剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
长岛的拘留所已经满员了
The detention facility in Long Island was filled up,
所以食物银行突击搜查中拘留的人
so the detainees from the food bank raid
被运送到这里
were transported here.
她在C房♥间 这边
She's in dorm C. This way.
这叫房♥间 之前我住过的房♥间有床
Dorms? Last dorms I was in had beds.
这位先生来找他女儿
This gentleman is here for his daughter.
塔莉 塔莉
Tali. Tali!
塔莉 是爸爸
Tali, it's your dad!
那不是我女儿
That's not my daughter.
这才是 这是她的照片
That's her. That's her picture.
-你见过她吗 -我没见过
- Have you seen her? - I haven't seen her.
我在找人
Estoy buscando.
我在找我的女儿
Estoy buscando a mi hija.
先生 她不在这里
Sir. She's not here.
什么叫她不在这里
What do you mean, she's not here?
拜托你们 拜托了
Por favor. Por favor.
-一个美国小女孩吗 -是的
- The little American girl? - Yes.
我们来这里的时候 他们让她上了一辆车
When we came to this place, they put her in a van.
移♥民♥局的车
An immigration van.
他们把她带走了
They took her away.
他们做了什么
They what?
他们把她带走了
They took her away.
你快住手
Hey! You come on--
我的女儿在哪 你这满口谎言的王八蛋
Where's my daughter, you lying son of a bitch?
我来跟他说
I got him.
我不知道你女儿怎么了
I don't know what happened to your girl.
-我从来没见过她 -走吧
- I never seen her! - Come on.
这地方是地狱
This place is a hellhole.
你们应该以自己为耻
You should be ashamed of yourself!
杰斯 走吧
Jess, come on!
我不知道发生了什么 拉克鲁瓦先生
I don't know what happened, Mr. LaCroix.
我得到的信息说她就在拘留所
My information said she was at the facility.
现场报告是这么写的
That's what the field report said.
承认吧 你弄丢了我女儿
Admit it. You lost my daughter.
你完全不知道她在哪
You have no idea where she is.
并非如此 机构知道她在哪
That's not exactly true. The agency knows where she is.
毫无疑问我们有她的记录
I have no doubt she's on our books.
这话没让我感到安慰 你得加把劲调查
That's not very comforting. You need to get on the stick,
不然我就要以绑♥架♥立案了
or I'm gonna open up a kidnapping case.
给你一小时
You have one hour.
他应付不了 我们得试试别的方法
He's in over his head. We gotta try something else.
我有个朋友能帮忙
I think I have a hook that can help.
看看我能不能找到新的线索
Lemme see what I can shake loose.
这是交赎金时的监控录像
Here's a video from the money drop.
艾玛拿着赎金离开了公园
Emma leaving the park with the ransom.
车牌登记在纽约石岭的鲍勃·卡特名下
Registered to a Bob Carter in Stone Ridge, New York.
我们行动吧
Let's move.
纽约 石岭
安全
Clear!
卡特先生 你的卡车呢
Where's your truck, Mr. Carter?
我儿子乔伊把它开走了
My son Joey has it.
他跟朋友去萨拉纳克湖冰钓了
Went ice fishing with some friends at Saranac Lake.
那昨天你的卡车
Then what was your truck doing
为什么出现在新帕尔茨
in New Paltz yesterday, huh?
我不知道
I don't know.
-这是谁的 -乔伊的
- Who's is this? - Oh, that's Joey.
-这些也是他的吗 -是的
- Are these his too? - Yeah, yeah.
他喜欢在卡车上工作 他收集复古金属板
He loves working on the truck. He collects the antique plates.
是个迈阿密区号♥的电♥话♥号♥码
It's a phone number with a Miami area code.
六点半 可能是某个会面
6:30. Could be some kind of meetup.
-这是谁的字 -乔伊
- Who's handwriting is this? - Joey.
他到底做了什么
What did he do anyway?
你儿子参加了白人至上恐♥怖♥分♥子♥小组
Your son was involved in a kidnapping
组织的绑♥架♥
by a white supremacist terrorist cell.
白...白人至上 我儿子可不是
Wh--white supremacist? No, not my boy.
我是伍德斯托克人 不会养出种族主义者
I mean, I was at Woodstock. I didn't raise no racist.
真的吗
Is that right?
金属板上的这些数字 88 14
The numbers on these plates-- 88, 14.
-你知道它们什么意思吗 -不知道
- You know what those stand for? - No.
