剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
That sounds very grown up.
还吃冰淇淋呢
And ice cream too.
而且我还告诉威尔基女士
And I told Mrs. Wilkie
我会因为推了杰登的事向他道歉
that I'd apologize to Jaden for pushing him.
这听起来才对
Well, that sounds like the right thing to do.
你是怎么个感想呢
How do you feel about it?
就还好吧
Okay.
塔莉
Hey, Tali.
我知道 没有妈妈的日子非常非常难过
I know it's been really, really hard without your mom.
但我想要你知道一点
But I want you to know that...
如果你需要我
If you ever need me,
不管手头有什么事我都会停下来
I'll stop whatever it is I'm doing,
然后来到你身边
and I'll come find you.
你能保证吗
You promise?
我保证
I promise.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表