon, a self-employed security systems installer
单独居住在这间房♥子
lived alone here in this house--
没有停住电梯等我 堵住了巷子的入口
Didn't hold the elevator, blocked the alley entrance,
插队 没有为打翻我的咖啡道歉
cut in line, didn't apologize for knocking over my coffee.
每一个冒犯过他的人
Everyone who's ever offended him--
时间和日期 还有冒犯过他的人的描述
times, dates, description of the offender.
-薄脸皮的小混♥蛋♥ -看看这个
- Thin skinned little bastard. - Check this out.
坏了的车尾灯
Broken taillight?
从上面的纹路来看 应该是日系车款式
By the markings on it, looks like a Japanese model.
我们一进房♥子 法隆就开始
Fallon started remotely deleting the hard drives
远程删除硬盘上的内容
as soon as we entered the house.
不知道我们保存下来了多少东西
Not sure how much we saved.
1993年9月10日 早7时10分
"September 10, 1993, 7:10 a.M."
那个男人去上班了
"The man left work".
下午5时42分 他回了家
"5:42 P.M. The man came home."
8时17分 他对妻子大吼大叫
"8:17. Man yelled at his wife."
晚11时6分 灯灭了
"11:06 p.M. Lights out."
-他在监视什么人 -在1993年
- He was watching someone. - 1993?
法隆那时候肯定只有八♥九♥岁吧
Fallon must have been eight or nine.
那时候就是跟踪狂了
Stalker even then.
拍立得 可能是孩子拍的照
Polaroids, probably taken by a child.
得把一个八岁的孩子惹到什么程度
How much do you have to piss off an eight-year-old
会至于让他开始跟踪啊
to make him stalk you?
我找到了法隆服务过的客户名录
I found Fallon's client list,
他安装过网络安全系统的所有场所
all the places where he installed security systems.
看这里
Check this out.
奈文街妇产科诊所
"Nevins Street Obstetrics."
卡莉·汤普森去的诊所
Carly Thompson's clinic.
就是他们开始被法隆跟踪前
The one they visited right before
去过的那家诊所
Fallon started stalking them.
联邦调查局通缉要犯
我从来没在诊所见过他
I've never seen him at the clinic.
你之前说过 你因为腹痛要去诊所
You said you had to see your doctor
看你的医生
because you were in pain?
对 我们提前打了电♥话♥
Yes, we called ahead.
前台让我们赶紧进去
The receptionist hurried us to the back.
古普塔医生正在走廊里和什么人说话
Doctor Gupta was in the hallway talking to some--
就是他
Him.
大卫·法隆
医生就是在和他说话
She was talking to him.
然后发生什么事了
Then what happened?
没什么事 看到我们来了
Nothing. Dr. Gupta saw us coming.
古普塔医生就没再继续和他谈话
She broke off the conversation with this guy
催着我们进了检查室
and hustled us into an exam room.
-你跟他说了什么吗 -没有
- Did you say anything to him? - No.
他对谈话被打断有什么反应吗
Did he react to being interrupted?
我没注意到
Not that I noticed.
中间有什么肢体接触吗
Was there any physical contact?
也许你推了他一把或者怎样
Maybe you nudged him or something?
没有 我是绕着他走的
No, I went around him.
就因为这个
That's it?
所以他就这么对我们
That's why he's doing this?
我那时候以为我要流产了
I thought I was having a miscarriage.
不管他和医生在谈什么事情
Isn't that more important than
难道不都应该是我的这件事更重要吗
whatever he was talking about with Dr. Gupta?
对正常人来说 当然是你的事重要
Of course it was... to a normal person.
谢谢你们提供的信息
Well, thank you for this information.
这非常有用
It's been very helpful.
既然你们知道他是谁 就一定要抓到他
Now you know who he is. You'll catch him.
我知道这话不好听 但你们要耐心点
I understand this isn't easy, but you'll need to be patient.
这些小小的冷落和侮辱
All these minor slights and insults,
都刺♥激♥了法隆
they're triggering Fallon,
让他回忆起了一段痛苦的过往
reminding him of a traumatic experience.
他日记里的那个人 街对面的男人
The man in his diary, the guy across the street,
也许这段经历纠缠着他
maybe that's what warped him --
虽然这也不会让我同情他
not that it makes me feel sorry for him.
你也不用去同情他
You don't have to pity him.
了解他就是了
You just have to understand him.
是他的过去塑造了他的未来
Where he's been is where he'll be.
我们就要这么抓住他
That's how we'll catch him.
所以我们要找到1993年那第一个被法隆跟踪过的
So we're going to find Fallon's first stalking victim
受害者吗
from 1993.
你知道他要说什么
You know what he's gonna say --
说出些言不由衷的话
gonna say he didn't mean it.
他觉得他是那么重要的人
He thinks he's so important...
而你现在什么都不是
and now you're nothing.
你要让他崩溃到什么都不是
You're gonna break him into nothing.
打扰了
Excuse me.
需要我搭把手帮忙吗
Can I help you with that?
你们是什么人
Who the hell are you?
我是联调局探员拉克鲁瓦
I'm Agent LaCroix of the FBI.
我们在查找你之前一位邻居的信息
We're looking for information on a former neighbor of yours--
法隆一家 住在街对面的
the Fallons. They lived across the street.
-你是... -我叫汤米·怀特
- Mister... - Tommy Wright.
你带着你的女朋友们过来
I see you brought your girlfriends.
她们是做什么 帮你拿枪的吗
So what do they do, hold your gun for you?
我们自带枪
We have our own guns.
你还记得法隆一家吗
Do you remember the Fallons?
一群没用的倒霉蛋罢了
A brood of no account losers.
现在离开我的地盘 不然把你们扔出去
Now get the hell of my property before I toss you off!
爸 出什么事了
Dad, what's wrong?
这群联调局的白♥痴♥ 他们这算非法侵入
These morons from the FBI! They're trespassing.
没事的 爸 你先进去
It's okay, Dad. Go inside.
我来处理这事儿
I'll take care of this.
别听他们摆布
Don't let them push you around.
我为父亲的行为向各位道歉
I apologize for my father.
没什么
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表