剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
如果我正要逃亡回中国
If I was running off to China,
洗衣服可不是我的头等大事
doing my laundry wouldn't be at the top of my list.
或许不是这个女孩 兄弟
Maybe we got this girl wrong, bro.
-我们得跟她谈谈 -直接暴露吗
- We need to talk to her. - And break cover?
只有一个街区
It's just a block away.
我来吧
I got this.
你的脏衣服
Your dirty clothes.
-低温烘干 拜托 -仅此一次
- Tumble dry on low, por favor. - Don't get used to this.
洗净叠好
你要用这台机器吗
You gonna use this machine?
不 我不用
No, I don't need it.
这边的机器更好
The machines on this side are much better.
它们轮洗的更久
They don't short you on the rinse cycle.
25分钟的清净和音乐
25 minutes of peace and music.
纹身很可爱啊
That's a cute tattoo.
是一个茧吗
Is it a cocoon?
对 一个蚕
Yes, for a silkworm.
我有一个网上的蜘蛛
I have a spider in a web.
对不起 这里都是毛絮
Sorry, must be all the lint.
该死 我记得我带呼吸器了啊
Damn, I thought I brought my inhaler.
你有哮喘吗
You have asthma?
要沙丁胺醇吗
Albuterol?
你也有哮喘吗
You have asthma too?
没有 但我有一个呼吸器
No, but I have an inhaler.
谢谢
Thank you.
看看这是谁呀
Look who's here.
你和茶茶玩得好吗
Oh, did you have fun with ChaCha?
他们一起玩的可好了
They played so nice together.
那孩子看上去是混血儿 可能是海登的儿子
That kid looks mixed. He could be Hayden's son.
找回了失去的儿子
Found the son he lost,
组建了新家
started a whole new family.
他没用到 一直没用
He didn't need this, not even once.
给你
Here you go.
谁是幸运的小伙子啊
Who's a lucky boy?
你要坐大飞机去见外婆啦
You're gonna get on a big plane to go see Grandma.
肯尼
Kenny.
她说她和孩子要坐今晚的飞机
She's saying her and the kid are taking a plane tonight.
她朋友以为她要去台♥湾♥
Her friend thinks she's going to Taiwan.
在讨论儿科医生的预约
And that's about a baby's doctor's appointment,
后天
day after tomorrow.
朋友取消了预约
The friend cancelled it,
但我们这位女士觉得她可能还在这
but our girl thinks she still might be here.
听上去她可能还在犹豫
Sounds like maybe she's having second thoughts
和海登一起跑回中国的事
about running off to China with Hayden.
说"再见" 说"再见"
Say, "bye." Say, "bye."
小伙子很帅啊
He's so handsome.
-他叫什么 -伊莱
- What's his name? - Eli.
上个月刚过一岁生日
It was his first birthday last month.
老大 台♥湾♥省政♥府♥确认
Hey, boss, Taiwan government confirms
郑凯西的护照是合法的
Cassie Zheng's passport is legit.
但他们找不到她在台♥湾♥的受雇记录
But they can't find any employment records for her
也找不到她在那的上学记录
in Taiwan or any record she ever attended school there,
小学的都没有
not even grammar school.
就好像她是五年前办护照时才出生的
It's like she was born the day she got her passport five years ago.
我得带他回家给他弄点吃的
I have to take him home to feed him.
我30分钟内回来
I'll be back in 30 minutes.
我可以帮你看着东西
Oh, I can watch your stuff.
举手之劳
It's the least I can do.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
纽约警局扣留资产清单
学生证 永居证
说"再见" 伊莱
Say, "bye-bye," Eli.
她要回家
She's heading home.
公园那个中国间谍带的药
The medication on that Chinese agent in the park--
给海登的血压药
blood pressure pills for Hayden,
给宝宝的哮喘呼吸器
asthma inhaler for the baby,
还有黄体酮
and progesterone...
大概是给这个女朋友 凯西
presumably for the girlfriend, Cassie.
那是治经前综合症的 对吧
That's for PMS, right?
好像是
Sounds right.
