剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
Don't let Ms. Thompson board that flight.
克里斯·汤普森把妻子送到机场后
Chris Thompson gave the slip to the security
甩开了监视
after they dropped his wife off at the airport.
我没料到他会这么做
I have no idea he would do this.
他很懊恼 我们都是
He was frustrated. We both were.
但我绝对不会赞同这种做法
But I never would've agreed to it.
克里斯搞不定这个禽兽
Chris can't take on this monster.
他有枪吗
Does he own a gun?
他被骚扰后就从...
He borrowed one from his brother
他哥哥那借了一把
when we started getting harassed.
你丈夫怎么找到法隆
How would your husband find Fallon?
他联♥系♥他了吗
Was he in contact with him?
当克里斯刚开始收到法隆的邮件
When Chris started getting emails from Fallon,
他会回复 求他不要缠着我们
he would write back, you know, begging him to leave us alone,
有时候 我们会收到回复
and, sometimes, we'd get a reply,
但那都好几个月了
but that was months ago.
我们在他们设备上安的追踪器
The trackers we have on their devices
没有显示异常活动
don't show any unusual activity.
你丈夫会不会有别的
Your husband wouldn't have another phone
没告诉我们的手♥机♥
he didn't tell us about, would he?
没有
No.
但昨天早上 他去了办公室
But yesterday morning, he went into the office.
他说他有一个项目必须要完成
He said he had project he absolutely had to finish.
有一个探员和他一起
One of the agents went with him.
他的工作电脑
His work computer.
助手的电脑也检查一下
Check the assistant's computer too.
没问题
On it.
我们靠近它的右边
We're coming up on it on the right--
右边那穿过障碍
right there past the barrier.
漂亮
Charming.
法隆邮件里说给汤普森在炸鸡桶里
Fallon's email said he put a burner phone for Thompson
留了部一次性手♥机♥
in a chicken bucket.
-拔枪干吗 -防老鼠
- What's that for? - Rats.
我们在这发现了新鲜的车轮印
We got fresh tire tracks over here!
炸鸡桶在这
Chicken bucket over here!
都是油但没有一次性手♥机♥
Full of grease but no burner phone--
汤普森肯定已经拿走了
Thompson must have picked it up.
检查最近的信♥号♥♥塔
Check the nearest cell tower.
或许他马上就用了手♥机♥
Maybe he used the phone right away.
找到了 30分钟前有人用过预付费一次性手♥机♥
Got it--prepaid burner used 30 minutes ago
朝南边的206号♥公路走了
heading south on Route 206.
他离我们15英里
He's got 15 miles on us.
替我给他打电♥话♥
Call him up for me.
给你
Here you go.
未知来电
法隆
Fallon?
汤普森先生 我是拉克鲁瓦警探
Mr. Thompson, it's Agent LaCroix.
我希望你靠边停下 我们谈谈
I'd like you to pull over so we can talk to you.
不 现在必须了结 不惜任何代价
No, this ends now, whatever it takes.
这人已经杀了两个人了
This man has already killed two people.
-你在步入他的圈套 -我的生活就是个圈套
- You're walking into a trap. - My life's a trap.
我不会再这样活着了
I won't live like this.
我希望你能想想你的妻子和孩子
I'd like you to think of your wife and child.
你死了或进监狱了对他们都不好
You're no good to them dead or in prison.
我现在这样对他们也不好
I'm no good to them now.
如果我没胆量保护他们 我还有什么用
If I don't have the guts to protect them, what use am I?
他挂了
He hung up.
他现在就在我们前面十英里
He's only ten miles ahead of us now.
他刚下了518号♥公路
He just turned down Route 518.
踩油门
Punch it.
哈林根 新泽西
一次性手♥机♥在车上
Burner phone's on the floor.
上边这有新鲜血迹
There's fresh blood up here.
沿地面拖动的痕迹 轮胎印
Drag marks along the ground, tire tracks.
