剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
他们毁了我组建家庭的机会
They ruined my chance of having a family.
求你 盖布 我跟拉克鲁瓦探员谈过了
Please, Gabe--I talked to Agent LaCroix.
他说如果你自首
He said if you turn yourself in--
拉克鲁瓦探员
Agent LaCroix?
他说"有点灵活度 才不会崩溃"
He says, "Bend so you don't break."
但你不断这么"灵活"下去 总有一天
But you keep bending, and one day,
你相信的一切
everything that you believe in,
你坚持的一切都会崩溃
everything you stand for breaks.
你去告诉拉克鲁瓦探员 他保护不了每个人
You tell Agent LaCroix he can't protect everyone.
盖布
Gabe.
他挂了
He hung up.
天啊 我做了什么
Oh, my God. What have I done?
不怪你 希金斯先生
It's not your fault, Mr. Higgins.
克拉克是对的 我们保护不了每个人
Clark's right. We can't protect everyone.
他做事有始有终 就像那个摇篮
What he starts, he finishes-- just like that baby crib.
我们还有个问题
We have another problem.
诺瓦克警局里有克拉克的眼线
Someone inside the Newark PD is talking to Clark.
"有点灵活度 才不会崩溃"
"Bend so you don't break."
我可没跟克拉克这么说过
I never told Clark that.
但我跟佩洛尼警督说过这话
But I did tell Lieutenant Peroni.
"有点灵活度 才不会崩溃" 我跟你说的
"Bend so you don't break." I told you that,
但克拉克却一字不差地重复了出来
and Clark repeated it to me word for word.
跟我解释一下
Explain that to me.
说吧 佩洛尼
Spill it, Peroni.
拉克鲁瓦探员走后我给10分局的
I sent an email after Agent LaCroix left
德桑蒂斯警督发了封电邮
to Lieutenant DeSantis in 10th.
给他们看
Show them the email.
不是什么好话
It wasn't exactly complimentary.
我会找我治疗师缓解打击的
I'll work through it with my therapist.
给我看看
Let's see it.
"联调局在没事找茬
"The feds are bigfooting us.
你肯定会喜欢他们派来的人
You'd love the guy they sent.
他还拿联调局的法则教训我
"He enlightened me with his FBI wisdom.
'有点灵活度 才不会崩溃'
"'Bend so you don't break.'
就他那副自命不凡的臭德行
"I'd like to see him bend with that 2 by 4
真不知他怎么灵活"
he's got stuck up his butt."
说得好啊 这个德桑蒂斯怎么回事
I'd like to see that too. What about this DeSantis?
没跟克拉克共事过 不认识
Never worked with Clark. No relationship there.
-介意吗 -请便
- You mind? - Of course.
检测到恶意软件
你手♥机♥上有恶意软件
You got malware on your phone.
克拉克一直能看到你的电邮和短♥信♥
Clark's been reading your emails and your texts.
你的电脑可能也被感染了
Your computer's probably infected too.
所以他才能一直监视你们部门的行动
That's how he's keeping tabs on your department.
破解需要点时间
It'll take a minute to disinfect.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我们不知道克拉克的下个目标是谁
We don't know who Clark's next target is.
或许我们可以给他指一个我们已知的目标
Maybe we could steer him to a target that we do know.
你知道我昨天跟盖布利尔·克拉克通了电♥话♥ 不是很顺利 他已经失控了 他不是我曾经认识的那个小伙子了 这么跑 盖布利尔只让事情更糟了
那是什么
What was that?
"这么跑 盖布利尔只让事情更糟了"
"Running, Gabriel's only making it worse."
-怎么了 -语法
- What's wrong with that? - Syntax.
主语 动词 宾语
Subject, verb, object?
跑不是主语 盖布利尔才是
Running isn't the subject. Gabriel is the subject.
"盖布利尔的逃跑让事情更糟了"
"Gabriel's making it worse by running."
你会这么说吧 希金斯先生
Isn't that how you'd say it, Mr. Higgins?
大概吧
Yeah, I guess so.
你不知身在何处的英语老师
Somewhere, your English teacher
兴奋地冲拳了 "好啊"
is pumping her fist-- "Yeah."
看 这语法就对了
See? That was proper syntax.
我从未对盖布撒过谎
I never lied to Gabe.
我也不想现在撒谎
I don't feel good about doing it now.
