剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
根本不在她们考虑之列 除了控制对方
never enters their calculus, except to manipulate.
《父爱如山》
"When a Father Leaves."
你们课上读过这本书吗
Ever come across this in your classes?
不是必读的 只是大众心理学书籍
Not as required reading. More mass market pop psychology.
罗曼诺太太 这位是拉克鲁瓦探员
Mrs. Romano, this is Agent LaCroix.
-这位是康妮的妈妈 -进来吧 罗曼诺太太
- This is Connie's mom. - Come in, Mrs. Romano.
我想一定是有人搞错了
I think somebody made a mistake.
-我女儿不是坏人 -请坐吧
- My daughter's not a bad person. - Please take a seat.
如果有人弄错了 我们会发现的
If anybody made a mistake, we'll find out.
这是你第一次来你女儿的住处吧
This is your first time in your daughter's apartment, isn't it?
既要工作还要学习
Well, between her work and her studies,
康妮没时间来...
Connie doesn't really have time to--
照顾她自己的母亲
To take care of her own mother?
你上一次见到她是什么时候
When was the last time you saw her?
两个月前
Two months ago.
我请她给我点钱付账单 她拒绝了
I asked her for help with my bills, she turned me down.
如果她遇到麻烦会去哪呢
Where would she go if she was in trouble?
我并不知道目前她认识什么人
I-I don't really know who's in her life these days.
她父亲呢
What about her father?
我们有二十年没见到过马泰奥了
We haven't seen Mateo in 20 years.
他走的时候康妮八岁 我独自把她带大的
Connie was eight when he left. I raised her myself.
你自己还做得不错
You've done a good job.
当然 除了在德克萨斯那次
Well, except for that time in Texas.
那是我的错
Yeah, that was my mistake.
我送她去埃尔帕索和我妹妹妹夫住
I sent her to El Paso to stay with my sister and her husband.
她们有三个女儿 我以为这样对她有好处
They have three daughters, and I thought it'd be good for her.
结果她反而和表兄厄尼斯托混在一起
Instead, she hit it off with her cousin Ernesto.
-我们一直在找他 -谁都不知道他在哪
- We've been trying to find him. - Nobody knows where he is.
这是刚从洗衣篮里捡出来的
Just pulled this out of the laundry hamper.
好像有人想把葡萄酒的印子给去掉
Looks like someone tried to get a wine stain out.
印子没去掉 但也许是和皮尔斯医生
No luck on the stain, but might fit the security guard
搭话的保安穿的
who came up to Dr. Pierce.
麦克奈特
安保公♥司♥
马托斯太太 我们希望你能提供些
Mrs. Matos, we were hoping you could give us
你女儿的情况
some news about your daughter.
安保公♥司♥说
The security company said
她有三天没去上班了
she hasn't been to work in three days.
安珀本该周一把佐伊从我那接走的
Amber was supposed to pick up Zoe from my house on Monday.
她压根没露面 也没打过电♥话♥
She never showed, never called.
一周后就开学了
School starts in a week.
还有一周就要开学了
School starts in a week.
她想知道妈妈在哪里
She wants to know where Mommy is.
你们如果不知道 那为什么来这里
If you don't know, why are you here?
你女儿卷入了一起谋杀案
Your daughter's been implicated in a murder,
和这个女人一起 康妮·罗曼诺
along with this woman, Connie Romano.
-这不可能 -她的车就在案发现场
- That's not possible. - Her car was at the crime scene.
已经确认她就是
She's been identified as the person
骚扰受害者未婚夫的人
who harassed the victim's fiancé.
这怎么可能
It's just not possible.
安珀一心想成为好母亲
Amber tries to be a good mother.
她待在学校 有份好工作
She stayed in school, she got a good job.
我们知道这很震惊 所以我们需要找到她
We understand it's shocking. That's why we need to find her.
你觉得她会跟佐伊的父亲联♥系♥吗
Do you think she'd reach out to Zoe's father?
不会 他三年前被驱逐回危地马拉了
No. He was deported back to Guatemala three years ago.
那朋友或亲戚呢
How about friends or relatives?
我们全家人都在波多黎各
All our family is in Puerto Rico.
要说朋友只有那一个
And friends, there's just that one.
你见过康妮
You've met Connie.
没见过 但听说很多 康妮长康妮短的
Never met, but heard plenty. Connie this, Connie that.
一有空就去找她了
Every free moment, off she went.
留下你照顾佐伊
Leaving you to care for Zoe.
安珀以前不管去哪都带着佐伊
Amber used to take Zoe along everywhere they went.
但渐渐地就变成"妈妈 能帮我看孩子吗"
But more and more, it was, "Mama, can you babysit?"