那些是代码
Those are code.
88.
字母表里的第八个 H H
Eighth letter of the alphabet. H, h.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
14.
代表14个单词的口号♥
Code for the 14 word slogan.
"吾人存亡 白人子女未来
"We must secure the existence of our people,
务须守护"
and a future for white children."
你儿子是个种族主义者 爸爸
Your son's racist, pops.
我收到国土安♥全♥局♥的线人打来的电♥话♥
I got a call back from my connect at homeland security.
她有个关于食物银行搜捕的情报
She's got intel on the foodbank raid.
放开他
Unhook him.
你女儿不在被拘留者数据库中
Your daughter's not in the detainee database.
纽约 国土安♥全♥部♥
拘留了24小时的人出现这种情况很常见
That's not unusual for someone who's been in custody 24 hours.
系统烂透了
System's garbage.
强烈赞同
You get no argument from me.
克♥林♥顿♥告诉我你在调查
Clint told me you've been dealing
史蒂文斯主管
with the supervisor, Stevens.
突袭的命令其实是两个星期前
The raid order was actually signed for two weeks ago
他的前一任杰拉尔德·沃尔登签署的
by his predecessor Gerald Waldon.
为什么他们要搜捕荒郊野岭里的食物银行
Why'd they target a foodbank in the middle of nowhere?
命令是基于
The order referenced
一个正在进行的县级调查
an ongoing county-wide investigation.
这里提到萨福克县执法机关的书面记录
Here, it mentions affidavits by Suffolk County law enforcement.
可疑非法居留者搜捕授权
目标 岛屿花♥园♥食物银行
地址 纽约绍斯霍尔德贝克威茨大道175号♥
领导人 G·沃尔登
提交日期 2020年1月27日
但我在非法移♥民♥执法驱逐部
But I couldn't find any other affidavits
找不到任何其它的书面记录或证明文件
or supporting documents in the ERO database.
你能回到文件列表吗
Can you go back to the list of files?
所以是什么时候下的命令
So when was the order dated?
-1月27日 -27日...
- January 27th. - 27th...
然后这里写着这个文件是2月6日创建的
And then right here it says it was created February 6th.
-三天之前 -我之前没注意到
- That's three days ago. - I hadn't noticed that.
沃尔登的签名是自动签名
And then Waldon's signature is an automatic signature.
任何人都能上传这个文件
Anybody could've posted that.
这个人有沃尔登电脑的访问权限
He had access to Waldon's computer.
史蒂文斯有
Which Stevens had.
王八蛋填了之前的日期来遮掩自己的行踪
Son of a bitch backdated the order to cover his tracks.
你需要我为史蒂文斯立案吗
You want me to open up a case on Stevens now?
现在先不用
Look, hold off for now,
如果你能在系统里为我女儿设置一个提醒
but if you don't mind putting an alert in your system
那就再好不过了
for my daughter, that'd be great.
如果她在移♥民♥海关执法局数据库出现
The moment she pops up in the ICE database,
我立刻就会知道
I'll know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你 佐伊
Thanks, Zoey.
我真想开车去史蒂文斯的办公室
I wanna drive over to Stevens' office
把他皮包骨的脖子撕烂
and rip his scrawny throat out,
但他可能会报复塔莉
but it might come back on Tali.
得先弄清楚我们该对付的是谁
Got to find out who we're dealing with first.
然后你就能撕烂他的脖子
Then you can rip his throat out.
我们在乔伊·卡特家里找到的信封
The phone number found on the envelope we found
上面写的电♥话♥号♥码是马克·瓦斯科的
at Joey Carter's place belongs to a Mark Vasco.
两宗军♥火♥走私前科
Two convictions for gun running,
一次他将一箱偷来的卡拉什尼科夫自动步♥枪♥
one of which includes selling a crate of stole AKs
卖♥♥给烟酒枪炮及爆♥炸♥物管理局的卧底探员
to an undercover ATF agent.
现在他把枪♥支♥交到
And now he's putting guns in the hands
-白人至上主义者的手里 -他对买♥♥家来者不拒
- of white supremacists. - He'll sell to all-comers.
艾玛可能就是把她的一百万花在这上了
Maybe that's where Emma's spending her million bucks.
我们找到瓦斯科 就能找到艾玛
We find Vasco, we find Emma.
我需要他所有设备的搜查令
I want warrants on all his devices.
我需要你帮我查点东西
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表