法隆把他带走了
Fallon took him.
法隆在看整个新泽西中心
The AirBnB houses Fallon was looking at
爱彼迎的房♥子
are all over Central New Jersey.
从他抓到汤普森的地方十英里内开始搜索
Start within ten miles of where he snatched Thompson,
像霍普韦尔镇 罗斯山
towns like Hopewell, Mt. Rose.
检查爱彼迎交易
And check with AirBnB transactions.
杰斯 看看这个房♥
Jess, take a look at this house.
前院的这个井
The well in the front yard
和那个坏邻居的房♥子是一样的
is the same as the house with the neighborhood bully--
一个带百叶窗的两层楼
a two-story house with shutters.
就像法隆第一次遭到羞辱的地方
Just like the scene of Fallon's first humiliation.
她找到了
She's right.
他带汤普森去这了
This is where he'd take Thompson.
法隆先生 请让我解释
Mr. Fallon, please, let me explain.
太晚了
It's too late for that.
我知道我很无礼 但我妻子那时不舒服
I know I was rude, but my wife was in pain.
又是这样
There we go.
总是别人的错
It's always someone else's fault.
你觉得你比我更重要吗
Do you think you're more important than me?
什么 不
What? No.
拜托 我是要道歉的
Please, I'm trying to apologize.
道歉 你带了把枪
Apolo--you brought a gun!
你明显需要学学礼貌
You obviously need to learn manners.
就...
Just...
第一课
Lesson one.
新泽西州 霍普韦尔
-安全 -安全
- Clear! - Clear!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear.
-没有法隆来过的痕迹 -看上去很完美
- No sign Fallon's been here. - It seemed perfect.
很完美 但他不想在这里
It is perfect, but he didn't wanna be in it.
他想看着它 就像小时候那样
He wanted to see it just like when he was a kid--
从街对面
from across the street.
你看见那个带"出♥售♥"标志的房♥子了吗
You see that house with the "For sale" Sign?
右边是地下室窗户
Basement window on the right.
他就在那
That's where he is.
这才是为自己站出来的解决方式
Now that's how you stand up for yourself.
没有人能扇我耳光后扬长而去
Nobody slaps me in the face and gets away with it.
我会让那个混♥蛋♥自食恶果
I would've made that bastard eat his taillight.
闭嘴
Shut up.
快点 快点
Come on, move it.
快点
Come on!
站住 站住
Stop right there. Stop right there.
退后 退后
Back off! Back off!
你有什么计划 大卫
What's the plan, David?
我要通过那扇门去车♥库♥
I'm going out that door to the garage,
我会带着他 我会开车离开
I'm taking him with me, and I'm driving away.
然后呢
And then what?
我没必要回答你 赶紧让开
I don't owe you an answer, so just get out of the way!
我们知道你为什么选择这屋子
We know why you chose this house.
我们全都知道了
We know the whole story.
我们甚至去见了你的邻居
We even met your neighbor.
他真的不配做人
He's a real sorry excuse for a human being.
对吧 所以你们知道
Right? So you know.
你们看到了
You saw.
我看了你的日记 大卫
I read your journal, David-- your diary.
我同情你所经历的一切
I can sympathize with what you've been through.
对吧
Yeah?
这家伙 他是其中一员
Well, this one, he's one of those,
让我做我该做的事吧
so just let me do what I got to do.
我不能让你带他走
I can't let you leave with him.
但我觉得你已经表明了态度
But I think you've made your point.
你纠正错误 你明白我的意思吗
You righted the wrong, you know what I mean?
你父亲出什么事了
What happened to your father?
我爸爸是个懦夫
My dad was a coward.
他应该反抗的 但是他就那么接受了
He should've fought back, but he just took it.
我觉得你♥爸♥爸不是一个懦夫
I don't think your father was a coward.
他生病了 他抑郁了
He had a disease. He had depression.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表