你觉得什么改变了
What do you think changed?
会是交男友了吗
Boyfriends, maybe?
我从没听安珀提起过
I never heard Amber talk about that.
你介意我们和佐伊聊聊
Would you mind if we spoke to Zoe about her
她跟安珀和康妮出去玩的事吗
outings with Amber and Connie?
能帮你们找到我的安珀就好
If it helps you find my Amber.
请吧
Please.
宝贝 他们想和你聊聊
Hi, baby, they wanna talk to you.
你好 佐伊 我是杰斯
Hey, Zoe. I'm Jess.
我们可以聊一会吗
Do you mind if we talk for a minute?
-房♥子真漂亮 -这是间在树林里的学校
- That's a nice house. - It's a school, in the trees.
好的 那是鸭池吗
Oh, I see. That's a duck pond?
-真漂亮 -你喜欢的话可以拿走
- Very pretty. - You can have it if you like.
谢谢
Thank you.
我好喜欢 谢谢
I love it, thanks.
我想和你聊聊
I'd like to talk to you
你妈妈的朋友康妮
about your mommy's friend Connie.
你最喜欢哪个你们一起去的地方
What was your favorite place you went together?
看完医生后去吃冰淇淋
Getting ice cream and cookie dough bowls
-和饼干面团碗 -看医生
- after going to the doctor's. - To the doctor's?
-你生病了吗 -不
- Were you sick? - No.
她是个情感医生
She was a feelings doctor.
一个情感医生
A feelings doctor?
我们来看看
Let's see here.
-这是她吗 -梅丽莎医生
- Is that her? - Dr. Melissa!
妈妈和康妮带你去梅丽莎医生那里
So you and Mommy and Connie went to Dr. Melissa
-聊聊你的感受吗 -只有妈妈带我
- to talk about your feelings? - Only Mommy.
我们看完医生才和康妮小姐在冰淇淋店见面
We'd see Miss Connie after, at the ice cream store.
你见到过康妮的其他什么朋友吗
And did you meet any other of Connie's friends?
会不会有个男孩
Maybe a boy?
那是妈妈的朋友 脖子上有眼睛的男孩
There was Mommy's friend, the boy with the eye on his neck.
脖子上有眼睛的男孩
The boy with the eye on his neck?
你能画给我看看吗
Can you draw that for me?
要简单可口的 黑摩卡
Get the nice and easy. Dark mocha.
冰 别忘了拿冰 机器坏了
Oh, ice. Don't forget the ice. Machine's broken.
你和锡那罗亚的人谈过了吗
Hey, did you talk to your guy in Sinaloa?
飞机从华瑞兹市飞来了吗
The plane's on its way from Juarez?
现在就在往这飞
It's in the air as we speak.
你跟他们说了我♥干♥掉了她 对吧
And you told them how I took her out, right?
你没干掉她
You didn't take her out.
是我♥干♥掉的
I did.
来吧
Come on.
再说说这贩毒集团吧
Otra vez hablando del cártel.
你可以说英文
You can speak English,
那个假模假样的阿姆已经走了
Marshall Mathers has left the building.
他要是发现集团其实根本不收
What happens when he finds out the Cartel isn't in the market for
-南泽西的杀人投名状呢 -别担心
- wannabe assassins from South Jersey? - Don't worry about it.
这是要干吗
What is this for?
没准有用呢
You never know.
做好准备
Be prepared.
怎么 你觉得我们能信任他吗
What, do you think that we can trust him?
我知道可以怎么试他
I know how we can find out.
脖子上有纹身的家伙可能是梅丽莎的客户
The guy with the neck tattoo might have been a client of Melissa's.
这纹身需要的是个整形医生
With this tattoo, what he needs is a plastic surgeon.
康妮派安珀和她女儿去梅丽莎办公室侦察
Connie sent Amber and her daughter on recon missions
可能是为了获取她的日程安排
to Melissa's office, maybe to get a fix on her schedule.
也可能只是享受这种把梅丽莎
Or maybe just for the thrill of having the upper hand
蒙在鼓里又掌握在手里的感觉
in a game Melissa didn't know she was playing.
看起来不妙
This doesn't look good.
天哪
Oh, man.
康妮总会带来惊喜
The party never stops with Connie.
我不知道她跟鱼有什么仇
I don't know what she's got against fish.
她就是恶毒
She's just mean.
他们的目标是首字母H到O的病人
They targeted patient files H through O.
可能是纹身男不想被找到 才偷了档案
Tattoo boy probably stole his file so he couldn't be traced.
对比一下梅丽莎病人的账单
Check Melissa's patient billing accounts against
和抽屉里的文件 看看丢了哪些
the files in the drawer, see which ones are missing.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表