我理解 雷 但这个谎言或许能拯救生命
I understand, Ray, but it's a lie that might save lives,
包括他自己
including his.
好了
Okay, I'm done.
你知道我昨天跟盖布利尔·克拉克通了电♥话♥ 不是很顺利 他已经失控了 他不是我曾经认识的那个小伙子了 这么跑 盖布利尔只让事情更糟了 如果他知道 难以想象会对我做什么
-不错 -行吗
- It's good. - Cool?
好 我只需要添加过往邮件
All right, I just have to add an email chain.
可以了
Good to go.
好了
Okay.
电邮已发
已发
Sent.
希望鱼儿上钩
Let's hope the fish bites.
"你知道我昨天跟盖布利尔·克拉克通了电♥话♥
"As you know, I had a phone call with Gabriel Clark yesterday.
不是很顺利
It did not go well.
他已经失控了"
He's gone off the rails."
"已经失控了" 拜托 雷
"Gone off the rails." Come on, Ray.
"他不是我曾经认识的那个小伙子了
"He's not the young man I once knew.
这么跑 盖布利尔只让事情更糟了
"Gabriel's making it worse by running.
如果他知道 难以想象会对我做什么"
I can only imagine what he'd do to me if he knew."
"如果我知道" 知道什么 雷
"If I knew." If I knew what, Ray?
你做了什么
What did you do?
"希金斯先生 感激你同意
"Mr. Higgins, thank you for agreeing
不去克拉克警官的听证会上作证
not to testify in person at Officer Clark's hearing.
委员会明白 寄信
"The Board understood that sending a letter
而非亲自到场 意味着即便你
"Instead of appearing in person meant that even you,
他的导师 也不支持
"Clark's mentor, didn't support his version
他对包铁区毒品突袭的说法"
of what happened at the Ironbound drug raid."
不
No! No!
雷 你个混♥蛋♥
Ray, you son of a bitch.
-喂 -是我
- Hello? - It's me.
-你没事吧 盖布 -有事
- Are you all right, Gabe? - No.
这整件事 我好疲惫
This whole thing-- I'm tired.
我想了你说的 我太过头了
I thought about what you said about taking things too far.
我投降 但我只向你投降 我来选地方
I'll surrender, but only to you--someplace I choose.
在40号♥公路上东行 我联♥系♥你
Head east on Route 40. I'll call you.
是陷阱 他读了电邮
It's a trap. He read the email.
他不会投降的
He's not surrendering.
他在逼我们出手
He's forcing our hand.
不知道见面地点
Not knowing the meeting place
我们就没时间派增援
means there's no time to set backup.
我们需要安排个雷的替身
We need a body double for Ray.
不 我去 我能做到
No, I'm going. I can do this.
我也曾是警♥察♥
I was a cop.
如果我不去 谁知道他会怎样
Who knows what he'll do if I'm not there.
拜托 盖布就像我儿子
Please, Gabe's like my son.
你跟我一起开你的车
You ride with me in your car.
派个直升机跟着我们
Send up a bird. Make sure they follow us.
不管发生什么 你留在车里 除非我发话
Whatever happens, you stay in the car until I say so.
好
Sure.
老实说 不管结果如何 我都不介意
To be honest, I'm okay with however this goes down.
我不怕死
I'm not afraid to die.
-我不相信 -真的
- No, I don't believe that. - No, really.
我的女儿都大了
My girls are grown.
没有了苏珊 我找不到落脚点
Without Susan, I can't seem to find my footing.
安吉琳死后一年里
For a year after Angelyne died,
我每天早上都放出两个咖啡杯
I put out two coffee mugs every morning.
你失去了妻子
You lost your wife?
我们有个女儿 11岁
We have a daughter. She's 11.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我太忙了 我错过了
I was working so hard, I missed that time
女儿们的成长
when my girls were growing up.
都是苏珊关照她们
Susan got it covered.
她制定规矩
She'd set the rules.
她来唱白脸 我来唱红脸
She played bad cop; I got to play good cop.
我要两边都唱 可不容易
I'm trying to play both sides. It ain't easy.
你可能做得比你以为得好
You're probably doing a better job than you think.
盖布
Gabe.
下个下路口上巴克路
Take the next exit at Buck Road.
你快到了
You're close.
我们要下路了 但跟踪车辆别跟来
We're exiting, but follow cars, keep going.
收到
Copy that.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表