每天300毫升的剂量没问题吗
So does a 300-milligram dose every day sound right to you?
服务员给了我你的地址
The attendant gave me your address.
你的衣服烘干好了
Your laundry was dry.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
郑凯西 我是拉克鲁瓦探员
Cassie Zheng, I'm Agent LaCroix.
我们要跟你谈谈保罗·海登的事
We need to talk to you about Paul Hayden.
怎么了
Wha--well, what happened?
他是要今晚离开这个国家 对吗
He's trying to leave the country tonight, isn't he?
你得帮我们阻止他
And you're gonna help us stop him.
我爱他 他爱我
I love him. He loves me.
他爱我们的儿子
He loves our son.
你应该和他一起走 但你害怕
You're supposed to go with him, but you're afraid
你到中国会发生的事
of what'll happen to you once you get to China.
政♥府♥不喜欢台♥湾♥省的人
The government in China, they don't like people from Taiwan.
那不是你害怕的理由 对吧 凯西
That's not the reason you're afraid, is it, Cassie?
你就像茧里的蚕一样 不是吗
The silkworm inside the cocoon, that's you, isn't it,
破茧成蝶变成真正的自己
becoming the person you were meant to be?
你害怕是因为
You're afraid because
跨性别者在中国是不被接受的
transgender people are not accepted in China.
他们认为我们有精神疾病
They think we are mentally ill.
他们可能从你身边夺走你的儿子
They might take your son away from you.
甚至保罗也无法保护你
Not even Paul can protect you.
当保罗告诉我 我们得去中国的时候
When Paul told me we had to go to China,
出于他的安全考虑 我同意了
I said, "yes," because of his safety.
你们约好在哪里见面
Where are you supposed to meet him?
我...我不知道
I--I don't know.
他们会打电♥话♥给我 然后来接我
They will call and come pick me up.
我知道保罗做了错事
I know that what Paul did is wrong,
但我们是一个家庭
but we are a family.
但是在中国...
But in China...
我不知道怎么办 请帮帮我们
I don't know what to do. Please, help us.
我是保罗在语言学校时的会话伙伴
I was Paul's conversation partner at the language school.
我们这样相遇 而后相爱了
That's how we met. We fell in love.
他知道你的情况吗
Does he know your status?
但你和保罗在一起快三年了
But you've been with Paul almost three years.
你相信他吗
Don't you trust him?
我相信保罗 但我不想失去他
I trust Paul, but I don't wanna lose him.
他身边的那些政♥府♥的人
And the people around him, in the government,
如果他们发现了 他们会吊销我的绿卡
if they find out, they could take away my green card.
你们怎么生出这个漂亮的小男孩的
This beautiful boy, how did that happen?
我姐姐来自台♥湾♥
My sister came from Taiwan.
她是我们的代♥孕♥母亲
She was our surrogate.
我告诉保罗我不能生育
I told Paul I was not fertile.
但是保罗想要一个孩子胜过一切
More than anything, Paul wanted a child.
伊莱流着我们家的血
Eli has our family's blood.
他流着保罗的血
He has Paul's blood.
他是我们的儿子
He's our son.
你不用说服我们
You don't have to convince us.
你说你之前不知道他在向中国贩卖♥♥机密
You said you didn't know he was selling secrets to the Chinese.
那你觉得他是怎么付得起这间公♥寓♥的
How do you think he paid for this apartment?
伊莱出生的时候 我们的日子很艰难
When Eli was born, it was very hard.
我们没有钱
There was no money.
但之后保罗说他找到了一个新的商机
But then Paul said he found a new business opportunity.
如果我知道他其实到底在做什么
If I had known what he was really doing,
我会阻止他的
I would have stopped him.
如果他抵达中国
If he makes it to China
告诉他们他的所知 很多人会因此而死
and tells them what he knows, people will die.
我们不能让这件事发生
We can't let that happen.
如果他留在这儿 他会怎么样
What will happen to him if he stays here?
他会坐牢
He'll go to prison.
未知号♥码
Caller unknown.
坐吧
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表