剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
my 11-year-old daughter, hostage.
一个无辜女孩
An innocent girl.
相信这种垃圾的人
Anybody who believes this crap,
鼓励这种论调的人...
who encourages this...
不管是谁 都不是好人
They're not good people.
是懦夫
Cowards.
佐伊说 他们查了
Zoey says they checked the detention facilities
纽约 康涅狄格 新泽西的拘留场所
in New York, Connecticut, New Jersey.
塔莉不在 他们会扩大搜索范围
Tali's not in any of them. They'll expand the search.
我和主任谈了
I spoke with the director,
我告诉他在这件事上没人
and I told him that no one is beating himself up
比你更自责了
over this more than you.
底线是他通过了你的行为
Bottom line is he's giving you a pass on your performance.
我不担心我自己
I'm not worried about me.
我担心他们可能因为我说的话
I'm worried about what they might do to Tali
对塔莉不利
because of what I said.
联调局有34000名专家
There are 34,000 professionals working in the FBI
在努力保护她和其他人不受那些懦夫的伤害
to keep her and everybody else safe from those cowards.
你可以依靠这个大家庭
That's a family you can count on.
杰斯
Jess.
我想象不出你站在那些镜头前的心情
I can't imagine how you felt standing in front of those cameras.
如果我的安奈丝有危险的话...
If it was my Anais in danger...
你也会这么做的 你也会试的
You would've done it. You would've tried.
我受不了
I couldn't stand it.
你知道吗
You know?
如果她回不来 我就完了
If she didn't come back it would break me.
安吉琳为捍卫这些人表达
Angelyne died to defend the right of these people
邪恶观点的权力而死
to express their sick opinions.
-只是... -他们看起来很无辜
- It's just... - They look so innocent
直到你意识到他们代表什么
until you realize what they represent.
艾玛·凯恩梦想着一个更纯净的白人世界
Emma Cain's dreams of contributing to a whiter America.
她很想怀孕 你知道吗
She's so desperate to conceive, you know?
她在抓救命稻草
She's grasping at straws.
这些药一年前就过期了
These expired over a year ago.
他们放弃尝试了
They gave up trying.
她唯一想要的却得不到
The one thing she was interested in wasn't happening.
她生不出白人小孩
She couldn't make white babies.
这个努力尝试的妻子实现不了她的目标
The tried wife wasn't fulfilling her purpose.
也许害怕让她的丈夫失望
Maybe afraid of disappointing her husband,
甚至担心失去他
or even losing him.
艾玛和泰勒过去六个月来一直在公路旅行
So Emma and Tyler have been road warriors over the past six months.
波士顿 布法罗 匹兹堡
We have them in Boston, Buffalo,
巴尔的摩都发现了他们的行踪
Pittsburg, Baltimore.
正在所有地图范围搜索目标
Literally all over the map scouting targets.
只要他们的手♥机♥出现在公共地标 火车站
And we have tracked their phones to public monuments,
公交站 沃尔玛 开市客 就能追踪到
train stations, bus terminals, Walmarts, Costcos.
我们可以排除已经被反恐部队覆盖的区域
We can eliminate places already covered by anti-terrorist units.
专注于软目标
Focus on the soft targets.
听起来不错
Sounds right.
杰斯
Jess.
你说出了所有探员想说的话
You said what every agent I know thinks.
谢谢
Thank you.
没有电脑的好处
And without the PC niceties.
你们得看看这个
You gotta see this.
史蒂文斯每天都会在这个网站上花一小时
It's a website Stevens spends an hour on every day.
我是10-15
10-15是什么
Why 10-15?
是"关押外国人"的代码
It's a code for, "alien in custody."
这是只有移♥民♥局和边境巡警邀请才能加入的网页
It's a by invitation only site for ICE and border patrol agents.
"我们要在格兰德河养满鳄鱼
"We're gonna stock the Rio Grande with gators.
湿背人给它们做午餐"
Wetbacks for lunch,"
以在沙漠中死去的移♥民♥儿童取乐
jokes about dead migrant children in the desert.
还有表情包
Then there's the memes.
