剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
她没事 她摔倒了
She's fine. She fell.
我想听她说
I wanna hear it from her.
我没事 只是出了点意外
I'm fine. It was an accident.
你呢 黛茜 你好吗
What about you, Daisy? How're you doing?
很好
Fine.
你来是为了想见先知
You came here expecting to meet the Seer,
对吗 黛茜
didn't you, Daisy?
昆汀有没有告诉你 先知到底是谁
Did Quentin tell you who the Seer is?
你已经和女孩们说上话了 赶紧给我们安排
You've spoken to the girls. Now go get us that transport.
直升飞机快到了 我只想给黛茜看点东西
Helicopter's coming, I just wanna show Daisy something.
先知画的
The Seer painted it.
自♥由♥的思维 自♥由♥的心灵
Free minds, free hearts.
放在桌子上 离开这里
Put it there on the table and leave.
那是他的签名
That's his initials right there.
好好 够近了
Okay, okay. Far enough.
MW 马库斯·威尔逊
M.W. Marcus Wilson.
你想告诉黛茜先知是谁吗
You wanna tell Daisy who the Seer is?
这无关紧要
It doesn't matter.
他是昆汀在雷利中♥央♥监狱的前狱友
He's Quentin's ex-cellmate from Central Prison in Raleigh.
真♥相♥可以出自任何人之口
The truth can come from any man.
但这可是一个因强♥奸♥未成年少女
The truth came from a man serving 12 years
服刑十二年的人口中说出的事实
for raping underage girls.
这里就是他其中一个犯罪现场
He committed one of his crimes right here.
这就是为什么他给那艘船涂了色
That's why he painted that boat.
和入口的那艘一样
Same as the one at the entrance.
-因为这让他想起往事 -不不不
- Because it reminded him. - No, no, no.
-威尔逊已经被洗脱罪名了 -不
- Wilson was rehabilitated. - Not a chance.
昆汀安排和他在这里见面时
When Quentin arranged to meet him here,
威尔逊答应帮忙 条件是他能带来奖励
Wilson agreed to help if he brought him treats.
黛茜 奖励就是指像你一样的小姑娘
Treats, Daisy. Young girls like you were.
他把你带来这里
He brought you here
让你和这个儿童强♥奸♥犯一起
to put you together with this child rapist.
就像那个伤害过你的人一样
The same as the man who hurt you.
-闭嘴 -自♥由♥的思想 自♥由♥的心灵
- Shut up! - Free minds, free hearts!
这是他想出来的口号♥
He came up with that.
草地公社是他的想法
The Meadow came out of his head.
这是他的幻想
It's his fantasy.
昆汀说服你活在幻想里
Quentin just convinced you to live in it.
他为了获得你的身体和钱而欺骗你
He scammed you for your body and for your money.
不不 黛茜 不
Hey, no, no, no. No, Daisy, no.
你和他们一样
You're just like them.
你和他们所有人一样
You're like all of them.
别听他的 他在撒谎
Don't listen to this man. He's lying to you.
黛茜
Daisy.
来我这里 黛茜
Come toward me, Daisy.
他不值得 来我这里
He's not worth it. Just come towards me.
就是这样 继续走
That's it. Keep coming.
这就对了 有我呢
That's it. I gotcha.
有我呢 有我呢
I gotcha, I gotcha.
现在我要你走出这个门
Okay, now I want you to go out the door.
我保证你会是安全的
I promise, you'll be safe.
去吧 去吧
Go, go, go.
现在 莉安 我需要你勇敢起来
Now, Leanne, I want you to be brave.
你姐姐奈莉还活着
Your sister Nellie is still alive.
我的天
Oh, my God.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
我说快跑的时候 我要你用尽全力
Now when I say go, I want you to do everything you can
从昆汀那里挣脱出来 懂吗
to break free of Quentin. Understand?
你敢动一下 我就杀了你
You so much as move, and I will kill you.
他不会向你开枪的
He won't shoot you.
艾瑞丝 你准备好迎接欧米茄了吗
Iris! Are you ready for Omega?
他是个骗子
He's a scammer.
艾瑞丝
Iris!
他欺骗别人让他们替他杀人
He cons other people into doing his killing for him.
-艾瑞丝 -我不能
- Iris! - I can't...
我不会这么做的 昆汀
I won't do it, Quentin!
他这辈子可能都没胆子开枪
He's probably never fired a shot in his life.
不不不 你试试
No, no, no. You just try me.
他甚至忘记拉开枪的保险
Even forgot to take the safety off his gun.
-你敢相信他 -跑
- Don't you believe it. - Go!
一切安全 我们出来了
All clear. We're coming out.
莉安要接电♥话♥
Hold for Leanne.
我的天 奈莉 真的是你吗
Oh, my God, Nellie? Is that really you?
所以枪的保险到底拉开了没有
So was the safety on or off?
我不知道 看不出来
I don't know. Couldn't tell.
我只是不敢相信你还活着
I just can't believe you're alive.
她在这里
There it is!
拿着
There you go.
-孔打好了 -好的 接下来去哪里
- Punched. - Okay, where to next?
我很高兴你决定和我一起做这件事
I'm really glad you decided to do this with me.
你在短♥信♥里是这么说的
Well, it's what you texted.
妈妈会希望我能做我喜欢的事
Mom would still want me to do things that I liked.
是的 她会 如果你放弃你喜欢的事
Yeah, she would, and it would break my heart
我也会伤透了心
for you to give up things that make you happy.
爷爷告诉我妈妈养的第一只狗 乐乐的事了
And Grandpa told me about Mom's first dog, Happy.
所以我是新的狗狗吗
So that make me the new dog?
来吧 是这条路
Come on, it's this way.
-快点 慢家伙 -是吗
- Come on, slow poke! - Oh, really?
好吧
All right!
我们出发
Here we go!
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表