主意
前方颠簸
给我投上去
Toss that up to the Jock, would you?
好了 伙计们
All right, folks!
我要你们一起来看点东西
I'd like you to take a look at something.
这是移♥民♥局和边境管理探员的秘密网页
This is a secret website for ICE and border agents,
他们都是像我们一样的联邦人员
federal employees like us.
看看这些评论和图片
Read those comments. Look at those pictures.
当民众们说
You know, when citizens say
他们不相信政♥府♥工作的人
they don't trust people who work for the government,
那都是因为这些害群之马
it's because of bad apples like that.
在这个网站上发帖的人让我们所有人都颜面扫地
People who post on this site bring shame on all of us.
我不知道你们是什么感受
I don't know about you,
但我很生气
but it pisses me off,
但我不会坐视不管
and I'm not gonna stand for it.
现在有一个国内恐怖组织 安放了一颗炸♥弹♥
Now, we have a domestic terrorist cell with a bomb to find.
我要所有人全力解决
I want everyone to bear down on
这个任务 让公众
this mission and show the public--
就是给我们出钱的人
you know, the people who pay our wages?
看看责任和服务到底是什么
What duty and service are all about.
赶紧动起来
Let's dig in.
查出网站用户的真名后
As soon as you get the names of the people on the site,
就马上上传
send it up the food chain.
从监察办公室和国土安♥全♥局♥开始
Start with the IG's office and Homeland Security, yeah?
-朱贝 -怎么样
- Hey, Jubal? - Yeah?
这位移♥民♥局主管名叫奥斯汀
Our ICE supervisor, first name is Austin.
奥斯汀 然后呢
Austin, yeah. What's up?
我在那个网站的图片区发现了这个帖子
I found this post in the photo section of that website.
看看标题
Look at the caption.
"我和训练哥们奥斯汀在塞米诺尔湖"
"Me and training bro Austin on Lake Seminole."
他做出了白人至上的手势
He's throwing a white power hand sign.
-好样的 -塞米诺尔湖在哪里
- Good catch. - Where is Lake Seminole?
乔治亚州
Georgia.
谁发的
Who posted that?
元数据库里可能有 稍等
It might be in the metadata. Hold on.
迈克尔·里斯
Michael Rees.
移♥民♥局
迈克尔·里斯
移♥民♥局
奥斯汀·史蒂文斯
移♥民♥局官员
ICE officer.
他负责管理乔治亚州阿什本的一个拘留所
Runs a detention facility in Ashburn, Georgia.
乔治亚州 移♥民♥局拘留中心
-慢点 -我没有揪着你的蛋蛋已经算你走运了
- Slow down. - You're lucky I don't drag you out by your testicles,
里斯先生 哪一个
Mr. Rees. Now which one?
左边 D区
On the left. Dorm D.
塔莉 塔莉
Tali. Tali!
塔莉 是爸爸 开门
Tali, it's your dad. Open it.
塔莉
Tali.
我好想你 亲爱的
I missed you so much, sweetheart.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
嗯 我只是很累
Yeah, I'm just tired.
他们从来不关灯
They didn't turn the lights off.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 先带你回家吧
I love you too. Let's get you home.
爷爷奶奶都很想你
You had your grandparents really miss you.
是啊 特别想
Yeah, a ton.
你真是吓死我们了
You gave us a scare.
等等
Wait.
那我的新朋友们呢
What about my new friends?
我的新朋友[西语]
Mis amigas nuevas.
我们不能做些什么吗
Can't we do something?
今天不行 亲爱的 但我保证我们会想办法的
Not today, sweetie. But we'll try, I promise.
你现在得赶紧回去找爷爷奶奶
Now you're gonna call your grandma and grandpa
因为他们很想你
because they missed you crazy.
是克罗斯比
It's Crosby.
阿尔斯特县发现了和乔伊·卡特的通缉车辆
They got a BOLO hit on Joey Carter's truck
描述相符的车
up at Ulster County.
他们正在过去
They're on their way up there.
那辆车里很可能还有炸♥弹♥
A bomb could still be in the truck.
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
安全
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表